I'm afraid of niggers

So I finally went to a job interview because Sup Forums told me to stop being a NEET faggot who dwells in the basement.

As I was walking down the street, a nigger passed by me and I literally pissed myself.

I thought I grew out of this when I was 13 but I guess not. I always piss myself when I'm near mud people.

I hate minorities so much and hate how Trump only wants to deport illegals.

Is there anyway for Trump deport legal brown citizens? Like spics and niggers?

I'm nervous as fuck when I'm near them.

They ALL need to go.

Are you really that much of a pussy?

So this is the average Sup Forums user.

Makes sense. Dylan Roof and Elliot Rogers came from here. Good luck with that race war faggots.

Yep, my dad taught me to be very cautious around them and Sup Forums confirmed that they are violent apes.

You've obviously never met a city nigger. They're scary as fuck, bro.

OO is literally subhuman

When will we white people stick together more like the spics? If we stay in packs of three, I think niggers would leave us alone.

> Sup Forums told me to stop being a NEET faggot who dwells in the basement.

And the irony of Sup Forums telling other men to improve themselves will never be truly appreciated. Losers telling losers how to be winners. LEL, so much comedy.

So does Sup Forums just live in poor areas? How are so many of you running into the degenerates of society? I live in the city and blacks do not scare me. You have to be autistic as fuck to be so easily scared.

Stupid fucking cuck neck yourself faggot. Instead of being a cry baby pussy look them in the eye when talking they are like animals and can smell fear so. The more of a faggot you are the more likely you will get your shit pushed in.

CTR go home

Say hello to CNN

>I'm afraid of niggers
Your wife not

good job, samefag, you figured out switching IPs this time

I fucking live in Camden new jersey a city just as bad or worse than Detroit to the point i needed to go on trial as a witness to murders not once not twice but three fucking times.

Nice false flag

GOMAD

I'm not the OP.

>a city just as bad or worse than Detroit

Ok so Sup Forums does live in shit areas.

They think we're Clinton bots or something.

Lift weights. Buy guns. Stockpile water, ammo and food. And rope.

Stale copypasta r9k

Do not show fear it makes us excited.

Literal 3rd world

Honestly though, this. I've noticed, living in a shithole city, that if you don't make eye contact with them they usually ignore you.

This guy is also on the money.

im not afraid of most niggers but id be afraid of the nigger in your pic

I'm the one who fucking told you to stay being a NEET, someone repost the fucking NEET pictures already for fucks sake. More young White males need to become fucking NEETs. And OP, your fears are justified, but nigger usually have their own thing going on, even if you're racist, they may not like you but a lot of them are Jew wise and they already think so many White people are secretly racist anyway. Make communication a professional work only, or need to know basis only, and besides that keep your distance and don't bother with the savages, unless they are endangering Whites in some way. Niggers are already assmad about Whites ruling the planet for so long and enslaving them because they bleiev they are the founders of science and math back in Egypt, even though we know, and even mainstream academia knows Egyptians definitely were not niggers, whatever the Egyptians were. They believe we stole the torch of civilization from them much like the Jew has done to us Whites, but of course we know this is ridiculous and nonsense. How we supposedly went about doing that I do not know completely how they reason that. But yes, niggers are parasitic racial foreigners to us, they have to go, and it is more cost efficient to exterminate them anyway than mass deportation back to their continent of origin Africa. They are not our allies in the struggle against the Jew, we should see the negro race and the Jewish race as two peas in a pod, fellows of each other, both are filthy despicable subhumans, we are not to see blacks, i.e. the negro race as our fellows in the struggle against the Jew. Blacks have no honor and only side with who has the power because niggers are subhumans and have the feeble immature mind of a selfish 14 year old boy, a wicked degenerate race of mongrels.

So this is the average Trump "soldier" that keeps barking about starting a civil war when their candidate loses. A white manlet who piss his pants on sight of a black dude...You guys are a fucking living cartoon.

This fear is quite irrational OP. It's not a bad idea to mentally and physically prepare for the high likelyhood of being knockout game'd if you're in the middle of the city. It's not a bad idea to mentally and physically prepare for any of the crimes they are more likely to statistically commit relative to yourself.

In a situation such as yours, I ready myself for whats more likely to happen and/or is possible to happen than I would if it was a Chinese guy or a white person in Mormon mode. Pissing yourself when you are simply near a negro indicates you lack an understanding of them.

I'm not a liberal SJW by any means, but your reaction is appalling. Some of my best and most reliable friends were black, with the majority of them being hood niggers. You need to make friends with a darkie OP. Be wary and know it's a different culture, and you'll get a good experience.

Those large groups of negros who are either playing basketball or loitering and eating chicken(not even saying this in a slightly racist way) might scare the shit out of you a lot. If you had a dark friend, he could likely introduce you to a group of the above. Once you understand all the slang(especially when it's like they are speaking a different language) you'll see them for what they are. If you aren't a total autist they might even empathize with your problems, offer you a hit off a blunt, or even some chicken.

This is coming from someone who would be called a racist by 99%+ of the western population.

You remind me of a European person I recently met who claimed to have never seen a black person.

You cant do nuffin 'bout that, whitey boi. Im gonna go to your country and fuck your wife.

Nice copypasta faggot

>I come to Sup Forums just to insult Sup Forums
>I'm so desperate for attention
>t. idiot man-child