So do we all agree this is Bendis's best work?

So do we all agree this is Bendis's best work?

I'd say either Alias or Ultimate Spider-man.

Bendis?

Easily. Once he got to Siege it was a very fast downward spiral. But, his DD was on par with Miller, honestly. Put him on team books or with characters with higher-tier powersets, and that's where trouble begins.

>But, his DD was on par with Miller, honestly.

It's nowhere near Miller.

his best work was his Spider-Woman mini

I like his work with Miles Morales. It's a superior take on Spider-Man

>his DD was on par with Miller, honestly
Fuck off, it still had his signature cancerous dialogue. There are pages just words upon words and while you might think his plotting was good back then, he was never good with words.

Either Daredevil or Ultimate Spider-Man. Together they're his magnum opus.

And now, since I want some (You)s:

Bendis > Waid > Miller > Brubaker > Nocenti = Soule = Diggle > shit > Smith

I do agree, but Bendis' Daredevil still isn't all that great especially compared to other Daredevil runs. I am solidly in the Bendis was never, ever good camp.

Like if you put Bendis DD over Miller or Nocenti (which is massively underrated) you're basically a certified fucking idiot and they'll be shipping you out to idiot academy to teach the next generation of idiot plebs.

Miller's Daredevil is vastly overrated. It's very inconsistent with very low lows. The art feels too restricted compared to Frank's other works. It's not all that better from Bendis' run.
I think O'Neil's Question outshines it as far as 80s gritty street level books go.

>or Nocenti
Mah nigga. I liked Nocenti's run the most, I think Miller's gets a bit more love because of the fact that it's iconic and he made Daredevil the household name that he is but overall, I personally prefer the Ncoenti run.

Brian Michael Bendis, the writer.

I'm going with Dark Avengers

The Brian Michael Bendis? The comics fellow??

What's some other stuff that has a similar art style and gritty realism that Bendis DD has?

Scarlet. Maybe his Moon Knight but I didn't read much of that.

Alias is my favorite, but Daredevil is a good choice as well

Hyped for her new thing with Dark Horse man, even if it only a few issues.

The Sam and Twitch issues that Maleev also did with Bendis.

What's she doing at Dark Horse? I really have to start paying more attention now they Berger is there, all that vertigo connections.

Ultimate Spider-man was consistently great for a very long time, albeit with a few stumbles here and there.

Same. I dig a lot of her work, Kid Eternity is probably my favorite though.

The Seeds. A 5 issue mini for Berger Books with art from David Aja.

>albeit with a few stumbles here and there.
more like a stumble every time Bendis got bored of the current arc so ended it with an anticlimax to start the next arc, which would get the same treatment

well that sounds like a must check out. Thanks

Alias is better. Daredevil is fantastic but it's still Miller coattail riding.

Ah, the ol' "Bendis was once good" meme. I can never get tired of it. Every time it's used it baits at least one poor soul into reading his drivel.

Alias is one of the worst piece of shit I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

I really like the Ben Ulrich story he did with David Mack. Really got across the trama in that kid

only if we can finally agree that it's still shit anyway

Bendis revitalized Daredevil, this is fact.