Red Hood and the Outlaws Annual #1 Preview

Seems interesting. Just hope they don't end up fighting or the boards going to be unbearable on Wednesday.

Holy shit Jason is amazing

Artemis is cute

Was the KGBeast always a threat

I like the idea that Dick goes and sees every traveling circus that rolls into town

Im more impressed that he can recognize Jason that far away

He's usually just been dead. But he was "badass" again in the first arc of All-Star Batman.

Yes and no. Originally he was a great threat. Then communism died and nobody really wrote anything good with him.

Grayson: Future's End was probably when DC started rehabilitating his villain cred than All-Star Batman fully made him back into the BEAST.

In his first story Batman could only stop him by killing him. It was retconned shortly after, but should get across how dangerous he was.

Thanks guys. Should be interesting then.

So Bizzaro has a secret Identity now ?

A guy wearing red and skillfully shooting guns isn't hard to figure out

Jason started out with a circus family.
He's come full circle!

How is she a renegade Amazon ? Did she break some rules I missed?

She deserted Bana-Mighdall when she was supposed to stay as their guardian.

Only two pages with the best trio and it's already better than the Trinity comic that features them.

Welll yeah this is their usual writer and not a guest spot

Their grand final will be Bizarro juggling Hood and Artemis while they shoot stuff midair. Through rings of fire.

Is Jason the most dramatic batfam member?

Yes.

I think he's working with Jason here.

Was getting blown up part of his plan?

Yes. Only Dick and Bruce come close

Dick looking really gay with that huge adds v neck

No, that would be Batman.

He made a box for Wonder WOman's weakness only to put nothing in it so it would look dramatic when he told Superman.

He made it thinking he'd find a weakness that could fit in that box like with the other league members but then when he realized he couldn't find any he felt guilty about wasting money on it so he scrambled to think of some way to use it.

V necks aren't gay