Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Just pretend it doesn't exist.

The movie was so good, this series is a fucking travesty. Does it even take place in the same time period? It looks more modern somehow?

>free
>Literally being ridden by a brown girl
What did they mean by this?

She lets him run free and he visits her of his own free will.

the brown girl is riding free?

>dragging skincolor into this from the get go
Kys

>Being ridden by a mere child

Get off of his back, and into his game.

Why is the black kid hanging out with the white kid in the old west? The parents would never allow this.

Didn't see it yet as the dub isn't out yet so Netflix doesn't show it. Is it bad and if yes, are the problems fixable throught decent dubbing? Shows like these generally have superb dubbing around here which is why I am asking.

To sell Breyer horse models.

The girl wears jeans but her mother wears edwardianish, 30s dress. When it is set?

Was this show made by and for Tumblr?

I think they wanted a show set in the old west but wanted to skip over the sexism and how women were supposed to ride side-saddle. Also that horse isn't Spirit from the movie.

Especially because this reminds me of a webcomic set in 50s but full of black gays

I'm getting that vibe too. Because a lesbian female biker with hairy legs would definitely disgust people from the 50's

I find this less offensive than the comic, honestly. Little girls getting to enjoy their horse show is different than a white girl making a comic full of shallow characters because she's too focused on their sexual identities in the pursuit of brownie points.

ok, apparently this isn't spirit but "spirit jr." his son. That is some fucking fan fiction shit. and even if it isn't the spirit from the movie, isnt the timeline still kind of off?

>paheal
>2
>two variations of the same pic
It's like people don't want to see lolis taking horse dick anymore. I'm really worried about the youth of today.

He doesn't have a saddle on. Which is probably hell on that poor girl's crotch.

If you have strong calves and the horse isn't boney it doesn't hurt that much. Maybe after long galloping distance. Female horse rider here.

It's a metaphor

Spirit = the American taxpayer

Mustangs in particular can live 15-20 years, so maybe if Spirit sired him in his last few years it could work.

Honestly I think people are putting too much thought into a show meant to make money.

I'm actually surprised Spirit is still a thing. Why Spirit though? Is Dreamworks desperate for shows? Madagascar had two, HTTYD had one, Monsters Vs Aliens had one, Kung Fu Panda had one, Peabody had one, Croods had one, Shrek had one and Home had one. Isn't that enough shows? How about next we have a Prince of Egypt show or Sinbad or Boss Baby or Fucking Shark Tale you only have to replace more then half the voices and your running out of movies to do it with anyway

What is it with girls and horses?
It creeps me out a little...

A Prince of Egypt show could chronicle the long and proud journey the Jewish people have had in the world to the present day

What is it with guys and mares?
It creeps out a little...

Show us your horse.

Big horse cock (BHC).

Once they hit puberty, women can't resist the urge to wrap their legs around and bounce on a big muscular beast.

What really throws me off is how in Germany it gets shown on TV before being on Netflix. Or how it is sheudled to air on Friday and Saturday afternoon only. I know they have a deal with Netflix and Dreamworks so they get to show thier stuff on TV but it is the first time a Dreamworks IP is shown before it was on Netflix. Horse shows also sell like hotcakes here and this stuff generally has impressive voiceacting, just look at the Barbie movies. Pretty sure they are just planning to make it as succesfull as Dragons, it has it's own subsection in an amusment park and Dreamworks invested millions into it.

Like one horse generation after the movie.

Horses don't come in packs, they are herds.