HOMELESS TRUMP SUPPORTER WHO WAS GUARDING HIS STAR ON THE WALK OF FAME WAS ATTACKED AND HUMILIATED

HOMELESS TRUMP SUPPORTER WHO WAS GUARDING HIS STAR ON THE WALK OF FAME WAS ATTACKED AND HUMILIATED

DOWNLOAD AND REPOST!!

THE GUY WHO UPLOADED IT WILL TAKE IT DOWN AS SOON AS HE REALIZES IT BACKFIRED!!

youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilIX_cz3HIQ
dailyviewphotography.blogspot.com/
keepvid.com/?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilIX_cz3HIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>no Trump here to save you now
>hey where Donald at

What did they mean by this?

BUMP

wtf I like homeless people now!

Bump

typical commifornian roach

It's a shame if this tough latina gets thrown over the wall.

wtf how come our flags are so similar?

either way we should find the name of the homeless woman and start a go fund me or something
not only it would go viral that way but it will also help to the image of trump supporters while throwing shit to the shills
and there is no shady shit behind like we are used too so they cant get us that way
this could be even more effective than the draftourdaughers thing

What the fuck is this shit.

This irritates me beyond belief.

We deserve everything coming to us if we elect Hillary.

>be homeless jobless man because regulations fucked your industry sideways
>support the only candidate that promises to bring it back
>literal burgoise attack you in the street for this
Kill all democrats

Disgusting behavior of disgusting people.

A FUCKING SUN

>MSM flips their shit when Trump supporters so much as flip off a protester
>won't even mention a video of 15+ Hillary shills beating the shit out of and verbally tormenting a homeless black woman even though airing it could help lead to the perps being identified

Don't let this slide.

Don't let this video get deleted.

Don't let them hide the truth.

She just laid down? She's hoping trump will give her a handout...

This is disgusting and horrid, those people deserve the chainsaw treatment

Alright california anons. Let's get some baseball bats and camp that fucking star. What the FUCK is this shit?

What the FUCK IS THIS SHIT??

I am not letting them get away with this.

Sup Forums WE NEED TO SEND THIS TO TRUMP

ONLY HIM CAN TWEET THIS INTO THE PUBLIC ATTENTION

I've downloaded it. I'm so fucking mad right now.

not sure if smart trump supporter or really dumb ctr

Mirror: youtube.com/watch?v=ilIX_cz3HIQ

bump

Yo, someone download this and mirror it please, I want this posted all over the net

This is pretty fucked up, assuming it's not a staged event.

camera "man":
Rodrigo Eilert
kikebook / rodrigo.eilert.35
niggle plus profile = 102957602863097390886
shitter @rodrigo_eilert

Get this faggot deported.

this is his shitty ass blog: dailyviewphotography.blogspot.com/

But the media said Trump supporters were the bad guys!

This is the retarded bait I come to this site for!

someone better find the fat Paco's name and report him to the police for aggravated assault

Demo-rats would know abandonment better than anyone. Obama was the one that was going to Change EVERYTHING!

Yall dudes work FAST

We should try to get Donald involved.

Maybe he'd put her up in a hotel or something.

Would be a great PR stunt and would get a lot of people on side.

it was a women

An elderly black woman.

Dispicable spic

These... things are just evil, evil fucks. This is abhorrent behaviour and I hope that they get their shit ruined by God himself.

>"Sometimes you witness an act of kindness that just warms your heart and it gives you hope in this cruel world. Case in point: I'm sitting out on the patio in Starbucks, and there's a homeless couple sitting at the table. I didn't pay attention, I saw them with bags, but they had their computer, so I figured they needed to use Wi-Fi and get connected. All of the sudden the barista girl walks out and tell them: come on in guys, you can get whatever you choose, we'll make it for you. It made me feel so proud of this Starbucks. I know Starbucks is just a huge company with lots of money, but to know that this store is making a difference and helping out the local community with items that at the end of the day will go to trash anyways. At least I know there was a couple who had enough to eat and a warm cup of coffee on this chilly night. The truth of the matter is that a dunkin donuts opened up nearby and I wasn't even coming to this Starbucks anymore because is more expensive, but after this act of kindness from their baristas, from now on, I'll be paying extra, because not only they made me feel good by providing a great service to me, but they also made this homeless couple feel like royalty by treating them as good as any other paying customer. If you can, stop by this Starbucks, they are kind and they give back to our community. "

This POS hypocrite wrote that on his google plus

see

trump dont give a fuck about niggers
if the hobo is white then youll see him react almost instantly

I've become a Super Saiyan because of this video.

>Poster is mexican
Of course. Anyone got any further info on him?

The flag of El Salvador is inspired by the flag of the short lived United Provinces of Central America which is in turn inspired by the flag of Argentina

>t. Victoria II player

too late m8
only 10 more days till election. nigger's a lost cause

mfw Trump hears about this and buys that woman a house and gives her a job, meanwhile all these niggers get BTFO when the welfare state is stripped apart.

Post your face when Trump tracks down this woman and brings her up on stage at a rally while talking about Hillbullies.

So now saying you are voting for a candidate is 'spewing hate'. Fucking soulless democrat scum.

God I hope so. I was thinking the same. SEND THIS TO DON

Can somebody compile one video so that the whole escalation is easier to share?

Yo, tweet this video @realDonaldTrump
Do this because I'm sure the original will be taken down. This gotta go viral, we need election winning videos

I'm fuming

Someone send this to trump!!!

DOWNLOAD
REUPLOAD

Nino Hamburguesa is a big man when picking on a female. Fucking fat faggot beaner. Also that goddamn red nigger smoking a fucking black n mild.

DEATH TO NIGGERS AND MEXINIGGERS!

this is your future america

>Trusting jewtube not to remove all mirrors
keepvid.com/?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilIX_cz3HIQ

Fuck the election! I wanna see these fucks get assraped by the iron fist of justice.

Wow Colombia! You're fast!

someone start kickstarter to help this homeless hero

T H I S

I'll donate

Spics are so fucking ugly. I can't get over how ugly these fucking subhuman mestizo pieces of shit are. Every time I see more pictures of the average mestizo I hate them more. These round-headed, fat beaners with their empty black eyes fucking waddling down the street and polluting the air with their beanerspeak.

>liberals have become so hellbent on their crusade against Trump that they've forgotten how to act like decent human beings
appalling

how new are you?

This
GET THIS SHIT TRENDING
MAYBE TRUMP CAN GIVE HER A VISIT AND MAKE HER DAY!

WE CAN'T LET THEM BULLY SUPPORTERS LIKE THIS!

NOTHING TO SEE HERE
DRUMPFKINS ARE DESPERATE LIARS

>IGNORE THIS FAKE VIDEO
>IGNORE THIS FAKE VIDEO
>IGNORE THIS FAKE VIDEO

KEK SMITE THESE FOUL BEASTS

wouldnt it be smarter if trump shits on the nigger saying this homeless person is the direct result of obama admin and the same will happen with hillary and proceeds to ignoring her plight?

plus if trump shits on her wouldnt the liberals(which are richer and more charitable) help the hobo nigger due to pity after realizing that trump is genuinely a soulless fuck that only cares about himself?

24D chess amirite?

they never knew

I noticed almost all the hillary supporters were minorities.

This. You guys are pathetic racist and trying to use this poor homeless person with this staged video.

There are plenty of white low-test """men""" and whores with her too

KEK WILLS IT

How long until those fuckers get doxxed?

>I told you you were spreading hate so you deserved to be assaulted and hav your property destroyed.

welp hillary is fucked, guess trumps gonna be pres

top kek, needs more putin though, komrade

he has to go back

Get fucked you pathetic Nerd Virgin.
Nobody here cares about your shilling attempts. Why don't you go try and cover up for the big FBI re-opening scandal?

Now thank me for giving you the (You)'s you need to survive down in that vault.

Obamas America

THIS IS THE SHIT THAT TURNS ME FROM CLOSET MEME NAZI TO MEME NAZI CRUSADER.

remember the recent bus driver burning in aus? That's what turned me from closet Islam hater to telling towelheads to fuck off in public.

AMERIBURGERS OF POL TAKE THESE CUNTS DOWN FOR ME AS I CAN'T NOW!

Tweet it to msnbc morning Joe.

They will air it Monday morning. They love a story where they get to label someone else as 'disgusting' and 'shameful'.

>two Icelanders posting at the same time

What are the chances?

somebody send the videos to TMZ

Spread this shit like butter on my crumpets faggots.

REEE EXECUTE ALL LEFTISTS GAS THE KIKES

Not that small. We basically live on the internet.

By the way, I'm neither of those two previous posters.

The piece of shit is trying to spin it off as just being a "witness". How low can you go? In his previous posts he spends time insulting the woman... but apparently he was just a "witness".

Based Aussie

If I were you, I would be careful of what I project onto others, it speaks volumes about your character.

Do you seriously think God emperors gives 2 flying fucks about some homeless nigger getting her shit shoved in in the middle of the city?
Are you fucking serious? this is LATE IN THE FUCKING ELECTION Trump wont do 2 shits, he hasnt even responded to his star getting btfoed why the fuck would he give a fuck about some homeless nigger?

iceland can go fuck themselves
this thread is for AMERICANS only

so whats the chances you know the faggots posting here?

My new favorite screencap
Thank you user

Don't you dare taint Sylvie's image you filthy fucking shill.

Can you imagine how much this can backfire to the lefties with Don sees this and decides to give her shelter at one of his hotels or money?

Shes also black, which is a bonus. He could totally get a hold of this situation and turn it around in his favor. The SJWs would be fucking pissed.

Anyone got a page where we can report him to the authorities? Also screencap his previous post where he is insulting the woman. He tried to spin it off later as only being a "witness".