Numales

>numales
>effeminate "men"
>men who put their women in charge (ever)
all of them BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=kRqmDgktUmk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfHAiIq-Yeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice song. i will send it to my bf

bump

So women want to have their cake and eat it too. Big surprise!

no, retard. the non-brainwashed women, still want their men for be actual men and fulfill their role, and for themselves (the woman) to also keep their own (female) role.

brainwashed cunts think they can be like men and want their men to be more like women.

this is a redpilled song

Yes, loser. Women want feminism and chivalry simultaneously. They whine when they want traditional structures to be abolished but they still expect men to adhere to their traditional stereotypical expectations.

Having their cake and eating it too.

there is literally nothing wrong with painting your nails

saying "no homo" then saying a ridiculously homosexual thing is the joke

OP is an autistic loser, so he can't into nuances and figures of speech.

bb.com's misc forum and /fit/ have been making ironic gay jokes before you were old enough to have internet access

yes they are ironic

>Women want feminism
no retard. the media wants to make them believe that. they don't actually want it

Country Mac is best Mac desu

>Woman want
Stopped reading there

>>/fit/ is over there goy

Yes, loser. They want "EQUAL RIGHTS" yet special treatment at the same time. They want to HAVE THEIR CAKE and EAT IT TOO. They want to be liberated from their own gender roles yet they want men to adhere to theirs.You have autism so you don't understand this, so your entire thread of misconceptions don't surprise me. You don't understand anything in depth. Go slit your wrists for being so autistic.

>Sup Forums is too stupid to understand that this is not about the pic

>cites lyrics written by a 20 year old girl as a guide for men on how to behave with a woman

She's also a dead drug addict whore, so there's that too.

>if she isn't a feminist
>she is irrelevant

you kike loving fags are hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=cfHAiIq-Yeo

That post makes no sense at all.

Then why did you choose that specific pic? IDIOT.

except it's true

i don't think i've got anywhere worthwhile with a girl i didn't lead. it's simple shit like having a plan for dates and only compromising in a way that makes a venue adequate for her but still good for you that gets you into that hole.

also, don't be a bitch n stand up for your views if they come up in conversation.

>Then why did you choose that specific pic
because even ironic faggotry is faggotry.

>Then why did you choose that specific pic
because even ironic faggotry is faggotry.

picture a traditional man. one with dignity. you think he will "joke" about doing gay shit?

"humor" is always used to rid something shamelful (and or immoral) of its stigma (normalization)

The issue here is not about leading. It's about men in western society being forced to dhere to their gender roles while women are served on a plantinum platter and given feminism and chivalry simultaneously 24/7. I'm sure many guys would love to once again adhere to their gender roles if feminism didn't exist. There are no rewards to being a "REAL MAN" anymore, despite what bitter comments in internet cesspools state otherwise. How pathetic it is that the same people whining "BE A REAL MAN" in internet cesspools are the same people making life hard for men in western society to begin with. Fucking pathetic degenerate scum.

Yeah, true for immature 20 year old bitches who want men to do everything for them.

>picture a traditional man. one with dignity. you think he will "joke" about doing gay shit?

Men with morals are not respected or appreciated in modern western society.

>dating anyone over the age of 24 ever

lol

>Men with morals are not respected or appreciated in modern western society.
not an argument. that too, like feminism is propaganda.

>traditional man. one with dignity.
I can. All too well.

It's the absolute truth. If you think men with morals are still respected and appreciated in modern western society, then you have autism.

What a shit thread. I hope you slit your wrists like I told you to. Such an epic failure, OP. Go look in the mirror.

>If you think men with morals are still respected and appreciated in modern western society
not respected by whom exactly? you think tumblr is representative of real life? if you think people don't appreciate a real man, you either live surrounded by libtards, or never go out to non-degenerate events/places.

I am talking about real life, yes. It's not exclusive to Tumblr. Again, your autism is showing. You have no proof that men with morals are respected or appreciated in modern western society. You can insist they are, but that doesn't mean they actually are, retard. Western society is not "PRUDE AND TRADITIONAL" like cesspool internet losers like you insist it is.

>dating girls under the age of 24

>never go out to non-degenerate events/places
that's mostly the case on this board

+1 for toothpaste

>I am talking about real life
then I guess Canada is worse than I expected.
anyway, in a non-shithole country, real men have their place.

>Netherlands
>non-shithole country

Nice try, retard. Western culture is very similar across the board. Again, you have nothing to offer me here besides your autism, and it's a sad sight.

I go outside every day, actually. OP is wrong. And he has autism.

>Western culture is very similar across the board.
nope. only in countries with no real heritage like US and Canada.

Europe is by far more feminist and anti-male than the U.S., and even Canada. Europe has a very distinct lack of young (white) males because of decades of feminist anti-male policies and anti-male social norms. You guys are totally fucked. It's quite tragic, honestly.

>Europe is by far more feminist
hahaha

t. used goods

You are more effeminate than American white men, can't doubt that. Your even more effeminate than your women.

But you are right, this Canadian is a cuck, like always.

>American
>white

He's right, though. You have exactly 7 seconds to post a timestamped pic proving you aren't a low T numale with a feminine physique.

Fucking? Yes. Dating? No.

I never said Canada or the U.S. was not feminist, it's just that Europe is far more feminist overall. Your continent has a huge problem with young (white) men not even being visible in public because of decades of systematic feminist anti-male policies and social norms. As pathetic as it sounds, the refugee crisis increased the overall number of young males that would be able to do things in public.

The entire western world is plagued with this issue.

>You have exactly 7 seconds to post a timestamped pic proving you aren't a low T numale with a feminine physique.

>deflecting this hard
A simple "I can't" would've sufficed.

>I never said Canada or the U.S. was not feminist
US and Canada are the source for modern feminism, and their media is the feminist propaganda center, and their "educational system" is their feminist/SJW training/breeding ground.

US and Canada are the source of "empowered" women. Europe is the source of castrated men.

>"empowered" women
hahahahahah
>this is what effeminate fags who were brought up in north america actually believe

You didn't even say anything. The "empowered" was patronizing. How did you not understand that? You're as dumb as a woman as well.

you are trying to make them seem less retarded. the extreme feminism and SJW / political correctness movement are all a product of north america.

Again, that has nothing to do with the fact that most European males are eunuchs. There is no culture of "toxic masculinity" in Europe. Except with the refugee men.

Castrated men and "empowered" cunts are all over the western world. The suffrage movement started in the U.S. Feminism's origins are disputed, but Sup Forums think it's a Jewish conspiracy, which it is. Europe has been hit even harder than we have though. Why have you guys been hurt more than we have? If it started here, we should be suffering more. We are suffering, but not as much as Europe.

>Castrated men and "empowered" cunts are all over the western world.
the source is north america, and it is trying ti infect western europe, but it's not far yet. the average normies is against the american feminazi nonsense.
>jewish conspiracy
american jews + american goyim

His point is that North American males are resisting it a lot better than European males.

>North American males are resisting it
nah, that is simply not true. plus, northern europe =/= western europe. swedes are cucks but are also a lot different than western europe. sweden is like Canada. US is a bit less cuck'd than Canada (more resistance) since Canada is full of libtard idiots (and their universities and colleges are the worst)

>nah, that is simply not true

Then why do you have such a lack of young (white) available then? It is a huge and tragic issue, and it's totally fucked your entire continent over. There is no possible, feasible, mathematical way you can recover from this. You had chance after chance after chance to stop feminism in it's tracks, all your continent did was institute brutal anti-male policies and social norms that have destroyed the male population. It's truly tragic. Now you will suffer the consequences.

I meant young (white) men available.

>Then why do you have such a lack of young (white) available
again, you say something that is simply not true. baseless claims that you probably read in some blog.

Pot meet kettle. You've been saying untrue things this entire thread. Europe absolutely has a lack of young (white) men available, hence the refugee crisis, and decline of marriage and birth rates and men in the workforce. You living in denial won't make anything better.