Draft Our Daughter

I was on Twitter and I saw a picture of the image I attactched to this post under a trending hashtag. I asked ppl what it was and they said that reddits the Donald and Sup Forums pols made it. I saw that reddits required an account while 4chans doesnt, so I decided to ask u guys, is it true these images are fake and u guys just made them for fun? Becuz I wanna vote hillary but idk if this is real since I don't want my girlfriend to get drafted xD

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/10/28/19-hilarious-hillary-clinton-draft-our-daughters-ads/
politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's real. I'll admit we did a little bit of work prepping them to look like this but you can look it up as Clinton has said she wants females to register for the draft (which is unconstitutional for both sexes)

Not fake, they are as real as can be.

oh shit everyone saying its real so far.. brb gonna go look at some news sites and see for sure LOL!

Draft is coming. Obama has ruined the military. There is no reason to volunteer any more.

Add in that feminists have demanded equality, women, gays, transgender, everyone should be signed up to be drafted.

So is the artwork pushed out by the Clinton camp? No. But the message is not wrong.

>hi Sup Forums can you admit to us here at CTR that this is fake please so we can post it
Also, no, it isn't fake

released in the newest batch of emails ctr is trying to blame us they seem like a bad idea to me

Kys

Oh shit I saw this article pjmedia.com/trending/2016/10/28/19-hilarious-hillary-clinton-draft-our-daughters-ads/ when I googled "draft our daughters" it said the ads r fake but hillary actually does support drafting woman

Nope, Snopes has confirmed that they are real:

whats a CRT? :P

damn!!!! I gotta show my friends that article later! None of us like the draft guess we might vote johnson or something lol f**k clinton if shes gonna draft girls lol xD

Maybe we should have some gore days to keep these kinds of faggots out.

This shouldn't be news to you or your friends. She's been setting this up for months.

>Hillary Clinton supports a measure that would require women to register for the draft.

The former secretary of state told the Huffington Post Wednesday that she is in favor of a legislative amendment that would for the first time compel women to register with the Selective Service System. That legislation passed the Senate Wednesday as part of the National Defense Authorization Act, which cleared the upper chamber on a bipartisan, 85-13 vote.

politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390

oh lol its just news to us cuz we arent that into politics ya know

please yes

Bump

Vote Trump. Stop being a beta. Jesus.

Here you go OP. 100% legit

yeah cuz shes gonna need all the help she can get after she starts ww3 with russia. lol.

a vote for hillary is a vote for the apocalypse.

id rather be percieved "racist" than wipe out our entire race and everything living on this planet.

It's obviously a roleplaying faggot.
And he is not even good at it
>LOL!!

Its 50/50 the images are fake, but the content is not.

It's progressive... In norway we force girls to serve in the millitary and so does Israel.

why the fuck wouldn't you want women being drafted into the army?

HILLARY'S BOT ARMY IS TRYING TO COVER IT UP!
>HILLARY'S BOT ARMY IS TRYING TO COVER IT UP!

Go spread the truth Sup Forums.