twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she died for our keks

Good, no Drumpftard should be spared.

I can't even right now.

BUMP

F

fuck no

god fucking dammit

shes kinda retarded 2bh but those liberals harrassing her are fucking assholes while being all about that brotherly love.

Would you have defended her?

We're tolerant and accepting. But if you have a opposing view its time for a beat down.

that nigger deserved it for supporting trump. Everyone I know is supporting Hillary.

VIRAL THIS EVERYWHERE

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>more tolerant liberals.

FROM LAST THREAD

DELET THIS!!!1!!!!

Spics are bro-tier. This is Drumpf campaign propaganda.

You are a fool, everyone can be bro tier. But only if you swallow the red pill. For what you just said you must die

After the election those spics are going to have hell to pay. I can tell you this revenge is going to be sweet as fuck with trump going out of his way to remove these retards AND people aren't going to be afraid to put these pieces of shit in a grave.

A friend of trump is a friend of mine.

Didn't I tell you? I told you.

youtube.com/watch?v=AXTQeSGJjGM

lol she gently falls over on her own accord and pretends to be unconscious.

I guess she'll get mad sympathy change.

After getting shoved by some huge hispanic dude and her shit ripped up and encircled by a mob of belittling people mocking her. She's crazy dude and they sit there making fun of her.

I guarantee you would cower from much much less

Trump is flying her out to next Rally.

We need to find her.

LA bro's go for a drive and see if you can locate her.

BUMP THIS SHIT, THIS VIDEO SHOWS THE TRUE INTENTION OF THE LEFT

>Its OK when CTR does it!

call the police dipshit, unless harassment is legal over there

beat up the homeless !! how dare the incolent homeless protect property!! #imwithher

HOLY FUCK
it's too gud to be tru

Yeah, I'm beast as fuck faggot.

Kek will avenge her

>brunch

what the fuck did he cook? Looks like when my cat vomits.

camera cuck "man":
Rodrigo Eilert
kikebook / rodrigo.eilert.35
niggle plus profile = 102957602863097390886
shitter @rodrigo_eilert
fucking mexishit

HILLARY = CRIMINAL
DNC = CRIMINAL
FOUNDATION = CRIMINAL
SUPPORTERS = CRIMINAL
MEDIA = JEWISH

She broke down. Was probably having an anxiety attack.

Wheres that Canadian faggot that was defending this guy now. Kys asap and gtfo pol.

She's a drug addict, possibly mentally ill, who lives on the free handouts of hard-working Americans.

Fuck her. If you want to pretend to care and take up the cause because she "supports Trump" (probably can't even vote), that's your delusion. Being an opportunistic bleeding heart liberal is for sheep.

when did "muh hate speech" become a fair reason to assault people?

the westboro baptist church and black hebrew israelites have said and held signs with actual vile messages but nobody ever tried to intimidate or assault these groups. the furthest people went was to use legal means to make these hateful groups feel unwelcome. what happened to that America?

his facebook before said he works at junior blind of america

you really need to block all Canadians it helps a lot with the shit posting

good

You dumb bastard would you just watch ANYONE have that done to them and do nothing? You have one of the greatest of sins, unrelenting cowardice. KYS faggot

I want Trump to win because of shit like this. I want to see LA burn in the riots. I want to see SJWs cry because they genuinely believe they will die because Trump is in office.

I dont give a fuck. I continue to believe that mr.Drumpf will not be president

Reappropriate the shill slogans.

Can someone reup this vid before its removed? Donald will see this and we're going to make an example of these animals.

Uh you are all going to get banned for doxxing. Well done faggits.

The women was assaulted by a Mexican and Mexicans have been actively engaged in ethnic cleansing against blacks across California. So it's no surprise they are on and verge of lynching her in front of the Mexican news people.

so this is the power of fat mexicunts and niggers

the fuckers responses in the comments too

"Koali Fikator Skiezz yeah. trying to help someone who's crazy, giving her food and drink and letting her know she is spewing hate and not to be cursing around kids is called "scum"... baka"

"Koali Fikator
Yissilmissil Productions That's the law in this country. one can't touch someone mentally ill. in my opinion, she shouldn't be out on the streets, someone should've grabbed her and put her in an asylum or institution. unfortunately, if she says she's not crazy and doesn't want to go, there is nothing anyone can do...
"

>exercise their freedom

which freedom allows you to assault people for practicing free speech?

I wouldn't stand by and watch, I would just keep walking and go about my business. Because I actually have business to attend to and will visit the zoo if I have a desire to see monkeys fight.

You probably shitpost all day about how blacks, free-loaders, women are evil etc. But suddenly when the trash holds a sign that you agree with, they are melanized angels of the street.

You are a piece of shit hypocrite. This is blacks and latinos (AKA trash) bullying a homeless black drug-addicted woman (AKA trash).

Who gives a fuck? If she was holding a Hillary sign you wouldn't feel much about this.

Does anybody know if she is still alive, or whether she is in hospital? A fall like that in a woman her age could very easily have caused a massive pelvic haemorrhage that could kill her within minutes. Any update on her wellbeing?

The people in this video are the vilest of vile fucking scum. I wouldn't object to their rounding up and deportation to gas chambers.

I'm a huge white knight so yeah

>Where's Donald to help you? Probably raping some bitch, right?

>Would you have defended her?
hell yea

Protect the homeless, especially if assholes are trying to assault them on the street.

bumping

You would have to, so many people watching and laughing. God bless that women.

Dem crisis actors, man. They are preparing you for the next civil war.

>you dumb fucking spic
kek

you would keep walking if you saw shit going down on the street?

give me a break.

Fuck off CTR. Thats dangerously racist for you ironic or not, isnt it?

How can people NOT defend her?

Faggot I would fucking kill you, you don't know me. I've gotten myself in crazy shit helping people I don't want to on the street. I lived in LA stopping nigs in my neighborhood from killing their wives and shit. You are a coward and will die as one. Pussy ass faggot, talk like you know me.

Hey I hate the spic blob as much as you but they didn't "beat her up"

holy fucking shit this guy is incredibly racist here
>blaming blacks for this
>implying all latinos are violent

is
is this fucking real?

Has
Has Sup Forums become the new sjws by calling out these people on their unreasonable hatred and trying to, you know, stick up for those being actually, legitimately beaten and oppressed?

holy fuck what is even going on anymore

I don't touch niggers, let alone "homeless" ones, so no, I'd probably be filming it too because it's fucking hilarious.

If I saw nig-nogs fighting a homeless nig-nog I wouldn't stick around. Why would I?

Unlike you, I actually stick to my guns. I care about the white race and don't like how minorities are hijacking my country. I'm not going to go back on my beliefs because one of them happens to support my preferred candidate.

Confirmation bias is massive here. You guys act like you are all tough guy white nationalist fascists, but here you are white knighting a homeless nigress simply because she "likes Trump" (or claims to).

Fucking pathetic.

This makes me mad as hell. I hope Trump thanks her personally and gets her off the street.

That Otis clown who destroyed the star in the first place is a shameful asshole. He is a multi-millionaire elevator company heir, and he spends his family fortune bailing himself out of jail every time he spills his spaghetti. He's basically Chris Chan with 30 million dollars.

>If I saw nig-nogs fighting a homeless nig-nog I wouldn't stick around. Why would I?
entertainment? shock value? wouldn't you watch a car crash?

i get it. you're a real tough, broski, and you give zero fucks about the coloreds. seriously, WE GET IT. but why would you not watch a fight? fights are fun as fuck to watch.

>omw to the zoo to watch monkeys fight

please hang yourself.

>entertainment? shock value? wouldn't you watch a car crash?
>i get it. you're a real tough, broski, and you give zero fucks about the coloreds. seriously, WE GET IT. but why would you not watch a fight? fights are fun as fuck to watch.
I'm not 17 anymore. Been there, done that.

I swear you sound like CTR trying to sound like us but fucking doing horribly at it

I don't know if I would have I don't have insurance and getting stabbed beat up into a coma could cost me millions. I'd probably do it though.

We need to identify that spic in the grey shirt that assaulted her

He has an LA wrist tattoo
Hes between the ages of 24-32
He's Fat
He's Latino
He was holding an MLB bag

His name's either Jose, Miguel, Carlos,

Height be gang affiliated

If he's as dumb as he is Fat, he would be on social media congratulating himself for harassing that woman

WE NEED THIS VIDEO TO SPREAD LIKE LEGS

>Kek will avenge her

damn. Make's one think.

Think about it: you are pretending to be outraged because niggers and spics bullied a homeless nigger crackhead bitch.

You might as well be upset because poor Jamal who was "just turning his life around" got gunned down by no-good Darius.

Fucking animals.

I really hope you die you ignorant fuck. It aint about who getting picked on its about the fact that it's going down.

Step in my town faggot

>beat a minority homeless women
>blames the media for telling him to do it
>says other people are crazy

ok

Guys I got screenshots of this guy's facebook posts and an HTML of his page before he deleted his posts shit talking her. Does anyone know any authorities I can send this to?

sounds exactly like Sup Forums

>He has an LA wrist tattoo
>Hes between the ages of 24-32
>He's Fat
>He's Latino
>He was holding an MLB bag
>His name's either Jose, Miguel, Carlos,
>Height be gang affiliated
I've narrowed it down to 1.2 million latino men who fit this exact profile.

more

>using baka unironically in tge current year
youtu.be/pvUf_GQCkOM

This is going to be political gold if we find her

There are good hate and there are bad hate.

>90% Latino

Jesus fucking christ, I doubt that's accurate but probably explains why 90% of LA is a shithole.

Are you even old enough to vote? Doesn't seem like it. Maybe next election you can vote for the first black homeless women Republican candidate.

That's EXACTLY what he is.

Thanks

For a homeless person she has some really nice new cloths looks set up to me

Lmao. Kek send me good fortune pls.

25, old enough to fuck your mom and make your fiance leave you 'bro'

They...will...all...die

>sheboon
dont care but the normalfags on twitter might