Hearing is in December. Could this be a real threat after Trump is elected? President Pence incoming?

Hearing is in December. Could this be a real threat after Trump is elected? President Pence incoming?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/lawsuit-accusing-trump-raping-girl-13-december-hearing-article-1.2828413
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake and gay

nydailynews.com/news/national/lawsuit-accusing-trump-raping-girl-13-december-hearing-article-1.2828413

Won't matter once he's president.

No, because the 13-year old girl is now in her 30s and only came forward once Trump was confirmed as the nominee.

From what I understand the case has already been thrown out of court before in 2015. She just hired another liberal lawyer.

No, because anti-trumptards already think he's a sexual predator despite no evidence. Without a conviction, Trump supporters will not change their minds.

>AJ+

Ahahhahahahahhah ctr deflecting

Do not bother man

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

saged

Faker and gayer

>13-yo girl claims she was at sex parties with Trump & Epstein where she was sexually assaulted and raped.

Why would her parents allow her to go to such parties? If anyone's at fault it's her parents bad parenting.

>AJ+

Also fake and gay.

Whatever happened to Assange being a pedo too? Did they finally realize nobody bought that either?

Actually, Trump supporters don't care about him shagging a 13 year old because we have bigger issues to worry about.

Not even CTR, just worried all the people involved in Clinton's corruption bullshit might try and influence this into getting a conviction somehow. They managed to get the FBI up their ass, at least for a while.

Oh for fucks sake does anybody even care about anything a tiniest little bit more important that consuming informational compost on daily basis?

>Guys! The fake stories of Trump raping womyn arent working! WHAT DO WE DO??!?! :(

>Hmm...what about a story about him raping a kid?

>YES, THAT SHOULD WORK!!!!

Are civil and criminal courts even allowed to go after presidents? I think congress would have to impeach Trump first.

>accuses

Do you know what that word means?

>accuses
it's nothing

It's like everything else.
20 years ago, something happened that no one has proof of.
If he was pulling a Clinton and said multiple times "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" I'd be worried.
He ignores it, while they keep re filling to draw this out. It was supposed to happen 13 Oct. It didn't because it didn't happen and they needed to fake more "evidence".
Seriously, the man's a world traveller. He'd just join Bill and Jeff Epstein and fly to some country where it's legal to fuck thirteen year olds if that's what he wanted.

Obama gets sued in civil court constantly.

Usually it'd for legislation

how the hell is everyone a rapist or sex deviant i mean wow every man no matter what, left or right its like theres just tons of accusations everywhere its crazy.

Im a #mench4pence now.

It's literally nothing. The case keeps getting delayed, extended, and refiled because the prosecutor knows it's bullshit. The prosecutor has used every trick in the book from failing to properly fill out forms, failing to inform the defendand Trump by mail, and filing the case in different court systems. The December date will pass and nothing will happen, and it likely won't get filed again. The prosecutor just wants it in the court system at the same time as the Nov 8 elections happen.

The funny part is that Hillary will still be under FBI investigation by Nov 8, which I'd say is a little more damning than being charged by an incompetent partisan random woman.

Haha. Billionaire raping prepubescent children. Millions of woman wishing to suck his dick and now hes a paedo. This CTR cancer deserves nothing but death. In time all truly get what they deserve.

That's the only thing that is more horrific than a Trump presidency.

> Because it's a lawsuit makes it real

You can sue Hillary for raping you, doesn't mean it happened but you will get your trial.

Accusation ≠ Guilty

Fuck CTR. Fuck Ben Fischbein

>These idiots screaming CTR without reading the thread

Admittedly I could have worded the OP better, but people have been convicted of the same thing without any evidence before. It's just a concern that the same thing might happen to Trump.

>lawsuit

If there's credible evidence you raped a child, you get arrested.

it will be dismissed... statute of limitation.

>But you will get your trial
Not necessarily, it could easily be thrown out.

Though what's wild to me is nobody brought these lawsuits forward years ago. Not even when he was just a Republican Candidate. Only now, when he's a legitimate threat to Hillary being elected, do people care.

Same shit with Bernie, his "Rape Fantasy" story never came up until he started taking states from her.

#ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmm

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

>living in commieformia
>living in los angeles
eww