Archangel Michael is KEK

DAILY REMINDER

Book of Enoch Chapter 20:

"Michael, one of the holy angels, to wit, he that is set over the best part of mankind and over chaos."

Daniel 12:1

"At that time Michael will stand up, the great prince who mounts guard over your people."

Archangel Michael is the angel of chaos! By worshiping Kek the Egyptian god of chaos we are worshipping Michael!

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe110.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek thread GO

almighty digits get

Fuck off

A. Michael

Germanics have brainwashed the world to believe angels are pale with light eyes and hair

Fucking germanics pig

How do they look then, please tell..

Obviously like spics.

Lucifer is best angel.

Like this

FRAGMENT OF THE BOOK OF NOAH
And his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head †and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful†. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. 3. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and †conversed with† the Lord of righteousness. 4. And his father Lamech was afraid of him and fled, and came to his father Methuselah. 5. And he said unto him: 'I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven

sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe110.htm

Hail Michael
Hail kek
Death to the moloch Hillary

They problably look like ancient semitic people such as babylonians, assyrians, etc

lets see if digits can confirm, is it as he says Kek?

"Non Timebo Mala"

>guard over your people.
Interesting coincidence.

I hope you realize that many of the israelite tribes are Germanic.

Jesus wasn't a jew, as you would have people believe. It's all confirmed in the Bible.

>and resembling the sons of the God of heaven
adios baboso

>I hope you realize that many of the israelite tribes are Germanic
Are you that WE WUZZER swede?

>Jesus wasn't a jew, as you would have people believe.
Jew isnt a race, its always germanics that say Jesus was a jew

He was semitic, problably aramean

Are you a hispanic germanic?

hmmm only digits ITT with such a message, really makes me think

>Jew isnt a race, its always germanics that say Jesus was a jew
Literally everyone disagrees with you, even the current inhabitants of Israel (whom are the false jews), even science. The Bible revolves around genealogy and that makes it quite clear that blood is very important (i.e. race/tribe).
>Are you that WE WUZZER swede?
Could you elaborate?

>We
>Wuz
>Angles
>N shit

ich bin ein Yanqui

Praise them. Together they cannot be defeated

Protip: Angels, gods, mythological figures and such are just physical representations of concepts. They are expressions of culture that can be communicated about through words for those that don't understand the form behind the image.

The argument of theism vs. atheism is flawed because it looks at the physical and mythological representation rather than understanding they are expressions of human consciousness. It's a matter of refining your understanding of words and their mystery, where the subjective observer looks for context from an objective reality containing him. Words are a bottleneck between the individual minds, incapable of truly communicating their full thoughts. This is why the preservation of a group's culture is paramount, they share innate understandings and therefore are able to communicate through words much more efficiently.

Man, as a measuring consciousness, is made in the image of God. Limited by a subjective view, where the concept of a complete sum of objective truth is ineffable, we simply use the placeholder God.

k

kkk

Well said.

>he that is set over the best part of mankind and over chaos."
It just means that he is above it in rank and superior to it, not OF it or endorsing it

Chaos always favors truth in the long run. It removes the weak so the strong may rebuild.

>we simply use the placeholder God.
So why not "universe"?

Use whatever words please you, the concepts are all that matter. Such a shame those that stumble over semantics are always so ready to be divisive.

I refuse. kek is the oagod of egypt and the god of chaos get fucked mate

Wtf is you talkin bout with your fancy words and stuff trying to be more true than the bai'bul while 2/3 can't even understand you.

But yes..you are right..kind of...itncould be both..maybe not gods or demigods but aliens and the representation thing happens parallel always in all kinds of storys

You are comparing an Angel that makes Satan shit his pants to a fucking frog. Please Fuck off

Aliens are a bit trickier. There's definitely a lot of myth that surrounds them, but I don't see why life couldn't exist elsewhere.