THE INVESTIGATION ISN'T BEING RE-OPENED: Sup Forums IS WRONG AGAIN!

BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=YUh-MPizG_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>.0005 Shekels have been deposited in your CTR Bronze account.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

(((Eichenwald)))

Doesn't even matter. All over every MSM channel. Normies read headlines and that's it.

Hillary is done.

(((Eichenwald)))

Shut up you fucking leaf

Denying and ignoring worked the first... ten times was it? Even if, now the media is ripe for the real truth bombs.

Shills working overtime during the weekend. KYS

Semantics. Cry harder. No chance they let this go public unless it was about to be massive.

She's over. She's done

Eichenwald should meet his treebro Buchenwald...

he has a checkmark and an ashkenazi sounding name so he must be right

>eichenwald
>canacuck CTR proxy

You're correct, the investigation isn't being reopened because it was never officially closed.

That's about all you're right about.

Bahahahaha nothing better than watching a jew throwing a hissy fit about their little queen getting fucked. Better luck in 2020 Shadily. Oh wait, you'll be in jail or dead!

This is the guy that made up the story of Trump reading Russian propaganda. He also looked at CP then said he got amnesia and couldn;t remember doing it.

He uses fat girl selfie angles to not look like a fat fuck, what else is he lying about?

I don't want to be anti-semitic, but it's always (((them))). Every fucking time.

Holy shit he looks absolutely nothing like his twitter pic. What a disgusting rat.

(((Kurt Eichenwald)))

I don't understand this spin.

She either is or she isnt. So far everything I seen is that she is.

What's he even trying to say?

t. increasingly nervous (((man)))

hehe

ok.

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

There's the Germany I know and love!

On the catalog, you can right click threads and click 'hide thread'. Do this instead of replying to these damage control threads.

notice how his twitter pick cuts off at his forehead to hide his bald pate

>Eichenwald
Too many lives were lost during the war

It IS reopened, cases are closed, but opened if any new info appears, as is the case here. He informed congress that the case is back under review for possible grand jury instruction should they find something.

fuck off CTR

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

They all do this. Ben Howe was one notable one. T Beckett Adams I noticed today has a nice new baby cheeked avatar.

>A FUCKING LEAF
Stop talking about the US, you literally elected a cuck, die Pl0x

This is a damage control thread, ignore, or sage and hide. Do not reply, they are paid by the reply.

What a disgusting kike, he looks like a racist Ben Garrison cartoon.

THEY ARE IN DENIAL LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=YUh-MPizG_E

This is what is known as damage control, the Dem's are going to put out every bit of misdirection they can to keep the people on the fence from going over to Trump's side.
These people who are claiming that there is nothing here do not know anything more than the rest of us, the FBI is not going to tell anybody what they do or don't have until the investigation is complete.

(((always)))

That doesn't conflict with anything that guy said.

Trumpfags KEKED BY COMEY
The GOP and the media bough it hook, line, and sinker
HRC STRIKES AGAIN
Sup Forums is always wrong