So now that Trump has this in the bag how much money will you be collecting?

So now that Trump has this in the bag how much money will you be collecting?

>tfw I was going to bet $100 on Trump to win on my birthday back in May but decided to spend it on booze instead

I didn't even think there was any chance that he would lose, just the alcohol seemed like a more urgent purchase. It's like my experience with $5 bitcoins all over again

only 1200€ net if Ohio also goes red, if neither -365€

There's still time! You wont get the best odds but its still something
Im placing 1k tomorrow

Close to 100k

life changing if you don't live on NY

Damn nice. 5k here.

$2600 on my end.

I'm gonna be getting 11BTC

eight hundred
a grand if hillary drops out in addition

>not buying Trumpcoin

Trumpcoin will skyrocket on election day

Made a $500 bet with an extremely butt hurt Columbia around this time last year.

Odds are going down fast , I bet 296 usd I will net 740. Its ok , could of been bigger. landslide bet can even do it anymore for site i use.

praise kek boys

Talk more user.

What are the odds from actual and reputable betting sites? How low has she gone?

is that locked in or dynamic? if its not locked in the last day its going to drop to 1:1 odds because your bookie would go bankrupt

1500 Great British Pounds if Trump clinches it. If I win I might get my 23andme genetic testing done, see how much Ashkenazi is in my blood

buy more user, plenty of alt-righters have already pledged their support to Trumpcoin.

I just started this shit so gist is buy btc get a lot trumpcoin for low value. Trump wins value sky rockets right?

>mfw these people think they are actually going to get paid
If Hillary loses you lose your money. If Trump wins your money just gets returned. Lmao at these retards who think they are actually going to get paid out.

>3.25 odds on my service
Not worth it at all desu. Might but a small amount on Kaine for 100

exactly

If Trump wins Trumpcoin skyrockets. If Trump loses the alt-right will seek any refuge with Trump's name and it skyrockets.

Can't lose

>ny refuge with Trump's name and it skyrockets.
whats some good bitcoin betting sites. I already placed for Trump want to do more.

What's the website? I want to bet.

Feels good man

I recommend ccex. You can also use Yobit or download a Trumpcoin wallet at Trumpcoin.com

>ou can
How much money you think your gonna make?

It's not about the money user. It's about the movement

lol you won't make money on trump coin. there is 2888.45 btc sell orders and 0.4 btc buy.. don't bother

20k club here, holding steady for a Trump presidency. Feels good man.

What I thought , Was gonna put like 5 bucks for keks.

How does Trump have this in the bag when the investigation won't even be finished by November 8?

I bet like £200 and the site I was using matched my bet with another £200 for a promo. I'll make about 2k off £200.

Me too. I need to bet on Trump.