HILLARY DID NOTHING WRONG. STOP DEMONIZING HER!

HILLARY DID NOTHING WRONG. STOP DEMONIZING HER!
Just Vote For Her In November And Everything Will Be fine. some people here have paranoia.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAks
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only people who don't support Hillary are people who've never been to college.

1488 heil hitlary she dindu nuffin

>I want the public to see my email
wat
I thought they were russian forgeries
cmon hilldog get it together

Leaf filbert merchant

Isn't that like 60% of people in north america?

Bitch is spamming Twitter right now. Kinda like when you get busted doing something wrong and start spouting out random shit

She literally has nothing to hide

Are there even colleges/universities in Leafland?
I thought you just suck Chinese cock all day erryday?

YAAAS. SLAY.

wow...CTR is out in strength today.

Hillary is Israel's greatest ally. and Israel is American ally. America needs Hillary!

she bleached bit'd the server , then turned it over to the FBI, the ones she turned over to state and fbi are NOT THE DELETED 33,000

she acid washed her server

Bachelors Degree and Two Associates Degrees - I'll never vote for that lying cunt.

How do you even get 2 associates? an associates is 99% high school review

Yeah that's actually about right.

That damage control! CTR is desperate.

Ignore your conscience, vote Hillary

I for one really prefer we focus on actual politics. This thread is unnecessary. And I am ending it.I don't think its wise to just over feed twitter right now with memes when the media is trying to get across a message. Right now it's just hyperbile with no solid facts. Internet memeing is getting old and we should just the professionals handle things.

Serious question, what do they know / think are in her emails ? What are they legit looking for ?

And the lowest amount of graduates are racially black and other minorities. So I guess if trump has the vote of the non college graduates then he has the majority of the people on his side according to Hillary.

>she acid washed her server
Another DRUMPF lie. She did not use any form of acid on her servers.

>I want the public to see my email
>Deletes 33000 of them
>Physically destroys 12 devices
> Uses program to scrub all traces of them
> I want public to see my email

You can get them simultaneously. I recieved an associates of science and an associate of arts last fall.

What if Hillary was a girl?

hilliary makes fun of millennials and calls them fucking dumb in email

Lol

Masters, Bachelors, Associate, and two certifications here......You cant fucking pay me to vote for her

WHAT THE FUCK

THEY'RE YOUR EMAILS HILLARY. YOU CAN RELEASE THEM ANY TIME YOU WANT.

Unless of course they contain classified information....

>Just Vote For Her In November
no. wait your a liberal you wont understand no. .let me make it clearer "Fuck No"

God damn. Y'all's shill game is getting WEAK!!!

The majority of college degrees are no better than a HS Diploma 20 years ago.

Thx for Correcting the record.

Or she might not have access to them since she's not the sitting secretary of state.

Do you think you just get to waltz into your old job and get into your emails whenever?

Oh really? Then why didn't she just release them in the first place? Are her supporters fucking braindead?

What obligation does the FBI have to do such a thing? Is Hillary some sort of god?

Interesting.
"Some college" actually brought them closer together than further apart.
Also, more than 75k salary were pretty much even until Sep. 21st.

>I want to damage control. I am fucked but I want you to know that I really, really wanna be pres guise. I will tell you the illegal shit I did should be even more illegal. At this point, what does it matter?

Hey Faggot, did you not read the wikileaks? They were scrambling to delete emails that would implicate her.

HAHA a Trump supporter asking if a Hillary supporter is brain dead

Are these the 30000 she deleted right at the beginning? No, they are nothing

>Just Vote For Her In November

No.

This is trump's true position on citizens united, literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign:
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662

Meanwhile, Hillary promised at the very start of the third debate that she will fight citizens united to get money out of politics.

Hillary is the voice of the people. Trump is the voice of his elite billionaire friends.

Reminder that citizens united is a big reason why corporate money has so much power on modern US politics

The leaks did not have anything too major unless you are trying too hard to misinterpret things to make her look bad

If the FBI is even BOTHERING with opening up the case, they wouldn't do it over something that wouldn't get her in trouble. The FBI is probably now trying to save face and show that they aren't corrupt like everyone thought.

>Admitting to indoctrination

Everyone I know has already voted. This is too late.

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAks

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD

>she bleached bit'd the server
What, like with a cloth or something?

How much money has Clinton gotten from Wall Street let alone a bunch of sand nigger countries that would love nothing more but to kill everyone in Israel.

>Im releasing my emails as soon as we've deleted all the incriminating shit

How stupid are these people?

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

That's because the FBI has it now.

>that would love nothing more but to kill everyone in Israel

wtf I love sand niggers now

Then why go to such extreme lengths to hide her yoga schedule? Why not be open about it?

You know she fucked up big league. Now choke on that wiener.

OP, you forgot "remember to early vote!", Hillary certainly pushed that point even harder than she usually does, I can't imagine why though.

did anything important happen then?

>old tweet.
That's what she said BEFORE it was revealed she had a private server, and state never had all her PRIVATE SERVER emails, especially not the 33,000 she deleted...
She knew damn well state didn't have all her emails to release, and she never had any intention to make all of her private email accessible to the public. Stop playing dumb and insulting our intelligence.

Nice try, CTR.

Have a Shekel.

>Hillary is the voice of the people. Trump is the voice of his elite billionaire friends.
Hillary is the voice of Soros and the entire global establishment. Trump is the voice of the people.

Republicans are the ones who are out of school and have jobs. What the fuck are you on about you maple syrup sipping shitbag? America isnt looking to cuck itself into oblivion like it did your country you silly goose.

>She literally has nothing to hide
Except for the entire Clinton Foundation

>yoga
>that huge ass n thighs

Um...no

>low res shekel

they wont fall for that. maybe.

This no college but 30 and retired. You would have to be an idiot to vote trump

>HILLARY DID NOTHING WRONG.
Not according to the FBI report. Which is going to get an upgrade soon.

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/

First and foremost, you're a Canadian so nobody cares about your opinion. You're already getting raped and pillaged by refugees.

And how is the state supposed to release all her emails if she deleted emails instead of giving them to the state?

>tfw have BS/MS
>tfw support Trump

I wonder if CNN will let us read these emails

That one sentence. That was all it took for me to not even give Hillary a second thought.

The thing is, they will claim not to have the 33K e-mails she deleted.

Kim Dotcom has them. Wikileaks has them. Trump himself has them most likely.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

College is where the jews plant bullshit inside your head.

did she really say that? fuck what if there isnt anything bad in them

t. high school dropout subhuman garbage

>delete emails
>wipe hard drive
>dump computers in pool
>burn house to the ground
We found a backup of your files
>g-good...i was looking for those. N-now help me spread t-these around heh heh

Bachelors, I'll keep my soul thanks

Fucking Leaf!

Sociology graduate here
Yes, you read that right.
S O C I O L O G L Y
I'm voting Trump

>pNDRUg0g
>DRUG
>0g
Nice ID m8.

>I asked the FBI to release classified emails
>What's the problem? I do that all the time

Remember Hillary will lose

Trump has no plan help pay people for useless degrees like sociology the money needs to go towards tax cuts for the millionaires and billionaires

I hear talk at my job. No, I'm not some high level insider but I get to hear interesting talk from some powerful people. The current rumor around here is that the FBI is playing this one carefully because the emails weren't just stumbled upon and they decided to take action. Word is an outside source such as Wikileaks is also in possession of the emails and they are trying to get ahead of the curve and make it seem like they are doing their job when Wikileaks inevitably releases them. This is also the motivation of the Democrats pushing the idea that you can't trust the leaks while not outright saying they are forged. They have no logical way to spin this and get out of it. The best they could do is "reopen the investigation " before Wikileaks dropped them. This is their only chance to try and control the narrative. This is going to be very bad for anyone within throwing distance of these emails.

Suspicious as fuck, pham. Her MO is to downplay, deny and ignore. This usually occurs after she is found out. This response is preemptive which means she is either unusually confident for some reason(Comey is still correcting the record) or this is a last ditch bluff that she hopes will carry until the election. Or maybe she hopes to stop this one way or another and has to bluff in the meantime.

>L-let's s-s-ee what you got, Mr. FBI. Nothing damning I bet hehe. The Am-mercan goy... people deserve to see.

Fake and gay, its not in her twitter feed. this guy is a larper.

>> smashes 13 phones, tablets, and laptops, installs private server in bathroom, lies to Congress, voters, FBI to conceal emails

"I want the public to see my emails"

Someone please just kill the bitch

I don't see it either, but she said what is in the OP during her conference just a little bit ago.

well they better fucking get on it there's not much time left. Either way, more FBI shade on the whore is great

Fuck off snowgook.
You elected Trudeau we've seen your taste in political leadership.

The russians Hacked? Like with an Axe?

How many sheckles do u get per ctr post I could use the $ goys

Ph.D.

It would likely be easier for me to get research grants under Hillary. I'll be voting Trump.

ahahahahahahaaaa this puddle of piss is so fucked. obama gonna set her freeeeeeee
hahahahaha

So I guess colleges teach you how to be a complete retard. Make since. Okay Eric go to the principals office. Mr. PC will be waiting on you. Okay children....

Trump will win desu senpai

Check em

Re roll. Trump will win