FUCK Sup Forums, FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK THE FBI

I can't believe this bullshit. Is our country really going to elect a fucking reality TV star as president over some fucking emails? America is a fucking disgrace. The media is rigged, but it's against HER you retards.

I want you to remember a few things if this causes her to lose:

Say goodbye to the economy if Trump gets in.

Say goodbye to fifty years of race relations.

Say goodbye to being a world leader. We just handed Russia a gold star for sticking their fucking nose in our elections.

Say goodbye to treating women like human fucking beings.

Say goodbye to millions of Syrians who will starve, burn, and die at the hands of Russian jets and ISIS crazies.

Say goodbye to not needing a bomb shelter in your back yard because you never when Trump will press the button over a tweet.

You own all of it when he wins. I want you sick memetards to know that. You got this man as far as he is and the Russians did the rest.

Eat shit and die.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The media is rigged, but it's against HER you retards.

Proofs?

She's a woman, she shouldn't get elected by that fact alone. Thatcher destroyed UK, Merkel destroyed the whole fucking EU, this witch is gonna fuck up the entire planet.

>The media is rigged, but it's against HER you retards
On what fucking planet are you?

U mad?

>berlusconi

>Say goodbye to fifty years of race relations.
Obama already destroyed fifty years of race relations in less than 8 years.

You don't understand shill, this is what we wanted to happen.

Keep crying faggot. You'll be doing it a lot more on November 8th

Thanks for altering the archives.

gr8 b8 m8

on the other hand you are probably right.

I wish I could vote there.

Yes, because having Russia as an ally is worse than having Saudi Arabia as an ally.

Saudi Arabia spending millions to help Hillary is great for you. The country that beheads anybody that doesn't believe in state religion or doesn't allow women to drive because they aren't considered human beings is totally better than Russia. Thanks for the reminder.

HA!

Everyone point at LAUGH at OP

LEL

Lol suisid watch. Fuck ya, she's going down. Cut the rope before she sinks you too.

Your an asswipe Russia fears the U.S. Having a dumb hippy bitch lead the World Powerhouse sounds like everyone deserves fragile X. We dont need a dumb feminist dyke neocon running the most powerful military in the World. God damn i swear on everything Holy Hillary supporters deserve to be gassed. I dont give a fuck if you sleep with billions your a fucking worthless shitstain if you Vote a dying hag.

I am so erect right now, this is just the tip of the iceberg as far as lefty tears go too.

Your sadness sustains me OP

>its only the emails

that detail collusion with soros, foreign entities like saudi arabia. That have evidence of criminal wrongdoings, of violence towards trump supporters.

And generally other evil villain tier type of stuff.

Compared to a boring businessman whois worst offense is saying bad things to fat chicks.

The narrative is ours, and in that narrative, hillary is a thousand times worse than trump even on his worst.

It would be morally righteous to hang, decapitate hrc with a guillotine or just straight up put her up to a firing squad. She is a horrible traitor, villain and criminal. The reason why these things are not happening yet is because the ones who prevent them from happening are colluding with her, and are guilty of similar crimes. Its nearly literally demons in the government and around her. Shame nobody could start shooting them yet.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how can this even be happening right now? it was supposed to be HER turn

>stuffing blacks with foodstamps for 50 years is race relations
lol k

>Being this butthurt

It'll all be over soon my little shill. Then they'll let you out of your containment area.

>dont reply to ctr shills

>Say goodbye to the economy if Trump gets in.
I agree, because the fed will raise interest rates and crash the economy just to fuck him. But it won't be his fault.
God I hope so. The early 70's were fucking great.
>Say goodbye to being a world leader. We just handed Russia a gold star for sticking their fucking nose in our elections.
The rest of the world burn. With fracking we don't give a shit anymore. I want to see France and Russia lobbing nukes at each other. The world wins.
>Say goodbye to treating women like human fucking beings.
The best and hottest first lady in history will laugh at your for this idiotic statement.
>Say goodbye to millions of Syrians who will starve, burn, and die at the hands of Russian jets and ISIS crazies.
So? More dead arabs the better.

>Say goodbye to not needing a bomb shelter in your back yard because you never when Trump will press the button over a tweet.

Mad dogs get treated with more respect than Opussybama

>You own all of it when he wins. I want you sick memetards to know that. You got this man as far as he is and the Russians did the rest.

Yesss....let the butthurt flow through you.

>Being this butthurt

It'll all be over soon my little shill.

Say hello to treating women like fucking human beings.

>Say goodbye
>Say goodbye
>Say goodbye

OK FAGGOT, JUST FOR YOU.....

Bye bye :)

Never forget

CTR pls go

saged

>BAD GOYIM, BAD!

Haha, you're finished.

Thanks for Correcting The record. Faggot.

>Thatcher destroyed UK

>Say goodbye to millions of Syrians who will starve, burn, and die

good. i wish this upon all muslims

>Say goodbye to the economy if Trump gets in.
Goodbye NAFTA!
Goodbye affirmative action!
>Say goodbye to being a world leader. We just handed Russia a gold star for sticking their fucking nose in our elections.
lol. You believe this. Russia has the GDP of Italy. They should be treated as such. The USSR, they are not.
This one is just retarded.
>Say goodbye to millions of Syrians who will starve, burn, and die at the hands of Russian jets and ISIS crazies.
Are you serious? Do you know who HRC is?
>Say goodbye to not needing a bomb shelter in your back yard because you never when Trump will press the button over a tweet.
Nigga, wake up.
>You own all of it when he wins. I want you sick memetards to know that. You got this man as far as he is and the Russians did the rest.
We owned all of it anyway. We're all Americans.
>Eat shit and die.
I know you are, but what am I?

Why can't the mods just ban these obvious bait threads? Do they take joy in our suffering?

How is the word? SCHLONGED? maybe. I dont know.

Just enjoy the pic of your new president with a qt piece of teen ass.

Your salt is delicious. These threads will sustain me until the 8th.

loving every laugh

Thanks us later.

>... over some fucking emails
In the trash you go, troll.

go away

he was a reality star because he was one of the most successful businessmen in our country and everyone literally competed to work for him.

Every little 'email' was a felony and putting Americans at risk. People forget, she said she made a mistake, so do people who crash while driving drunk. The mistake is a crime, with or without intent.

GTFO outta here with that, we all know the truth.

She's still leading all polls. This will most likely have little to no impact on her campaign. Relax OP

Certainly seem to be alot of pro-hillery shill threads here lately.
Sage.

I DRIIIINK your tears, I lap em all up

Thatcher was officially made an Honourary Man in 2013 due to her achievements by order of the Thrid Council of Ballyanhoo, Fifth Temple.

Bumping so people can see how butthurt the shills are.

Carpe Cunnis mother fucker

Back atcha, shill.

Your tears are delicious. One hundred percent, get fucked. For a few blessed years, we are going to live in a world without you.

Now get out and cry.

I don't even care if you're for real or not, it's just nice to vent. I'm having a good day. We could still lose this thing but now I am much more optimistic. There's a real, serious shot now, and this just may be the one thing that puts him over the top. just-under two weeks is an excellent simmering period, to let the news trickle down to the low-information bunch and the dolts who are /still/ undecided, who may yet decide the contest.

it was actually New Zealand the Whistle Blowing Organization WikiLeaks who is Founded by an Australian

Also no america won't be Fucked, actually America will be much better, I think you forget you Liberals have created a larger National Debt in 8 years, than the last 100+ years combined.

You forget that you guys are slowly censoring speech - and handing over our property to globalist agendas (The internet)

You're also responsible for pushing Mental Illness as acceptable behavior.

You're responsible for the Deaths of Millions of Babies

You're responsible for NAFTA and thankfully TPP is being stopped, but you guys single handedly ruined Americas Economy and now we have to Fix everything you FUCKED UP YOU FUCKTARD.

KYS or get the Fuck Out of Here, this is America, Canada is waiting for you with it's Great Economy, Health Care, and Liberal Agenda you FAGGOT

Berlusconi kept women in their place

It's times like these that I can sleep peacefully knowing these shills are on suicide watch.

>a country the economical power of russia can take control of the world
WHAT THE FUCK is my country doing?

That's good stinkbait.

>50 years of race relations
Is my favorite.

Like niggers have relationships.

FUCK YOU GO SUCK DAVID BROCKS COCK AND LET BEN FISCHBEIN RAIL YOUR ASSHOLE YOU WHINEY NIGGER

CTR on suicide watch. This is golden! It delicious, a masterpiece!

you say that like they were, ever.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

There is no need to be upset, fellow CTR. Keep calm and smile. You will collect tears after.

>an economy that's already fucked
>race relations that are completely destroyed
>a country with GDP quite a bit lower than Germany and about the size of Italy is somehow a threat
>implying being a world leader is doing you any good besides shitting everything up and then having to eat your own shit
>implying Hillary won't kill women's and feminist movements by being utter shit and thus presenting women as shit
>Russia is doing far better in Syria than you've ever done in the middle east, also you're the ones literally supporting ISIS who are against Russia

There's your serious answer, now go away.

>Russia
>Russia
>Russia

It's a half-broken shithole with less money than fucking Italy and a couple of nukes, stop using it as Bush used the Middle fucking East.

OH NOES

>Honourary Man
I propose this to be a thing. It's a two edged sword.

[email protected]

That's the angriest reddit spacing I have seen in a while.
But thanks for the Keks my uninformed/misinforming friend

ty for the trips, based LCIM!

>reality tv star

I love how liberals always try to denigrate Trump like this. The man's one of tge most successful American business mogul of a generation and eventually, being the sharp businessman he is, cashed in on the reality TV craze of the past 2 decades. Not only did he cash in, he did it better than anyone else as well as being the show's star.

Fuck YOU, nerd virgin.

FUCK YOU DRUMPFTARDS IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR I'VE HAD ENOUGH REEEEEEEEEEEEE

> Say goodbye to the economy if Trump gets in.
Hillary was going to ship it to China and sell the remnants to spics and poos anyway.

> Say goodbye to fifty years of race relations.
Obama did pretty good with all the 'he dindu nuffin' baiting already.

say goodbye to foreign operations which goal is only to enrich corporations. The US will stay a leader because of its economy and military power.

> Say goodbye to treating women like human fucking beings.
Trump made some locker room level comments. All men do in private. I may add that what women discuss in private is at an even lower level of decency.

> Say goodbye to millions of Syrians who will starve, burn, and die at the hands of Russian jets and ISIS crazies.
Well at least ISIS crazies won't be armed by the US anymore. All the pakistani/Afghani/niggers can fuck off. And once you've taken them out, there not 'millions' of syrian refugees.

>
Say goodbye to not needing a bomb shelter in your back yard because you never when Trump will press the button over a tweet.
Trump said mean things bwaaah ! Better trust an old rag with brain damage.

and doubled the debt

Can someone patch me up on the latest memes ? The polls don't really agree with this thread.

>OP falling for and spreading bullshit
I wonder who's behind this

You can't be this stupid.

>Thatcher destroyed UK
Thatcher is, alone, the only reason I give female politicians the benefit of the doubt.
And guess what? It's a disappointment every single time.
There will never be someone like Thatcher again in this wretched world.

OP, literally no one cares about this shit. Hillary is going to win in a landslide.

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAks

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

Nah this is a community laugh-along at some CTR faggot

You need to kill yourself. When you're too retarded to exist, it's the only option.

Good to all of that. I hope you burn in hell, OP.

How is this a negative?

>say goodbye to the economy

[citation needed]

>MOOOOOM! MOM! I POSTED IT AGAIN

sage, ignore , deleted. stop replying to this spam. report it

I'm waiting for answers, lads.

Hey OP enjoy the corn in my shit you fucking degenerate racist fuck. That cunt couldn't find her way out of a wet paper sack. This is awesome. Clinton corruption put Weenier in the State. Clinton Corruption is going to cost her everything! JAIL BITCH, JAIL!

You're as fucking dumb as she is. This is so fitting.

So wait, are russians helping pol or pol helping russians?

Does the FSB really spend money to troll here on Sup Forums?

Really makes you think.

shut up fag

MAGA

Only thing we'll say goodbye to is you fucking CTR nerds and virgins.

Your tears when your paychecks bounce will be delicious.

>because you never when Trump will press the button over a tweet.

I know this is b8, but it's always funny when Clinton shills think launching nuclear bombs is like that ren and stimpy scene when ren nuked Australia

Mmmm yes! Your liberal tears are sweet and yummy!

GOODBYE.

CTR mad AF

>Say goodbye to CTR

bye bye

Well, that was a glorious read, my dick is like diamonds from your impotent rage.

Oh God, the liberal tears are going to be so refreshing on Nov 8.

>maybe sooner if she's arrested