ITT: Jokes you never understood

ITT: Jokes you never understood

>You gotta set it to Wumbo

Dick Dastardly (Formerly Chuck)

I love Dick Dastardly. He's my go-to generic cartoonishly evil villain reference. He's increasingly becoming one of those obscure references that show my age, though.

Also Snidely Whiplash

Japan will never let go of them.

And God bless them for it.

We'll always have Doronjo's Doronjos.

New season soon.

Is it even cheating? The races seem to be an anything goes sort of situation.

I've always liked the idea of a racing cartoon done in a futuristic setting a la the speed racer movie. I've got this idea in my head of these protagonists driving the best of the best electric powered performance cars, and then the somewhat older dude who always places third in every race because he wants to prove old-school internal combustion can go toe-to-toe with all the fancy modern engines.

He seems to think so.

isn't that just redline?

The fuck is this Sun@moon teir change

It isn't, they're just looking goofy for the camera. Official site even posted the character models and everyone looks the exact same.

I liked Tailenders but I feel like no one else watched it because people only ever bring up redline

i loved Tailenders, the design, the animation, and the story but i felt it was too short to get 10/10

holy shit Wario and Waluigi finally found Wapeach!

>contrast tits
Uh, okay.

What dis?

>not having grown up watching Cartoon Express and mid-90s Cartoon Network with HB reruns
Seriously, go watch all those HB cartoons from the 60s and 70s. Harvey Birdman will be twice as funny if you watch those and Turner Classic Movies.

What are some examples of real cartoons where women get tied to railroad tracks? I can only think of parodies.

>real
>cartoons

Time Squad, but anime.

>Moe's Goes
Now I REALLY don't get it.

It reminds me of the reboot pilot where Dick and Muttley are in front of the finish line in first place but Dick decides to turn around so that he could cheat.

Is that supposed to be Andy french?

yeah the only real problem with tailenders is that it was kinda short for what it was trying to do

if it had an at least an hour or a full movie it could have had a better overall pacing

It's to attract mates.