Where is FBIanon when you need him?

Where is FBIanon when you need him?

Laughing his LARPING ass off, like everyone else tonight.

Kek

This. You're a fucking retard if you believe in these Roleplaying threads.

Organizing weiners dick pics by angle and hardness

If I had to guess the DOJ and FBI are a clusterfuck right now.

We've reached the point were the elites are going to start attacking each other out of self preservation.

Be prepared for things to get interesting in the next few days.

They already have. Just saw one thread where DOJ is saying that Comey is causing interference in the election. Who knows if it's true or not. But one thing is for sure. Even more devastating shit is about to hit the fan. They are all running scared.

>yfw it was Comey

haha oh wow thanks for correcting me record, guys!
This is the only real answer.

I thought that the whole time.

FBI user is legit.

wasn't the doj, was a NGO or hill PAC that filed the complaint WITH the doj

It's the "Kill it in the crib" mentality, and I'm loving every minute of it. All it does it make them look more and more guilty. At this point, the truth coming out would be relieving.

Fuck off I bet you also beleeb in those knowledge bomb threads

(You)

BUMP I want a comfy roleplay thread today.

FBI user we need you.

I would have ten times more respect for him, if so.

I'll throw in a (You) as well
Your welcome

He wasn't the one that mentioned Bomb Threats

It's OGRE.

>larpers

>Who knows if it's true or not
Did you try reading the article nigger? It's an anti-Trump group that filed it through the DOJ, literally nothing.

Didn't have to faggot. WikiLeaks has already shown that Comey gave money to The Clinton Foundation. More shit is about to come out that's even worse. They will cut each other's throats.

Want me to tell you how I know you're CTR? Or I could just let you keep making the same mistakes over and over again in each thread.

I'm here. Things have been hectic. Everything I said about Wikileaks is still happening. Not super sure about the rest anymore.