Redpill me on joining the military

I want to join the military but I cant get my head around fighting for some jew just trying to fill his pockets. Is there any honor in joining the military anymore or are they all cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/03/05/no-promotion-unless-a-commitment-to-diversity-is-demonstrated-air-force-sec-says/
youtube.com/watch?v=0rlBFvHa2Nw&list=WL&index=27
foxnews.com/us/2016/08/11/air-force-struggling-with-fighter-pilot-shortage-amid-ongoing-air-wars.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>USA military

Dont do it if you`re a self respecting man.

Don't do it man, you get treated like a fucking kid. The bullshit and shit jobs wil break you eventually, the tours and action are few and fair between.

Choose a job/branch that doesn't fight. The most dangerous things guys in the USAF deal with is midnight Taco Bell runs

Dude do it only for college money. Don't go in with high hopes. Fuck fuck games run rampant in the military.

DPR could use a few more red pilled men.

>joining up
Don't you'll be surrounded by spics and niggers for the next several years of your life

pretty much. It sucks for four years, then it's awesome the rest of your life.

I mean if you still have all of your limbs and shit.

It has the potential to be funny as hell, our gunner shot a sniper out of the tower of a mosque with the main gun of the Abrams because he knew we couldn't step foot in one because of the rules of engagement.

Not if you join specwar.

only do it for selfish reasons. aka GI Bill or job training. they do not need you, we are not in WW3.

If you join anything other than the Army you're alright in my opinion. The mass of the Army is pretty much a bunch of lazy would be welfare recipients these days.

Well yeah but OP is on Sup Forums.

He's special but infantry special.

Don't do it, if you go looking for honor and civic virtue you'll get fragged by some spic or nigger who's in it for the gibs and/or papers while doing the least amount of effort to not get in trouble.

Also, you'll be fighting for the kikes in some Muslim shithole nobody cares about, putting on the hearts and minds show for the media with some tribe of ungrateful illiterate goat fuckers that thinks you're a cuck.

Of course, there's honour in killing some dirt poor farmer in his own land who has nothing to do with you. Your actions can at least encourage his family to migrate to Europe.

is becoming a police officer a better choice?

Holy shit, dar jawline...

Where am I going to meet the least amount of spics/niggers in the Army? My pops told me don't be a POG faggot so Ive only narrowed it down to 11B and hopefully one day going thru RASP.

What about collecting footage?
Isn't there journalism programmes for military service? I wonder where all the archive footage comes from...

I was in NSW, and here on Sup Forums.

Your oath is to the people and the constitution before the government.
Take that as you will.

If you want a combat MOS kick your ass into shape to make RASP or SFAS so you don't have to deal with You can sign an option 40 for OSUT > ABN > RASP or 18X for OSUT > ABN > SF Qual > SFAS

Sure go ahead and ruin your life

You're a fucking faggot if you join the military. Wait till we have a coherent foreign policy.

Sailor here there's literally no honor to be found serving in today's military. However there's plenty of gibmedats if you're a welfare queen. If you want to be paid absurd amounts in benefits for the little work that you do, definitely join. Be warned the hours and working conditions totally suck though.

Yep was in the navy too.

Saw fuck tons of dindus standing around doing nothing and talking shit about the guys that do do work.

For clarification I mean SF prep course instead of qual, SFAS is the qualification phase.

It's a conservative brotherhood fighting for the suits that fight wars in our nation's best interests of power, money, and defense. You'll sit around bored often or doing some unfun shit with real fun people and you'll get used to nearly no sleep. When it's good it's fantastic and when it's bad it really fucking blows.

I literally joined to kill brown people. If you have loftier aspirations than that, I can tell you that you will be wasting your time.

Just do something that requires a brain and is worth something on the outside.

Dying for Hillary and (((them))).

Good life decision.

Remind yourself that the span of your life and everything you do with it is ultimately meaningless in the grand scheme of the universe, then figure out how best you can find purpose and enjoyment out of your time in this state of consciousness. If the military serves that purpose, go forth my son, and remove the hajis from this Earth.

That's blue navy for ya. Green wide is so much better.

>t fight wars in our nation's best interests of power, money, and defense.

you can't be serious

officer user. yea it's pretty great. also way more redpilled than military. i at least get to defend the streets at home.

yes i have discharged my weapon, yes it was at a google.

this isnt a question that anyone can answer for you, its one that you have to answer for yourself

I don't know what the fuck everyone is doing calling everything a cuck, but it needs to stop.

>Is there any honor in joining the military anymore or are they all cucks?

go ahead and define honor, not to me, to yourself. without looking it up, look it up, doesn't matter. find a definition YOU like.

weigh pros and cons..

combat training vs wanting to shoot youself in the face because you blew up some civilians.

reaping the benefits of being a veteran (joke) vs being in a position to blow your legs off.

I don't know what you think would be good, or bad about joining the army, but if you're going to try to describe it with terms like "honor" and "cucks" you might as well just shoot yourself.

> I cant get my head around fighting for some jew just trying to fill his pockets.

well, every single dollar eventually goes back to the biggest bank, you're already fighting to fill the pockets of the jews by being alive.

people like this guy won't tell you that if you fuck up in a JET AIRPLANE you will probably die, and cleaning out of those things is probably more dangerous than taco bell runs

this is probably the worst place to ask for advice on the military.

Get killed or mutilated fighting for the kikes? Don't waste your life

national guard my nigga

pic related

Go Coast Guard. Military structure and discipline but actually defending our borders instead of fighting sand people halfway around the world.

Less so for defense more so for the first two, just not for the benefit of the average joe. Still a fun time and pretty good pay if you don't take a shit position.

It's 2016 we no longer want men in the military when girls can do it better.

#Draftourdaughters

The media has done a great job making the military look good. In reality you will spend several years doing stupid work, for low pay all while risking your health and life doing a job that any number of other people can do- YOU ARE REPLACEABLE- remember this.

And think about what you will be doing. You'll be sent overseas and put into shitty situations so that bluestate liberal cucks' and redstate retard rednecks' "freedoms" are protected.

In the end, you'll find yourself older, more broken down physically and mentally than you otherwise would be and all the promises that were made will be reneged on by the DOD. Best case you get out get some education and reintegrate into society slowly and likely painfully. Worst case, you end up with a TBI, or other disability fighting with the VA and realizing that left or right wing politicians really only pay lipservice to the military.

did you kek?

Don't do it. Combat deployments are fun as fuck but everything else is the pinnacle of gay.

I would love to fight for the lord Danny Devito

That's Pat Tillman if you want to read about him or look for sexy pics

Join if you want to be a disposable toy soldier pawn

I'm thinking about the Guard or Navy Reserve. What should I do Sup Forums?

he lived, i was put on desk duty for about a year (sucked).

if you're looking for a profession to give back (this is what i was looking for) then i would suggest law enforcement. It can be viewed in a negative light, but only by degenerates who don't follow the law.

I have a friend who joined the service about the same time as i joined the police force. he wishes he would have chosen my profession.

Definitely don't join the air force.

>Secretary of the Air Force Deborah James has decided to celebrate Women’s History Month by announcing a set of nine initiatives to increase diversity and inclusiveness in the service. The most notable is a new requirement that unless those aspiring to leadership roles can demonstrate their commitment to diversity and inclusion, they will not be considered for promotion.

dailycaller.com/2015/03/05/no-promotion-unless-a-commitment-to-diversity-is-demonstrated-air-force-sec-says/

I'm doing it because i live in a high unemployment area and am scraping by with my current job/hours.

Pretty much every person went to school with that joined and did combat deployments came back super fucked up because they were unable to reconcile what they had done with any greater good or heroic idealism, drug abuse and suicide are high, the one that was the most honest with me told me he wants to die everytime he sees it on the news because he knew he had been mislead into serving the same evils he wanted to eradicate with his service

best to not even spend time thinking about it until after the election is over.

fucking military now is nothing but a joke and only good to do 4 years to get benefits for the rest of your life.I Remember a friend of my dad always talked about the military and how he joined to be a patriot and what not which inspired me when i was a kid. Later in high school and now all i hear are niggers talking about being a army fag because its easy money, wetbacks saying it gives free papers. literally i have yet to run to someone anymore who isnt a old vet saying that being in Military makes you more american or patriotic, nope its all about money this and that so really join if your there for the money like everyone else. Dont risk your life and pick something easy and educate yourself while in there.

This. Two more years of this shitshow and Im finally free.

>why did I sign up for 6 like a fucking retard

if you want to be treated like a kid for a year until you pass training go for it.

if you won't be in a combat unit then you most likely won't be sent oversees

What do you guys think of the French Foreign Legion? I am USMC infantryman combat vet (2 tours/16 months on the frontlines of Helmand) who is going to France in January to try to join. I've spent the last 4 months doing nothing but studying french and running 7 miles almost every day.

You will literally be sacrificed for satan. If you make it out alive statistically you will become and unemployable alcoholic homeless vet.
youtube.com/watch?v=0rlBFvHa2Nw&list=WL&index=27
It would be the worst mistake you ever made.

Coast Guard. They have fucking awesome duty stations, good culture, and generally high standards of living. Never met a Coastie that didnt enjoy their service even if they wanted to get out.

i actually had a great friend that went to the marines that i hadn't seen for about 2 years and now he is a complete drunk.

Not cucks, every young soldier signs up to do his / her duty for their country. It's only after a few years, when the brainwashing fades away, that they realize they aren't fighting for freedom any longer.

t. Veteran

>won't tell you that if you fuck up in a JET AIRPLANE you will probably die, and cleaning out of those things is probably more dangerous than taco bell runs

He's not going to be a pilot. Nobody gets to become an air force pilot who doesn't really badly want to be an Air Force pilot, and even most of those guys are flying cargo planes and tankers.

That's because dumbass army and marine guys get out with no plan.

yeah, I ran into a gy the other day hadnt seen for a few years, is just a shell now

This is the only branch I would even consider. All other branches need to be dismantled.

That may be changing soon.

>The U.S. Air Force is struggling to fill a shortage of 700 fighter pilots by the end of the year, even as the U.S. battles in three air wars against ISIS in Iraq, Syria and Libya.

foxnews.com/us/2016/08/11/air-force-struggling-with-fighter-pilot-shortage-amid-ongoing-air-wars.html

I heard the military described as something along the lines of "where you're 25 years old, the constant abuse and wear and tear on your body and joints makes you feel 45, and your superiors will talk talk to and treat you like you're 5."

thanks for the advice.

the boys that do special forces generally fare better, alot of them come hunting on my pops cattle station when they are back home, they generally agree that they get to take on actual threats because they are high trained so they feel good about their service and they also get looked after psychologically alot better

in the end it doesnt matter what you fought for or who you fought, only that you did fight

Might wanna brush up on your FAMAS manual of arms.

When they speak of "sacrificing everything for your country" they don't always mean dying
The training is ment to condition you, and killing is never easy, even if those being killed deserve it. After awhile what disturbs you the most is when you no longer feel bad about it.
The Heart of darkness is a real thing and it's easy to lose yourself

My advice? Unless you're doing it for college money (in which case it's not a bad idea - pick something that'll help in the civilian world), you have to go big or go home. Don't get some pussy job. Get an option 40 or an 18x contract. Jump out of fucking airplanes.

If you let the recruiter manhandle you then you'll end up miserable and playing fuck fuck games for years.

user i will tell you this, i spoken with Vietnam vets, ww2 vets, a navyseal vet, and some marines and i will tell you that if you join you will either have depression/anger/sadness for the rest of your life. Pick something like nationalguard so you can swift through that shit easy and get it over with for the benefits if you insist of still going.

Do it.

Yes, join the military under President Trump. he will make America safe again

Who cares about honor.
If you're someone who's going to be flipping burgers otherwise, they'll pay you a fair bit better and provide greater benefits to boot.

I'm considering becoming a marine if Trump gets elected. Do I do?

Someone please upload the meme with american soldier getting gangsta and the towelheads screaming in fear...

This one ?

You the man.... Thanks

Do it. Yes you could be made to blap the occasional third worlder here and there for the (((special interests))) but at the end of the day the military acts as a deterrent to real foreign aggression. You'll also learn skills that will make you a more useful and worthy member of society.

Join up for the training/discipline.

Use their means to your ends.

Did you have Aron Clarey make you a video?

Why not join the Navy so you don't have to kill anyone?

Usually not, but when they do ...

I have seen some shit.
It's not worth it even if you consider the 10/10 Japanese pussy.
Stay out.

What the fuck has a jap in the military seen? What are you chuckle fucks even up too right now?

Its not bad. AF is probably the easiest of them. I was Navy...get a cushy job and cruise 4 years. If you don't do stupid shit and are half intelligent you can score a nice career path in or out of military in 4 years.

Just remember it's all just mind games...I always tell people that if I could make it through boot camp anybody can.

Down sides are having to take orders from imbeciles sometimes and not retaliating. You can get used to it...once youre out of bootcamp its not so bad. Just make sure you get a GOOD JOB. Be forceful about what you want to the recruiter. They are like Car Salesmen...they will try to fill their job slots and sell it like it's a fucking Ferrari.

All those huge lizards that shoot lasers and giant insect attacks, man.

CHYNA