Soon, faggots

Soon, faggots.

Oh, Also Coco is bonus feature of this movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYKgStQxixs
youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I care enough to reply to you, but not enough to ever watch it.

>Pixar has such little faith in their new movie that they're putting a TWENTY fucking minute Frozen short in to try and bring in more people

it's gonna work too

I hope not

>22 Minutes
>Stars the worst character in Frozen
No, thanks.

Sven is NOT that bad.

>22 Minutes
>The girls wears worst dress they ever wear

No thanks.

Sitron >>> Sven

20 minutes of Frozen spin off? Coco must be garbage

(OP)

I'll be laughing out loud at the theaters if they show that posters instead of Coco Posters.

we're getting into Double Feature territory now. Its like the original Mikey Mouse Cartoons where people would come to see the Mickey Cartoon and leave before the actual movie. Its the same thing here. In the end what do people want from Frozen anyway that the first film didn't give them? A blowjob? Cause I'm sure you can pay a hooker to dress like Elsa and make you feel one with the wind and sky for 30 seconds

I honestly believe Disney has no hope in Coco so they through this in front of it to drive ticket sales. Hopefully, Coco is actually good to great and this was just to help.

Coco will be this years most profitable movie. Mark my words.

Will be funny when half of the theather leaves after the short.

kek

I wonder how many people are going to leave after the frozen thing is over. Pixar has been dead to me since Wall-E, it's no surprise that was the end of their original planned films

Just Frozen
I'm definitely pay full price ticket and buy 2 popcorn for boot theater profile.

They were okay until their boss started paying more attention to WDAS than Pixar. Now he has 3 studios to oversee. It sure affect the quality, doubt we'll get anything spectacular anytime soon.

Literally what

no anna no savannah

"That's a backhanded compliment."
Kek.

Spent a good portion of the trailer comparing the lion king to frozen. Idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=WYKgStQxixs

Honestly among all of the other Disney/Pixar films and other animated kid films what made frozen the one that kids went berserk over?

>all of the other Disney/Pixar films and other animated kid films what made frozen the one that kids went berserk over?

youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

this song. it made women feel great.

they have shit taste

well, that's women for ya.