Wiener's texts to 15-yo girl

"I would bust that tight pussy so hard that you would leak and limp for a week..."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3883334/FBI-says-reopening-case-Clintons-emails-coming-new-messages-appear-pertinent.html

Other urls found in this thread:

deathandtaxesmag.com/304249/anthony-weiner-reportedly-sexts-15-year-old-i-would-bust-that-tight-pussy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hot

Oh dear mother of god let it be true saudi

noice

can someone help me understand what this whole clinton email thing is?
even more, how is this damaging to clinton?
the one sending those perv messages was a man in the clinton campain, how does this harm hillary in anyway? i really dont understand i dont follow usa political news so close

>dailymail.co.uk
Where were you when the Brits won this election?

Kek says it is true

We don't know anything yet. Only that the FBI chose to re-open the investigation into her use of a private server.

New meme

"I would bust that tight pussy so hard that you would leak and limp for a week..."

but what was this hillary email thing anyway that the people thought it was so condemning but she got away free anyway?

as far as i understand, she sent and received some emails that hat classified information like nuke codes, prices, and stuff right? and that she saved those emails in her computer but then she got hacked? how is that her fault?

Nigga

do women really like that shit?

It makes me think of a woman text messaging a guy with "my vargina so tight it will like rupture blood vessels in your benis and it will look like a burple banana :DDD"

Kill yourself you fat nigger

>like nuke codes
I believe 4 of the over 30k e-mails had classified markings.

The wife of this man works for Clinton, because he's using the Internet to try and fuck minors a massive amount of his email AND the emails of his wife have been seized.
On Huma's emails there may be evidence that Hillary lied to our federal bureau of investigation about whether she knowingly jeopardized national security, she had been cleared under the grounds that she was ignorant of her own wrongdoing.

Your mother is a fucking whore piece of shit

Women aren't particularly creative so you can text them any old shit and they'll lap it up if they like you enough

women only tolerate guys saying stupid shit like this if there's something in it for them. (ie: money, power, fame, etc). Guys think girls like it because they don't complain about it to their faces. In reality girls show these messages to their friends and they mock you relentlessly. Still, they let you fuck if there's something in it for them.

looks like the Weiner leaks will make Hillary limp for 2 weeks

Pretty hot desu

praise kek

From what I can tell
>FBI is stuck on Clinton email thing because she had most deleted and NSA won't help with their cloud
>FBI checks who Clinton emailed. Not much turning up
>FBI, while checking Anthony Weiner's devices for sexting a 15-year-old girl, finds that his devices and his wife Huma (who works with Clinton) has some more emails tied to Hillary
>FBI announces that they are getting hot on the trail, not "reopening"

Fucking your tranny degenerate mother

>haha KEK xD

Kill yourself you autistic NEET faggot

Fucktard

Kill yourself autistic nogger

Somebody is cranky.

Also, fake and gay. Saged

Women like everything you say when they want to fuck you
Why else could Chad slap his girlfriend and call her a whore in public and still get his dick sucked a few minutes later

I am literally obtaining physical nourishment from all the CTR tears right now. No reaction image can possibly express my smugness.

Your gran likes it when I fingerblast her
>I hste women haha..

Faggot nigger

Kill yourself

that sounds almost hot.

Saudi is mad at me and I don't know why. Sand niggers are the worst, always so hostile

It's her fault because she was entrusted to keep the information secure.
Imagine a daycare where they have pedophiles walk in and carry out children in their charge. Now none of the employees actively molested the kids, but their negligence led to harm.

I'd slap your moms ass you Turkish halfbreed faggot

The fbi recovered like 15000 emails and like 110 of those were classified when sent

You seem a bit upset Al Ali bin mohammad

Got a crazy sand nigger here

Don't use my proxy ever again you fucking faggot or i'll fucking shit down your throat nigger. Fucking try me.

Nice proxy.

>he's never had a chick send him the burple banana benis text
Also kek.

>I would bust that tight pussy so hard that you would leak and limp for a week

deathandtaxesmag.com/304249/anthony-weiner-reportedly-sexts-15-year-old-i-would-bust-that-tight-pussy/

Seems like old news

Penetrative sex is usually more violent and painful for females and they prefer it that way.

Ok i like this allah fucker

wtf i love weiner now

I see you've already fled for SA, Huma. Don't get stoned now.

>Saudi cuck talking about sex with a 15 y/o
I thought that was normal for Sand niggers?

Women are sluts so yes they do like it.

o shit

ur a feg

Alright mate. So I hear its nice on tatooine this time of year?

you want me to send you some houthis to your house?

Calm down Huma

Any nigger who touches it again will fucking regret it

Well, Huma, Hillary and their emails have been leaking and limping a lot lately...

>

My ex used to send my incredibly dirty things about where and how she wanted me to fuck her.

Its just locker room talk. Nothing happend guys.

>That nose

1. She used an unauthorised email server to do government correspondence. Why? She claims convenience but you cannot count out attempting to circumvent federal records keeping act.
2. When subpoenaed by Congress to produce those emails she first deleted 33 thousand emails before handing them over, this alone was a felony, we have no way of knowing what was in those mails, she claims they were personal.
3. A number of emails contained classified information, which means she mishandled classified information which must be sent using secure communication.
4. She comitted perjury on a number of occasions when she contradicted herself about statements off her emails.
5. Obama lied saying he had no idea about the private email (podesta leaks show this) And he also had correspondence with hillary on this private email which were likely deleted to protect the president but again means violation of federal records keeping.

this

this. trumpfags will act like this message is incriminating but Trump's isnt

Imagine if bill clinton was born in our times

He's got the giant schlong to do it, too.

God knows if I could I'd the some highschool girls out to the 4 seasons and leave them in a wheelchair with twins.

Ribbit

? I've seen this text for ages, am I clairvoyant or is this just some old pasta or mandela effect?

fuck you op, HUMA AINT GOING HOME, YOU HERE ME, SHE GOIN TO JAIL

GET THE FUCK IN HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Y'know, talking about breed and such - is not a point of your parents are cousins. As were their parents.

Next time you fuck a goat, if you would miracuously impregnate it, the genes of your child would be superior to the rest of your family. That's how degenerate and in-bred you subhumans are.
KYS, whith love, an actual homo sapiens.

Hello Saudi friend.
How is it in Saudi Arabia today? I would visit your country but i'm scared of muslims.

Shouldnt he be in jail since as all know from that Hansen show its illegal to text sexually suggestive material or discussion to a minor especially over a phone which is a federal offense?

>969969
It's like I rolled an entire fucking orgy.

>Trump busted clintons campaign so hard she's been leaking and limping all year

>LOCKER ROOM TALK

>Anthony Weiner is still not arrested for pedophilia

>hillary wont get to be president because the husband called W I E N E R of the woman shes cucking her husband who cucked her with cucked her by not being able to keep it in his pants for even a year and not sext a 15 year old

Well actually saying this to a 15 year old IS incriminating.

That's the difference, you fucking leaf.

Nice try ctr. 30k emails Hillary bleached. 15k she turned over willingly, and over 100 of those were classified. Who the hell knows what was in the 30k never recovered and bleachbit

OH FUG

>you would leak

Pottery.

and raping a 13 year old isn't disqualifying? considering he's been found sued for that... honestly he shouldn't have even been allowed to run after not paying taxes

Any pics of the girl?

It's nothing. They have thrown everything against Hillary and it does Jack shit because people hate Trump and his racist followers.

He said this to a 15 year old. Trump said things to a guy about women of legal age. Hmm... makes you think. If she was over 18 i wouldnt give a shit either.

sorry guys that's my younger brother
pls Muhammad stop and go do your homework

She ran the State Department out of her fucking house, and made $250,000,000 doing so.

Wake the fuck up.

9I hope ever single one of you niggers die

How much do you hate your royalty

trump said things that can be seen as rape. the problem with sex with minors is that they can't consent, it's called "Statutory Rape" for a reason. Rape is Rape. Trump is Weiner.

how can you be here and still absorb such vapid shit?

>looks at flag again

oh yeah, sorry.

Lmao

lol

>sex repulsed
>a dictator shit hole
checks out.

>Trump said things that could be seen as rape

>words can rape

>a fuckin leaf

Looks like this leak has been plugged

Wow only 5 (You)s

WAAAAAHAHAHAHH

THIS IS BETTER THAN I EVER IMAGINED

Worry not, we all will - though I doubt many of us will die before your islamistic shithole is eventually reduced to smoking ruins. It's the only fate that awaits your dated main-export & meddling politics.

Little did he know that Shilldawg's pussy was the one he'd really be busting.

>muh emailz
>not vapid
>"I can grab them by the pussy"
>literally the very next week someone comes out saying trump grabbed them by the pussy
but evidence doesn't matter to trump's good ol' boys from white america i guess