Star Wars #35 (Aug 30)
Mace Windu #1 (Aug 30)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

makingstarwars.net/2017/04/details-snoke-guards-kylo-ren-star-wars-last-jedi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is she, /swco/?

Reminder to ignore TFA baitposters

Who dat

Can we delete this OP and start a better thread? Thanks.

An inferior race.

>people forget that Ponds existed
HE WENT DOWN WITH THE SHIP LIKE HIS ADMIRAL, NEVER FORGET HIM

Why did the Empire stop making clones? Everything after them seem really ineffective

She's gonna make some Padawans very confused

Threadly reminder that user still has no argument. Will repost every thread until he comes up with one.

So is the Kenobi movie confirmed or just once again a rumor? People and websites are saying it is but i cant find an official statement

I didn't forget man. I liked Ponds. Who's you guys favorite CT?

The outlet that reported it is pretty reliable, but it's not officially confirmed yet.

CIS developed biological weapons tailored to their DNA, and Sheev didn't like that some Clones were showing too much humanity, some of them even turning against the Empire despite the chips.

bullshit rumors

Will Cody be in it?

Clones were a temporary solution to war for the republic, they age pretty damn quick after they outgrow their usefulness, Palpatine wanted a long lasting empire with a permanent standing army, it pains me to say it but the clones were as valuable as a droid to the senators and the people that payed for them.
Rex is old as shit in rebels

How butthurt will this general be when Old Ben movie is confirmed?

In the old canon, it was because kamino rebelled against the empire by building a separate mini clone army in secret. Moving to recruits was safer from rebellion, especially since the Galaxy was no longer in open war, and the stormtrooper corps would mostly be dealing with planetary uprisings and policing actions rather than armies of battle droids

Anybody know if the new issue of Star Wars Insider is out this week?

>makingstarwars.net/2017/04/details-snoke-guards-kylo-ren-star-wars-last-jedi/
>Another interesting detail is that Snoke wears a fancy ring on his left hand. Remember when I told you guys about those long puppet hands they made for him? Well his hands are decrepit and his pinky is sort of shriveling inward. But that doesn’t stop him from wearing a ring about the size of a “Ring Pop” if you remember the old candy. However, the stone in the ring is black and it could be a black Kyber Crystal according to the rumors around the ring. There will be more on that side of things later.

Reminder that the perfect design of the LAAT/i was turned into a literal edge ship by the Empire and is technically canon

Ponds man here, I legitimately can't decide who's my favorite, all of them act respectable or do courageous things in combat for the republic. I love all of them but if I had to chose I'd give it to Fordo, he doesn't get the love he deserves.

Probably pretty pleased considering we like star wars here.

I see. Still seems like ST were a shit solution. And clones no matter how temporary or droids would be a better solution

My boy Bly. No one gives a shit about him ever :(

this thread is now under the control of the Twi'lek ORDER!

Well you see Palpatine already taxes the shit out of every planet so we either get better troopers or 2 death stars and I think we all know which choice he went with.

t. newfag who thinks /swco/ will like a tatooine movie

Best Boy was Fox. He had the hardest job of them all: Destroying the Republic

Denal ;_;7

I always liked Gree the best, but naturally with my luck I wind up picking the single named clone who bites it during Order 66, and just like Mace Dindu Yoda decapitates the best maori instead of making the slightest attempt to disarm him without lethal force. These fuckers have the ability to dodge and deflect blaster bolts, precisely sever limbs, used magic mind tricks and telekinesis, and what do they always default for? Cutting off some poor bloke's head.

and yes, before anyone asks, I'm still triggered 12 years after ROTS and 15 years after AOTC I will never not be triggered that best-tems are dead

so you be sayin

I feel like a casual for liking Rex now

WE

>Pablo said we'd see Coruscant "soon" some time between the first Rebels s3 trailer and the factory on Lothal episodes
>assumed Lothal was Coruscant from Thrawn's office
>instead Coruscant was in RO

Don't feel bad user, you're not a normie for liking Rex. Rex is GOAT.

Good point. We needed moreDeath Stars over well trained troops that can actually shooot

who the fuck is this

Rex isn't anywhere near the best clone, but he is the most kino, and this is important cinematically

Desu I literally knew a faggot in middle school who liked Bly a lot, he was fat and autistic though.

I can't imagine a Chiss smiling like that. Or maybe Thrawn just has super-autism, and his mannerisms aren't representative of the Chiss as a species.

Because he is a twlilirk fucker

Nah, Rex is based as fuck

Gregor

>>instead Coruscant was in RO

And barely seen from the apartment. And Mustafar didn't even have an introductory title for itself like the rest of the planets in the film did.

The prequel hate coming from Lucasfilm and Disney is seriously getting tiring.

Every clone trooper deserves love user, even Rex deserves love from us, even if he gets more than he deserves

Cody. A commander and a friend to Kenobi. DESU probably a better friend than Anakin was until that chip problem

Oh piss off

One may laugh that he takes so many shots for almost no reason but you better remember the episode were these fuckers get up like 2 times before dying at the space station

I don't like what rebels did to him

Rex not more based than Cody or Fox. He is scum

delicious tears

Whut.

new TLJ vehicle revealed ;)

Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me

Aayla Secura was letting clone pound her like the degenerate she was

yo that's a sexy paint job though

DO I EVEN HAVE TO SAY IT?????

Literally too stupid to realize that you're taking his bait.

Aren't you summerfags suppose to be gone by now?

holy shit

I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt here, but come on

I get the feeling this is just them wanting an excuse to put out a new AT-ST toy.

I can already hear the butthurt from RLM and ST hating fags....

his face says it all

WE WUZ KINGS

That's Commander Cody you bitch. Show respect

AT-RTs confirmed for TFA :^)

Clones are human though so how's it degenerate? Clones banging Clones would be though

DISNEY SHILL DEFENSE FORCE INCOMING

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS
TWO
AT-RTS ARE OKAY

Yeah, I was about to post this. Toys aren't always an accurate measure for what we'll see, but I don't blame people for not wanting to give them the benefit of the doubt.

>REEEEEEEEEE SOMEBODY LIKES THE SEQUEL TRILOGY

Oh shut the fuck up

tricked

what if they started copy pasting clone wars era vehicles...................

>I was only pretending to act like a retard

Nope, you're the real deal.

It would just be masturbating

Sup Forums gets twice the butthurt, double the shitposting

fags on here cream themselves because they're underage and wank off to TCW 24/7

So do you guys all just talk about how much you hate Star Wars?

I honestly liked that Traviss had a subplot where they eventually solved the accelerated aging thing and saved a bunch of clones from it.

Meant there could be tons of fun stories with Clones in the later years rather than have them age way too fast and die.

>large company buys a franchise that's had a cult following for years
>treat it like shit while also getting large parts of the original story
>they hate star wars

underrated

reusing old toy....that not new

>I honestly liked the retarded plotline that only existed as fanservice and for them to shove some clones into future series

The majority of this board hates TCW, TFA, the prequels, rebels and some even hate ROTJ.

If all that most of you autists like is ANH and ESB, why are you even posting here?

t. disney shill

>the majority of this board hates TCW, the prequels, rebels, and some even hate ROTJ
ALL OF THIS BUT TFA WAS WRONG HOLY SHIT, look at the last thread that last part and the first part of this thread was mainly TCW posting and that's not even all of it

That's taking the concept kinda far right?

So all the """new""" vehicles for the ST will just be slightly modified designs from the OT? Great...

T. Joe Hogan

you guys shat all over the higgins boat and kylo's ship, what did you THINK was going to happen genius?

Can't get blamed for shit ship designs if you re-use the old ones

At least he got a bunch of scenes and you could play as him in republic heroes.