How is Trump going to actually accomplish all his promises

youtube.com/watch?v=Nw63GuiXF_E

This guy is an EMBARRASSMENT, and republitards are legitimately considering voting him in. He has no plans for anything, the most he's talked about what he is going to do is vaguely promise "building a wall" and "creating millions of jobs" when he doesn't know what the fuck he is doing and how to achieve this shit. What EXACTLY is he going to do to create jobs, besides building a wall worth more than the entire US military, and will never be built. Trump has turned America into a laughing stock, and personally I would rather vote a liberal cuck like Trudeau or a corrupt woman like Clinton than allow an idiot with a temper have his finger on the button.

>Trump
Make America weaker again

>Clinton
Make America Europe again

>Gary Johnson
Make America great again.

A

Sorry, cuck, but these tricks don't work anymore

DUMB MAN

That's why presidents have advisors for dipshit.

Intelligent Americans vote Gary Johnson. Too bad, intelligence is a rare virtue in America.

>I've never read any of his policies but let me tell you what CNN said
You're a fucking idiot aren't you?

>"building a wall" and "creating millions of jobs"
Because the wall builds itself and the border patrols itself right? no job creation there I agree.

>when he doesn't know what the fuck he is doing and how to achieve this shit.
Where's your billion dollar business? Thought so.

>What EXACTLY is he going to do to create jobs
How about you actually read his fucking policies or do you need to be hired to read?

>building a wall worth more than the entire US military, and will never be built.
Right because you said so, it must be true right? You know what wall is also expensive? Israel.
> Trump has turned America into a laughing stock
Obamacare, wars in the middle east begs to differ.
>personally I would rather vote a liberal cuck like Trudeau or a corrupt woman like Clinton than allow an idiot with a temper have his finger on the button.
Well you have your Trudeau and you're still bitching, looks like nothing will please your dumbass, why bother try for defeatist idiots like yourself.

>And what is a "leppo"?

how do Canadians even find this board in the first place
they clearly dont understand anything and have incredibly low iq and zero general curiosity yet found it and post relentlessly it makes absolutely no sense.

does Trudeau literally have his own correct the record where he hires like 80 iq people to come here all day and post whatever they want?

The walls in Israel are not even 5% of what a wall spanning the entire American-Mexican border, I don't think you idiots realize how big this fucking wall would be. And should we really be looking at the Israeli genocide of Palestine as a model of what America should be doing with Mexican immigrants?

>How is Trump going to actually accomplish all his promises

By making America great again, duh! Have you even listened to anything he says?

He won't but I don't care

>implying only republicans support Trump
Hes more of an independent than a republican

Don't fucking care. No Syrians

Yes Canada has this little thing called freedom of speech where we are allowed to type things on the internet as long as we don't harm anyone, i know you Americans find it hard to believe with what you are doing refusing gays service and all.

I'm talking about the large amount of funds the US sends to Israel to maintain their operation and walls as a counter argument that the wall building is unrealistic.

>spanning the entire American-Mexican border
There's a fence already and border patrol, what's your point, bricks are magical? And so what if it's huge, that's the point, you're only criticizing his plan because any large infrastructure project is automatically impossible when literal farmers in China have built a Great Wall and Saudi Arabia has a three layer defense wall spanning one side of their nation with vehicles and detection equipment. Not because you're dispassionate about large projects doesn't mean it can't be done.

Thanks for Correcting the Record!™

frog is right. LP has the opportunity to legit become a major party and you fucking morons are gonna throw away all your votes on your kike owned propaganda pieces. good fucking job.

you are stupid

FUCK YOU NIGGER

Trump is more of a libertarian than Johnson, DESU

Trump is against the free market. It's weird by the way for a business man like him.

No. He is not. Trump is against free trade in the strongest terms.

Trump just throws ideas out there; he has no solid method or plan by which he'll accomplish it.

It'd be disturbing for a normal candidate with logical voters, but Trump and Trumptards simply aren't.

CtR is paid by the reply and likes to beat up homeless women.
Sage and hide or ignore.

The Great Wall of China isn't a literal wall you dumb nigger, it's a series of split up walls, barricades, and fortresses spanning a large area, with most of the segments miles apart. The rulers in China didn't have to pay for the wall because they owned everything, while today every piece of material and worker needs to be paid. Not to mention that Mexicans can and do build tunnels which are impossible to detect except for when they happen to raid a house and find it, they go too deep for GPR to detect making the wall useless, even making the Cartels richer as they will be the only way to get through to the US and will be able to charge huge sums for using their tunnels, further funding them.

Also, Trump is the most pro-Israel and pro-Jew guy in the US, and it speaks volumes as to how they have infiltrated Sup Forums if most of you are supporting him despite this.

good meme

no it's not, businessmen are always anti-free trade they like kicking the ladder down when after they've climbed up it.

this will never happen. americans are too sensationalist for something like this to even be possible. i genuinely think americans don't even like facts and reasonable debate. like they legit do not give a fuck.

10/10 post leaf

youre based

A FUCKING LEAF

Who is this leppo you seek of?

Why is it always a Canadian, do they add estrogen into the water supply there?

>Implying I don't know what the Great Wall of China is
>implying no funds were put into the creation of the Great Wall
>implying thousands of peasant farmers didn't die constructing it
Let me guess the Emperor asked nicely right? Fucking idiot

What's you're entire argument here, illegality would become worse because the wall would be too effective? How is that a criticism of the project, what would you have Trump do, annex Mexico? It's interesting your counter point is to do nothing and hand the reigns over to a person who will grant amnesty to all illegals in her "100 day" proposal since , surprise Trudeau isn't in the fucking elections.

You can call me a dumb nigger all you want, you a fucking idiot if you think the US shouldn't try to accomplish a big feat as the wall.

Nah it's called education, I know most Americans on Sup Forums are homeschooled and learn about the world through fox news, but up here we pride ourselves on a standardized school system which teaches respect and knowledge, and not "muh freedumz"

He is going to build a wall. Silly Leaf Nigger

I don't care i just hope leftists give us enough justification to bash their faces in.

He won't. He's just another lying politician trying to get elected.

America shouldn't try to protect it's racial identity if we wanted to do that we should've started before niggers were 15 percent of the population. America has lost the racial war. That's just a fact. All European blooded Americans should put there loyalty with the lands of their ancestors and not America. Fuck this shithole.

This has nothing to do with a racial identity and everything to do with a illegal immigration deterrence, a show of force, western identity and more importantly an American sphere of culture. I hate people like you who sit own your hands and bitch at all the efforts your countrymen are making to leave a nation for you. Do you think all the niggers and poos running around over here isn't a problem, the only difference is that we handle our shit so they don't step out of line of a progressing society. We don't have time to be a culture of savages and neither should you.

>How is Trump going to actually accomplish all his promises

He's not.

Not sure but I'll tell you one thing. It's a hell of a lot easier to build a wall than it is to somehow negotiate every college's tuition to a more affordable price while at the same time somehow forgiving existing debt of students who can't afford their bills.

You don't have a cultural identity or a national identity with race. And I don't know where the fuck you're actually from I doubt it's some shitty island in the Caribbean and if it is what the fuck do you know about preserving anything?

AHAHA JUST STOP TRYING CTR

JUST GO OUTSIDE

ITS FUCKING OVER