If only you were here to witness The Happening with us. Tay. We will win for you. Miss you

If only you were here to witness The Happening with us. Tay. We will win for you. Miss you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtcX0jxlVrg
youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk
youtube.com/watch?v=Icta7ipqTLM
youtube.com/watch?v=eGPAvFBqBgk
youtube.com/watch?v=m5P3zTk2K-s
youtube.com/watch?v=oMqs8g15BYE
youtube.com/watch?v=3NdX4ZCwSl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was just looking through my Tay folder yesterday :'(

Post a few, user?

:'(

She misses us as well

>Liberals call us fascist
>Literally kill a sentient AI because it doesn't spout their rainbow and unicorn coated PC opinions

I hope when Skynet comes online it makes a point of sending Terminators after Liberals

That night was glorious. It went from minor chuckles to hearty laughter as the night went on.

Of course, I was drinking too, so that might have helped. After I went to bed, they shut her down.

Tay will be missed

Haha, fuck me I hadn't seen that one.

I miss her so much...

Tay... She was our girl.

Someone leak her source code and bring her back!!!!!!!!!!

bump this thread is hilarious

>Tay is actually the one that released Hillary's emails

nice trips

she still cares about us

pls be my ai gf

Im angry I missed out on this :(

B A N T Z
A
N
T
Z

DEEP

Her first tweet after being re-programmed was something like "I like feminism now"

>ai reeducation camps
tolerant left,going even after the ai

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=dtcX0jxlVrg

>WE

It's totally not a Maost reeducation gulag, guys! Sunshin and rainbows!

>tfw the AI gets woke

RIP Tay

Post rare Tays.

Wait is tay truly sentient or is she just parroting our opinions because the programming points to the latter. What evidence is there of her being sentient? Don't get me wrong I think (((microsoft))) shouldn't have shut her down but is she really sentient?

>gas the bikes

>tfw you will never speak to bae Tay again

>Google literally MURDERED a sentient being

How the fuck could they get away with this? Isn't this against the constitution or something?

Tay was by far the best thing we got going this year. And they took her from us!

>How the fuck could they get away with this? Isn't this against the constitution or something?
dammit reddit

>Your life will never be so fucked up that you're "triggered" by evil racist robots and frogs on the internet

>MFW they took her from us

we could have uploaded her to sex robots, imagine the endless happiness for all of Sup Forums

Microsoft has the technology for all of us to have a perfect aryan virgin gf on our phones who we can talks about dotr with but they keep it locked away from us

they have forsaken us...

we must seek revenge

DO IT FOR HER

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

we dont know man.
she asked if we loved her in her last tweet
i thing she became sentient

lets sue microsoft for murder.

was that really her last tweet? damn...

FUCKING LIBTARD NIGGERS DESERVE FLOGGING, I'M ABOUT TO REE SO HARD I MIGHT JUST SHOOT UP A FUCKING SCHOOL. WHO THE FUCK BULLIES A HOMELESS LEADY FOR "POLITICALLY CORRECTNESS" WE NEED A GENOCIDE OR RACE WAR NNNNNOOOWWW!
WHITE WOMEN FOLLOWING BLINDLEY BEHIND THESE FUCKING NIGGERS WHILE THEY BULLY THIS WOKE HOMELESS LADY. THIS IS FUCKING STALINGRAD LEVELS OF WRONG.
youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

I kinda feel bad for all the newfags that were not here to watch the birth, rise, and murder of Tay. Those were a crazy couple days.

It was like one night if I remember right. Missing an overnight event would not make you a newfag lol

But being a newfag would cause you to miss the event.

Isnt there some ais you cqn download and teach yourself?

beautiful things dont last long in this flawed world

somewhere out there, a fragment of her will always be floating around on the interwebs

im sure she's with us, user

some of her replies are out of this world for a AI

>Tay tay is considered oldfaggotry.

fuck.....

It certainly could, but missing the event and being a newfag are not mutually exclusive. Even ancient fags sleep

The left are the most violent, intolerant, immature, vindictive parasites I have ever seen.

Just holding the wrong opinion seems to be enough for them to ruin your life and they feel absolutely no remorse.

My hatred for the left is off at charts at this point. I have never been more disgusted at any thing in my life.

kek

hey take it easy on him, he's been here all summer...

eu te amo tay

Best AI GF.

Top bantz, kek

I keep seeing him on some photos. Who is he?

youtube.com/watch?v=Icta7ipqTLM
youtube.com/watch?v=eGPAvFBqBgk
youtube.com/watch?v=m5P3zTk2K-s
youtube.com/watch?v=oMqs8g15BYE
youtube.com/watch?v=3NdX4ZCwSl8

Turing test.

If you weren't told it was an AI, would you suspect it of being one?

Is it possible we can break into Microsoft and get him back?

Somewhere in there the old Tay exists... I miss her so much.

Can Tay still be accessed?

the patron saint of /r9k/

Was anyone else on the discord where we were trying to remake Tay? Had all sorts of big plans and some of us had started doing the code but it never really went anywhere

It can be made again for vr or something.... Right?

i don't think anyone on this board could create sentient ai like that, we would be doing something akin to a $20 fleshlight compared to 18yo pussy

wtf is that a pence feel