G-guys, you won't let me go to prison..r-right?

>g-guys, you won't let me go to prison..r-right?

You can hide in my basement. But you'll have to do something for me ...

we'll let you flee the country if you leak huma nudes

Rong.

No prison for you. Traitors get shot.

Think of the irony.

President Trump uses convicts to build a great, beautiful wall and Hillary is on the chain-gang.

At this point, what difference does it make?

nice joke shillary

She deserves a firing squad.

Yes my minions, yes... Create false flag memes on twitter defaming HillDawg.... *rubs russian hands* No no, don't worry; it's not illegal to slander a corporation by using their imagery and saying they support your message.. You won't go to jail.. *sniveling laughter*

No no... Don't listen to them, their just liberals.. Stay with me, Putin, your new daddy. *unzips pants* Now now, Drumpf you know what to do.

*rubs hands together whilst bringing tiny russian flacid cock to Drumpf's face*

Drumpf: Putin... P-*russian cock placed in mouth*... Now you're gonna listen, and listen good! Or i'll out you completely when Hillary becomes President, and then you'll be in jail! Now suck fat american pig!

Drumpf: REEEE REEEE STAH--*gurggle*

Hehehe.. *rubs russian mitts* Good Donnie, now here's some candy, go back to playing on Twitter.

NEVER EVER

I vote tomorrow, she could've sold secrets to Goldman Sachs and I'd still want her running this country over drumpf.

>yuo'd be in jail

Miss Hillary?
Your membership to the White House has been, by thine own hand, revoked.

Exile to Haiti

Obama will pardon her

This shit is gonna go down under Trump. There's not enough time for the case to reach a hearing while Obongo is still in office.Trump will have her hung on Capitol Hill.

That doesn't matter. Richard Nixon was pardoned by Gerald Ford before the case ever went to trial. She's never going to see the inside of a prison.

this,

I also don't see how Trump beating a dead horse if he wins will in any way be helpful for his reelection campaign in 4 years.

You can be the first person on mars. I hear they don't extradite.

Hes taking of the pardon was an admission of his guilt.

>Burdick vs USA 1915

Here's your (you), nerd virgin

Nerd virgins are so angry today, I wonder why?

>Hillary getting BTFO by the two things she doesn't have: Emails and Dicks

2016 has been fucking amazing.

Write a diary?

>it's illegal to slander a corporation
So Hillary's political campaign is a corporation now?

>soon