Is there an episode of spongebob from the pre-movie seasons that you dont like?

Is there an episode of spongebob from the pre-movie seasons that you dont like?

Krabby Land was definitely underwhelming, but I wouldn't say it's nearly among the worst of the series, as it did hve some good moments.

This, I like every S1-3 episode a lot but Krabby Land is my least favorite. I still like it though, but it's the only pre movie episode I'd give a 6.5 to. It just felt kinda off in some ways and just a slight bit of boring to me, but I'd never pass up an opportunity to watch it or anything, it does in fact have some good moments.

I always found The Paper to be somewhat boring, with over half of the episode being Spongebob doing paper tricks that don't really move the episode anywhere.

The flying pants one fucking sucked
>hating krabby land
Topkek you two got shittaste

>unironically using topkek
Nice.

I agree with Krabby Land.

sucks it's always aired with The Camping Episode, one of the GOAT episodes.

The house party episode. The live action parts aren't that great, and the episode is just SpongeBob sperging out at maximum power

>>hating

>I still like it though

A questions I've always wondered is, of they exist in a universe were humans exist then how have we not noticed them already? I mean wouldn't we notice sentient talking fish.

Isolated in the southern Pacific ocean.

The one with SpongeBob pretending to be dumb to make Patrick look good in front of his parents

This

Yeah but still they have radios television and other electronic devices that could give us there location using signals.and I know for a fact that we have seen some divers in bikini bottom.

The Chaperone. I don't know how well it applies to everyone else, but this episode (and the fucking penny one from the later seasons) would play about 10 times a week where I live. Just got sick and tired of seeing it played so much.

Yeah, patrick's behavior felt post-movie malicious.

I'm With Stupid
Krabby Land
Bossy Boots (any Pearl episode, really)
Grandma's Kisses

Yeah, that's one reason to watch Krabbyland

>any Pearl episode
Yeah Pearl is seriously just not fun to watch plus she's a bitch.

I think Pearl is probably the only Spongebob character who has just never been funny, even in the pre-movie seasons
Even Sandy had her moments

Yeah her whole thing is bratty teenage girl, there's barely any depth beyond that.
Aside from that mall episode she does nothing but bitch or whine for Krab's money.

Patrick was a fucking prick after the movie.

I know, and he was a prick in that episode.

Can't remember a single line from the episode where spongebobs has to take pearl to the prom.

It's legit the most boring episode of spongebob.

>EGGEHRHEHHEHEEHOT DOOOOG

I remember the "Long, tan and handsome" joke

I like the one where she takes over the Krusty Krab

Going to back this list up.

Ripped pants was fine the first few times but it always seems like one that aired entirely too often. I Was a Teenage Gary was pretty shit. Fools in April and Hooky weren't terrible but they weren't anything special either.

The ultimate question will always be if Season 2 or Season 3 is objectively the best season overall. I'd personally argue that 3 was the best but 2 had easily some of the absolute best episodes the series has to offer.

I can see why but that episode is too damn hilarious for me to dislike

there was a lot of misses in season 3 especially in its later half
>krabby land
>missing identity
>krusty krab training video
>party pooper pants
the original creators couldn't have picked a better time to end the show

Missing Identity and the Training Video are literally two of their best episodes though.

The other two sucked but come on now.

>krusty krab training video

training video is more of a personal thing but missing identity was just an annoying episode that wasted screen time

We still don't even know what all's down there in this world.

>Krusty Krab Training Video being bad.
Dropped like Diddy Kong.

No

Krabby Land may not be that great overall, but the reveal of all the shitty "rides" Krabs built made me laugh my ass off the first time I saw it.

ONE WAY TICKET TO PAAIIIIIIIN

Oh god, that felt like an episode of Fosters before Fosters existed. Fucking terrible.

Club Spongebob, it was the first one where Squidward got punished for never really doing anything wrong

>that one episode were he treats Spongebob like a retard
>that one episode were he is mad because he didn't like the valentine gift Spongebob gave him
Patrick was always a prick.

Other than Christmas Who? All of the specials weren't as good as the rest of the show. Ugh is the worst one out of them, at least SpongeBob's House Party and the Lost Episode had some funny moments and wasn't mostly Patchy segments

Welcome to the Chum Bucket

Pearl is just slightly bigger than the cast, who are supposed to be realistically sized, which means she's a very, very tiny whale. Same goes for Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. Lots of shit doesn't make sense.