i fucked up
my bad

Shame on (you), user.

Would anyone even believe Rorsarch?

I'll never forgive you
You fucking cunt

Nah, it was me.
I ruined everything.

John was doing a kindness by not letting Rorschach die alone in the frozen wasteland. At least this way he could die with his convictions

Possibly homosexual. Must investigate further.

You could not have possibly known.

Doc was wrong, he knew nothing would last forever, why bother nuking Rorschach

Rorschach was wrong for taking a black and white stance on what is probably one of the most horrifically morally grey actions in history.
Manhattan was wrong for being an apathetic cunt and not trying harder to figure out the source of the tachyon stream.
Ozymandias was wrong for thinking his Looney Tunes-tier plan would actually work and not just function as a stopgap, and that humanity wouldn't just fucking figure out another way to nuke themselves.

The story did end with him getting blown by a dude.

We'll at least you admitted to your mistakes

CARLOOOOS

And he held hands with Nite Owl

>We'll
And now you must admit yours.

Pretty much this.

Doc let everything go to shit in the first place because he didn't care. Rorschach refused to compromise even if the remainder of the world would be put at risk.

And Adrian pretty much deserved to die even if his plan worked. I don't see why they couldn't have fried him as well after all was said and done.

Can you really hold manhatten for being an apathetic cunt since he's can see reality in ways beyond human comprehension and realized he basically had no choice

Rorschach murdered a kiddyfucker who feed his victims to dogs when he was done.
Manhattan killed Rorscach to protect a conspiracy of mass murder , the outcome of which he barely cared about.
Clearly Manhattan is objectively in the wrong.Only liberals and possible homosexuals would disagree with something so obvious.
As others have pointed out, odds are no one would have even believed Rorscach. In fact, with the ending we got, we don't even know if anyone ever did believe his posthumous story , that some Libertarian rag published.

Fuck you, Wayne

I am Sparticus!

Rorschach's train of thoughts might have been too extreme considering the irrational political atmosphere that was developing in cold war (at least based on how Moore tried to depict it in his comics) but something tells me Manhattan's intentions was bit more sinister than that. Maybe he was already sick of humanity in general and knew no matter what he does, schemers like Ozymandias will keep plot some stupid plans now and then for 'greater good'. Maybe he knew humanity will suffer much more horrific fate even after temporary alliance of America and CCCP and there was nothing left for anyone to do. Killing hopeless romanticist like Rorschach might be the last kindness he could spare for human race before leaving everything behind.

I dunno OP you tell me

You're not welcome here anymore.

Ramses.

Do you have the edit where Rorschach calls him a faggot for liking trannies?

^^^^Look up^^^^

Damn, user. Go to your room!
I'm proud, son.

Rorschach also was perfectly okay with working with the murdering rapist Comedian. He's a hypocrite who can only see the world in black and white, yet his perspective one what is "black" and what is "white" is constantly shifting.

>Looney Tunes-tier plan
Kek

Dr. Manhattan

he could have easily fixed the world problems by killing off the world leaders. he was a dumbass to allow himself to be used as a weapon and not think that, given the historical precedent of atomic bombs, that the U.S. would not have become even more self destructively arrogant

>the black and white on his mask is constantly shifting
Deepest LoreĀ®

Just because you didn't realize something so obvious doesn't mean it's inane.

>Adrian wants off Manhattan's Wild Ride.jpg

Sorry. I actually had missed that and thought you were insightful. The registered trademark thing was actually a dig at myself because "deepest lore" gets thrown around so much.

Aw.

Sorry, I thought you were being an ass and was one back reflexively. It's actually something I just realized myself, and it's a rather clever way to convey the character.

Dr Manhattan

There was nothing to stop him with dealing with Rorschach in any other number of ways.

>Change his memories
>Placate him by promising to make sure people see justice quietly
>Placate him by making an Ozymandias pinata
>Change his memories
>Agree to tell the truth, but then point out to world leaders that if it gets that close again he'll start zapping cities
>Change the world leaders until they stop being dicks
>Change his memories
>Ignore him and just teleport him back home, where nobody will believe him. It's the US, nobody gives a shit if you wipe out an entire famous family as long as you spout conspiracy memes about infrastructure for the next 20 years
>Change his memories

>Punished Ozy by dropping him into Ground Zero of where the Squid hit
>either before so he dies
>or after, so he's forced to live in guilt and horror for the rest of his life.

everyone
>Ozy for killing millions
>Dan and Laurie for giving up
>Manhattan for killing Rorschach
>Rorschach for trying to destroy the chance at peace

Everyone was right in the end of Wathcmen.
That's the whole point.
Except maybe for Laurie.

STRONG TOGETHER
UNITED FOREVER

>everyone was wrong

what if the real point of watchmen is that even heroes can do bad things and that nobody's perfect

Literally everyone. At least I think that's the point Moore was trying to make.

>>or after, so he's forced to live in guilt and horror for the rest of his life.
>Implying he won't anyways.

he cant do half of the things you mentioned

So why did Manhattan have to blow him up? Couldn't he have just disintegrated him without spreading blood and gore all over the place?
What did he mean by this?

I think they wanted to make the death unambiguous.

user!!!

he had to do it because it had already happened for him.

>Nite Owl in the background
wasn't he fucking jane at that part

Zack inserted him into the scene so there could be a dramatic NOOOOOOOOOOO

The movie actually had him give a shit that his friend was going to die.

That's what I thought
I never considered them friends, more like co-workers

Rorschach thought of them as friends at the very least.

>and that humanity wouldn't just fucking figure out another way to nuke themselves.
Just because eventually humanity may find a way to fuck itself over is no reason not to try and stop them from fucking themselves right now.

You know between a perturbed little goblin and a nigh-omniscient, nigh-omnipotent nigh-god, I'll believe the blue guy in this moral dilemma.

>morality is objective
You're all a bunch of stupid faggots

Is this you?

it's been a long time since we had a good Chick thread

Rorschach was, you stupid moralfags.

Which is it, user?

I wish

>Killing best boy

Fuck you asshole. Supes should fuck you up

Mass murder is pretty fucking objective, user.

Remember in the movie when they had Nite Owl fucking scream to the heavens when Rorschach died?

God what a steaming pile of shit lol

For all my nitpicks with the movie, that wasn't really one of them.

Made more sense to me than him completely ignoring the whole situation so he could get naked in the middle of Veidt's floor.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTTLpUiT35U

>lol his best friend was murdered in front of him why hes screaming and crying lmao
autism or sociopathy?

can't really do that when rorschach was the character who drove the story