Name a more dangerous city to be a conservative in

Name a more dangerous city to be a conservative in

Protip: you can't

DC

sf?

London

>being cuckservative

WEW LAD

Chicongo is dangerous no matter what your political beliefs are. It's a pretty third world shithole.

Deerborne

Aleppo

Come to Detroit

Cambridge, Berkeley, SF, Oakland, Detroit, Philly, Toronto, London, LA
Lots of places worse than Chitown

Chicago is fine as long as you stay out of the hood.

You faggots just never leave the basement

NYC

You're surrounded by Jews & minorities for a 100 mile radius

Unless you're shqip like me. Its EZ to kick a Yemenis ass

I live in a good neighborhood and cops responded to a shooting in front of my house last night. The parasites spread. Nowhere is safe

Also went to the cancelled Trump rally earlier this year. Shit was crazy

Stockholm

>you're surrounded by minorities
you're the minority then

Shitcongo here, I only express my political beliefs in private settings to men.

Lol so when we gonna hang out bro?

Detroit is #1

Chicago is #24

Nice try Pedro the mestizo

Trying to find a nice GOP election night viewing party

I'm from Chicago. It's nothing like it's portrayed in the media.

Deep in the city, around the main tourist destinations, there is very little crime.

90% of the crime occurs in the south side. That's also where most of the black people are.

And most of the crime is black-on-black crime.

The only times blacks have approached me were when they wanted monies.

There's no reason to be conservative in a city with such high education standards.

It's your own fault.

I live and grew up in SF. It's only dangerous to express your opinions in the shitty neighborhoods (Tenderloin, 3rd Street, the Mexican parts of Mission, etc..).
Most of the people here are cucks and the worst they'll do is call you a racist.

San Fransisco

I'm probably going to watch it at my school with a bunch of liberals in the communications department. I wish I knew enough conservatives to get something like that together but the only one I even know is my roommate from out of state who I convinced to move here myself.

Dont bullshit me

A Trump bumper sticker or hat is grounds for vandalism and berating in Chicago, don't even kid yourself. People here are literally triggered by those things and feel uncomfortable.

Seattle seems really shitty to be conservative in.

I saw a older latino looking guy in Logan Square yesterday who low-key had a Trump button on his Cubs hat. Literally the only pro-trump thing I've seen in months.

> Be in Seattle
It's not so shitty to be a conservative because all the liberals are too wussed to do anything about it and they are their own worst enemies

The whole rest of the state is red. It's far worse to be a liberal in WA becUse it means you live in Seattle and are hated throughout the rest of the state.

Oakland, CA. /thread

why are cities always so liberal?

Name a more dangerous city to be in

Please tell me which good neighborhood you live in.

I live in Chicago and have 0 issues, and I'm usually crawling around downtown and Lincoln Park at 3am.

1. more minorities
2. more dependence on others
3. more young people

Seattle is a clusterfuck of mental patients that claim to be SJW's. I just moved here and it's unbearable. Every night some stupid cunt outside of my window screaming "STOP RAPING ME" because a group of guys smoking ciggarettes looked at her as she was walking by. She keeps screaming it for 15 minutes and gets some of her friends to do it.

Guys walking around meowing REALLY LOUDLY with cat ears on.

Everyday life in Seattle.

LP reporting in

>mestizo
Mestizos are in South America only. Call him a Carthage rape baby.

detroit
fgt

What do you expect? It's the Democratic political machine.

Oakland

Try a visit to Humboldt Park or Bronzeville. Stop in at Harold's Chicken Shack.