Is Agents of SHIELD any good?

Is Agents of SHIELD any good?

You know it isnt

It's not?

Most of Sup Forums watches it out of habit, to live shitpost, and pick apart it's flaws.

It's alright

There's some good asspects of the show

Anything that requires a viewing guide or for you to watch over half a season before it gets good, is not actually good.

Some parts or seasons are better than others. Best choice they could have made was to add Ghost Rider, as his presence was the most entertaining part of last season.

I really enjoy when SHIELD goes all "who's the traitor?" once or twice a season, for some reason they do those sorts of scenes really well.

>3DPD thread

Fucking gross.

You can even say that it's ass good ass anything out there.

I'm getting mixed signals

Muh dick.

There's a viewing guide?

Maybe a deep arc involving Daisy and Jemma exploring their sexualities together is what the show needs.

I'm sure someone has written something about what the skippable vs watchable episodes are. Especially for something like season 1 or 3. I enjoyed season 4 more than Flash this season, though obviously that's not saying a lot.

Step 1: Don't watch

Don't listen to these faggots. Shit's great yo

Why shouldn't I watch it? I feel like if it was really bad you'd me trying to get me to watch it as a joke

No. Agents of SHIELD is dog shit and AoS fags will lie to you to hype it up because they know it's shit.

You don't have to watch the first half of season 1, it's monster of the week shit. Just skip that and it's fine.

You're better off fapping over Chloe pictures.

She is a B-List MEW...8/10 would hold hands with and be a gentleman.

This isn't true. Large number of shows improve on the second season.

Yeah, it's pretty good. Rough start but it keeps getting better as it goes. Most recent season was some of the best capeshit of the year, TV or film.

>Star Trek (all of them)
>Babylon 5

These two are some of the best examples of how you are wrong. Babylon 5 becomes one of if ot the best sci fi show of all time.

Ghost Rider was great but Fitz is easily the best part of the show. He's an A list actor and i hope he gets a lot of good roles after this.

LEGION is the only good capeshit show.

Yup. To be fair, almost everyone manages to bring their A-Game. I can't think of some cas member who's bad at acting. They all range from solid to great.

I want to watch Chloe Bennet and Willa Holland have incredibly trashy sex with each other.

Does shit float?

Fuckin' Kyle Maclachlan man.

>capeshit
>good
pft hahaha
If that shit wasn't retarded garbage for autist it would have stayed discussed on Sup Forums instead of needing generals on Sup Forums. You jsut know you are feasting in feces when your standards are too low for Sup Forums.

So it's occasionally good?

HellllloooooOOOOOOooooooOooooooOOOO

>going to Sup Forums
>ever

Post more chloe

He was amazing. And his ex wife in the show is still hot as fuck.

Fucking kek

She has god-tier feet.

Season 1 in retrospect is actually pretty great, especially compared to anything else on network television these days. If you know how good it gets without overhyping it, season 1 is really enjoyable.

Max comfy spy show.

I think you're on to something

way better than any of the Netflix or CW shows

not DD

but yeah it beats the other three shitshows

just watch it OP, you clearly dont have anything better to do

>tfw you'll never be that cheap beer which is ever so lovingly caressing Chloe's tongue.

WHY ME ANONS?!

Jemma and Daisy are infected with a Kree virus, and are quarantined, but it turns out that the virus makes them horny for each other.