Entire series aired in less than two weeks with little fanfare

>Entire series aired in less than two weeks with little fanfare
>Even most of the people who have heard of it dismiss it because of the protagonist's unappealing design/voice
>Only two months later and everybody's already forgotten it

Some shows just get screwed over

Other urls found in this thread:

pan-pizza.tumblr.com/post/164423333020
pan-pizza.tumblr.com/post/164571896920
mega.nz/#F!QKgmRJjS!XDavNtKO_EgCHBvkoGDdMw
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb04m9VaP-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Save the episodes now, this is gonna be some lost-media shit in the future.

What other recent shows are lost media?

Aaron's faking that happiness pretty well

Oh hey is that Boxxy?

This looks like Garfield.

YOU KNOW IT BINTCH

Is that Tom Kenny on the left?

>they never made it back to the surface

And they probably never saw their parents again. Billy and Zeke don't mention theirs, but Marsha's apparently really loved her judging by the story she tells about them

The show had a premise with potential, but the execution was just SO poorly organized. Samurai Jack is enough proof that a cartoon can be 99% episodic while still having an ongoing goal throughout the series.

Springer clearly didn't know what he was doing.

A lot of the time it did kinda feel that they forgot that they were stranded underground, or even that they were underground at all

pan-pizza.tumblr.com/post/164423333020

pan-pizza.tumblr.com/post/164571896920

This is gonna be in Pan's video tomorrow, right?

man Boxxy really must have loved getting a chance to be in a cartoon
was this show like one of those tax write off scams?
it had a lot of industry veterans working on it, it was hand drawn, but thrown away in two weeks with little marketing

I actually did like the show, but Zeke and Marsha were totally fucking. that's why there were so few episodes about the two.

That would explain all the Billy-only episodes

Biggest mistake Aaron made

Yeah Billy kind of works with Zeke and Marsha as foils but he's just. He doesn't even have Spongebob's charm he's just kind of an ugly obnoxious dude and that's supposed to carry a whole show.

Hopefully, he's done it before so it'd be nice if he brought up more kinda deserving and obscure stuff

Maybe?

I actually really liked this show, I'm a little sad it won't continue but who handled the animation of this show?
Because I've heard Disney tends to give the short stick to things that weren't animated in house.

holy christ

i gotta go watch this show rn

i watched the pilot earlier today and was pleasantly surprised, though i gotta aree that billy is not exactly easy on the eyes

The finale kinda came outta nowhere. For one, summer was apparently already over after 12 22-minute episodes, and for two, the ultimate villain (in a show taking place underground) was an army of alien robots whose leader is an evil version of Billy for no apparent reason

One thing I liked was that it did the "side characters from previous episodes join to fight the big villain" thing, but with the side characters actually getting chances to shine

It won't take that long to watch all the episodes if you can find them, but here are the ones I personally liked most:

>Hey Judy
>K is for Klutz
>The Gorp of Glorks
>Rats Entertainment

Anyone have the MEGA?

I guess not

>summer was apparently already over after 12 22-minute episodes
Like the anti-Gravity Falls/Ben 10/Phineas and Ferb

>or even that they were underground at all

Instead of one massive cave, it should have been a bunch of caves connected by tunnels with the plant life being replaced by fantastical mushrooms.

If there was a second season, I'd assume the rat would have brought the cheeseanator back down to get Billy and co.

It wouldn't be too bad for Zeke at least, he'd probably grow up to be a failure up on the surface. There are certainly worse fates than having to spend the rest of your life with some weird sperg and a brown loli.

I thought Boxxy did a good job as Martha, I hope she gets more roles in the future.

I was turned off of this cartoon by how hideous the main character looked. Surely others felt the same.

She was alright, yeah

has anyone put this on mega yet?

Yeah, you can probably find links to it talkbacks for the Billy Dilly episodes. Since this had such a short runtime (most of the season 1 episodes were dumped on some app at the same time), they probably won't be many talkbacks to look though.

whats really sad is this show had potential like it really did have potential.but what I really want to preach is don't turn off people who are just making cartoons.i mean it's obvious Aron didn't really have a clue on what to do.but that dosent mean we should dismiss him.instead we should hope he does better in the future.because I know for a fact that there are some very talented people that CAN do good things with there visions ,we just need to encourage them not discourage them.

>Boxxy became a professional voice actress due to her internet celebrity status.

Damn it, You'd think she would have gone completely underground.

I liked her when she helped run Fandom Beat channel.

It was a good show. Billy grows on you, like a fungus.

Billy-only episodes were terrible and they hardly ever used Zeke or Marsha.

I thought the show was fantastic. Felt very aesthetic and had a Saturday morning cartoon vibe, maybe Billy Dilly was always something that was never going to last long. It's kind of cool to me that it's like a hidden gem.

Does anyone have the last 3 episodes anywhere?

I'd nominate this show
looks like we have a show that can replace samurai jack on the "implied bad endings" chart

Wow

I saw a clip of Billy battling his evil counterpart and his death is fucking poetic!

She was really good, hope she gets more work

oops this pic was already posted, here's another

Complete series 1080p:
mega.nz/#F!QKgmRJjS!XDavNtKO_EgCHBvkoGDdMw

they got paid and all, no real reason to care after release.

It's not unwatchable, but it has a real problem in that it's a cartoon that rarely even attempts to be funny. It's just kind of blandly lighthearted
Given that every episode has tons of writers and borders listed I'm thinking it's a "too many cooks" scenario.
Any ounce of personal vision got workshopped and focus-grouped out. I laugh more at an old episode of Recess than I did at the entire run of this series

huh...Billy isnt as annoying as he looks, just saw a short clip about him and his ant famr and it was enjoyable.

thank you, my beautiful friend

this looks like one of those forgettable mid-2000s shows but it was made in 2012. was it any good?

>combine shitty art with the most annoying voice on the internet
>be surprised it gets cancelled

Yeah, I think Disney delayed it's premiere and didn't even give it a chance because they knew before production was finished that they had a dud

yet AT, SU or edd edd+ eddy live/lived long life

>Given that every episode has tons of writers and borders listed I'm thinking it's a "too many cooks" scenario.
that's inflated by two factors
1: the show uses the spongebob route of crediting the story writers as writers instead of a separate "story by" credit
2: nearly every episode had parts redone by Aaron and Clay (kinda like how a bunch of star vs eps had parts redone by Aaron (Hammersley, not Springer) and Dominic)

the final dialogue is still usually written by two people like most board driven shows (outside of parts rewritten by Aaron and Clay)

>grouping eee with AT and SU

Artstyle looks too hideous, so I didn't even bother.

This
I actually watched the first episodes and the were freaking funny. I'ts a shame because I actually liked the characters.

She cute

youtube.com/watch?v=Yb04m9VaP-c

Billy is ugly as fuck.

They probably thought they were making their own Uncle Grandpa or Clarence. But forgot those shows arent that popular either

When will Chadwardenn come back for good? He was the best.

>look up the reception
>it's on Disney XD
>ratings are always below .19 million
Yep, it's dead.

That's typical with Disney. Wander also got those ratings and so did Star Vs from time to time. Their numbers are big on streams and digital platforms more than the actual network.