JOHN TITOR WAS A CLIMATE CHANGE DENIER

"No, the ice caps are not melting any faster than they are now."

"Doesn't water expand when it freezes? If the polar ice cap melted, wouldn't sea level go down? I don't know if there's enough ice for this to make a difference and I'm not an expert on global warming."

Titor talked a lot about the cosmologist Tipler while explaining how the time machine works. Frank J. Tipler is now one of the "intellectuals for trump":
lewrockwell.com/2016/10/no_author/intellectuals-trump/

Those were found reading the first month of posts by John Titor, as I find more synchronicities, I'll be posting here.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2295240/Miami-weekend-sailing-paradise-Is-Ivanka-Trump-permanently-vacation.html
steventanzman.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/trump2_1.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=pFS4zYWxzNA
twitter.com/realdonadtrump/status/655267193744195584
theguardian.com/film/2015/oct/23/back-to-the-future-writer-bad-guy-biff-was-based-on-donald-trump
mashable.com/2016/07/22/bands-trump-music-republican-convention/#JfxhZo9g.kqC
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tipler_cylinder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"Doesn't water expand when it freezes? If the polar ice cap melted, wouldn't sea level go down? I don't know if there's enough ice for this to make a difference and I'm not an expert on global warming."

What a fucking idiot. Does he not know about Antarctica, you know the giant fucking continent at the south pole??

I think this is the weirdest Stein's;Gate RP I've seen

It isn't just a matter of sea level rise. It's about fresh water from melted ice pack changing ocean currents.

I'm not saying he's right. Just that he sounds like Trump thinking he knows more than he does about the climate.

MORE JUST IN:
"My greatest joy is sailing. For fun, I enjoy swimming, playing cards, reading, playing games on the net and talking with people who live in other countries" - J.T.

Ivanka basically lives sailing according to this random tabloid:
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2295240/Miami-weekend-sailing-paradise-Is-Ivanka-Trump-permanently-vacation.html

Lots of pics on Trump in yacht
steventanzman.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/trump2_1.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=pFS4zYWxzNA

D J T

Dr John Titor

"Are you here now to observe the results of the presidential election?
I would use the word "elections" a bit cautiously. Perhaps it's easier now to see a civil war in your future?" - J.T.

Dude already calling the system rigged.

"Hats are more common in the future and flashy colors are less common. Dress is much more functional and we "dress up" whenever we get a chance. I have noticed that no one in this time dresses for occasions even when they have the clothes. Why do people wear shorts to church?" - J.T.

D.J.T. is always dressed up. MAGA hats anyone?

>John Titor knew about the debugging feature on IBM Computers
>only the people who MADE the computer knew about the debugging feature

twitter.com/realdonadtrump/status/655267193744195584

This is getting too deep, m8

>South Pole
>implying Antarctica isn't a ring of ice encircling the flat plane of the earth
>trusting NASA
>ever

>John Titor is the name used on several bulletin boards during 2000 and 2001 by a poster claiming to be a military time traveler from 2036.
>Steins;Gate visual novel & manga is from 2009
>Steins;Gate anime is from 2011

don't get it twisted.

Bingo

"It is quite difficult to get used to some of the communication patterns I have come across here. Confusing conversational conflict for anger seems to be a common and typical problem. Why does the expression of differing emotion seem to threaten so many people?"

"How long will you be on our worldline?
I'll be around for a while yet."

"I am of the belief that it is best to make the worldline you are on now better."

"What would you say to any world leaders who might be reading this right now?
Revel in your confidence today because you will not win tomorrow."

So true. People dress like shit these days

It's not just NASA, it's the European Space Program, the Russian space program, the Chinese space program, the fact that satellite TV, GPS, and GLONASS work and more

>John Titor predicated a nuclear war
maybe he is trying to stop Hillary from going to war with Russia.

Rainbows prove the Earth is round

John Titor story is from 2000 idiot

The timeline is already very diverged, on JT timeline the US had a civil war by 2005, in which Russia helped the rebels by nuking the shit out of the "USA" and also China and Europa to solidify itself as the superpower. 3 billion are dead as a result of those wars, and the civil U.S. war still goes on in 2036

>Being this much of a CIA flatearther shill

>John Miller
>Donald Trump
>John Titter
>John Titor

Back to the Future writer: bad guy Biff was based on Donald Trump
theguardian.com/film/2015/oct/23/back-to-the-future-writer-bad-guy-biff-was-based-on-donald-trump

The book Biff uses is called "The Almanac"

In 2015 the film "Project Almanac" comes out which is a film about A group of teens discover secret plans of a time machine, and construct one.

Get this , the war breaks out after a civil resistance takes place for 7 years. He also says the last president tried to hold the country together the next one tore it in half. ALSO he refers to the enemies as them and said they were essentially a domestic enemy. And get this , John lives in florida. ALSO the olympics in his timeline was cancelled due to a disaster, trump may have shifted the timeline already

>talking with people who live in other countries
ONE OF US ONE OF US

fucking dumb monkey go back to /x/ shill.

"What music and books do you enjoy? Do you play an instrument?
I read a great deal of history. I like piano classics and some older rock and roll. (why did that type of music go so far down hill?) No, I don't play any instruments myself."

>read a great deal
>art of the deal

And yes, Trump likes classic rock:
mashable.com/2016/07/22/bands-trump-music-republican-convention/#JfxhZo9g.kqC

Wtf is up with Back to the Future?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

So Trump is a time traveler who is aligned with an ancient Egyptian god trying to win an election against Establishment and NWO choice Hillary who are aligned with demon Moloch?

>donad

No annon, it was not an alien abduction.

your dad raped you, and your brain protected you and you imagine aliens.

but no it was your nigger father who raped you not the aliens you autist fuck.
why the fuck do you come to pol? keep your shit rto yourself fucking swine.

I've been getting some weird Deja Vu recently, like every event in my life recently has already happened before. I think we might be in a time loop and Trump is one of the people who are woke and realize this. He is trying to break us out of the loop. I don't know how far back the loop sends us but I think it exists.

Then this is... IVANKA?

I think Trump mentioned something about a Time loop/warp at his rally today

I am ready to go to the next realm with Donald Trump.

Let's Transcend Reality Together

Leave Suzuha alone!

>Tipler

guys:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tipler_cylinder

> A Tipler cylinder, also called a Tipler time machine, is a hypothetical object theorized to be a potential mode of time travel—although results have shown that a Tipler cylinder could only allow time travel if its length were infinite or with the existence of negative energy.

"[The question involved details on natural disasters and temperatures in 2036.]
That's one area I've decided not to talk about, sorry. The average temperature worldwide is a bit cooler."

DENIER CONFIRMED

I don't know who it is, just bringing evidence. J.T was terrified of fast food but Trump eats it a lot. Trump is verifiably the same person since birth, I have no idea who Titor is but all these people seem connected.

I honestly think titor might have been a real time traveller ,people point to his failed predictions but they were never predictions they were him describing events on his own worldline and just by telling us he most likely altered events on our worldline ,the real meat of his claims is his knowledge of the ibm computer ,schematics for his time machine which have never been identified ,pictures of his machine ,picture of his military insignia ,A basic explanation of how time travel works etc ,seems very elaborate to go to such lengths just to post it all on some shitty forum in 2000/2001 where it likely would have never gained any attention.

>could only allow time travel if its length were infinite

Does time being a circle make it infinite?