/Superpowers/

Is tracer a Speedster, teleporter or time manipulator?

Her powers manifest themselves as teleportation.
In the lore she's stuck in time or something though, right?
So I guess her powers are spacetime manipulation, albiet the street level version of that.

i would say time manipulator since it's the chrono accelerator that lets her zip around and "teleport"

She is basically Zoom lite with significantly less control over her powers and significantly weaker as well.

And no, just because they commissioned comic tie-ins does not make this Sup Forums

She blinks in and out of the timestream at random. The thing on her chest stops that, but she can also use it to forcibly move forwards or backwards a few seconds, but it only effects her.

Time manipulator.

Her "blink" is just her slowing time down relative to herself and moving to a location

What PL in Mutants & Masterminds 3e can I play Overwatch at?

I hate that she can blink forward over gaps she normally couldn't jump. That's not how you said her powers work Blizzard!

>comics aren't allowed on Sup Forums

Time travel, dude.

When she dashes forward it's not a matter of speed, she's traveling through time to where she would have walked normally in about a second, but instantaneously. She's probably doing the whole King Crimson thing.

Yes

Fuck me I thought this was /tg/

Time manipulator, she isn't even that fast in game.

teleporting airplane accident caused her to randomly move through time.

her chest piece keeps her fixed to a specific time frame. it can also be manipulated to move her forward or backwards in time. giving her the appearance of teleportation.

Her ult makes even less sense.
>This chest piece is the only thing keeping me tethered to the present, without it I would slip through time
>lol lets throw it like a bomb

>comic tie-ins don't make this Sup Forums

Probably pretty low. I think Zenyata's ult is probably the strongest thing we've seen.

"Street-level version of Zoom" is a good way to put it, especially because that concept is hilariously contradictory.

Next stop: Find a street level Dr. Manhattan.

her superpower is being an obnoxious stupid dyke

>Next stop: Find a street level Dr. Manhattan.

Metamorpho or Captain Atom..maybe.

These threads never discuss the comics. They use the fact that the comics exist as an excuse to just talk about the video games. It's barely any better than the flimsy "would ____ make a good comic?" threads

She's a lesbian.

That's actually just an unrelated bomb she carries.

Firestorm.

>wah stop discussing thing I dont like despite it being relevant to Sup Forums

>so we should go back to talking about capeshit

Fuck directly off my friend. The IP makes comics (and cartoons, good ones at that) and therefor is forever Sup Forums-related. Be grateful that they're supporting your dying, outdated form of media to begin with.

Firestorm isn't street level in any real sense of the word, his powers are cosmic level. Only reason he's not constantly saving the mega-verse is because he keeps forgetting his own powers.

>Speed Kills!
>Is a time manipulator

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Is that the asari shotgun from mass effect?

You're right, let's have an unending political discussion about social justice instead.

She's something that belongs on /vg/, as you've shilled far too hard on Sup Forums.

Remember to sage and report off topic threads.

Better shitposting than being off-topic, and also report those threads.

Thread is not off topic we had two about the Mei short, and most of the OW characters are basically capes.

Is Zoom capable of undoing harm done to his person by going back in time? I will admit that I am woefully lacking in knowledge about Hunter.

She's a thot

Is Star Platinum's speed really due to his ability to slow and stop time even before Jotaro was aware of it?

is tracer a britbong slag?

I feel legit lust for Tracer, please send help

Whatever PL is street level. 10 or 12 if my memory serves.
I've seen somone stat them in M&M before, I think he did it in PL 10.

>tfw you will never fuck her straight

I don't think so. Not until a Flash writer looks at Tracer and decides Zoom isn't OP enough.

but she's in a committed long-term lesbian relationship