What's the joke here?

what's the joke here?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/11592827
youtube.com/watch?v=E3mmaWgoFhM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

her tits are so big it makes the lines hang lower when she puts her bra up to dry

Well fuck me I didn't even notice that.

Makes no sense, she clearly doesn't wear one.

It's more boob humor. by the way, you think Roger will make another big mainstream appearance ever again?

in the spirit of the mickey shorts I'd like to see some shorts with Jessica as a strong independent women who loves her rabbit darling.

Wasn't she already that in the movie though?

they tried to make sequel

vimeo.com/11592827

>Sylvester: "...or a pussy"
>Woody starts laughing

every single time

Spent a solid day webming the shit out of this movie. Going to dump them the first free day I get. Probably Friday.

The movie is dark as fuck with a lot of shadows. First I thought it was noir esthetic, but then I realized that this was the trick they used to make the toons look so real and "there". The brain is tricked by absolutely correct shading.

The joke is that Jessica is a phone hooker?

Man whoever animated the background characters gave zero fucks about quality. This whole scene in particular is a bit of an eyesore once you notice how off model some characters are.

>Jessica as a strong independent women who loves her rabbit darling.

I'm really glad they completely changed her personality because in the original book she was a bitchy gold digging whore

youtube.com/watch?v=E3mmaWgoFhM

really? I don't see any mistakes or anything

I'm torn between sadness and relief. On the one side, I would love to see it, on the other, there's no way it could be as good. Hoskins and Lloyd are fucking godly in it. I think the added pressure of making the audience believe that their partner is really there made them even better. Some of the scenes are absolutely amazing. The scene where Valiant meets Betty working as a cigar girl is shockingly touching.

Unlike the hacks of nowadays who are demotivated and phone it in when dealing with CGI.

> it's funny when sexual arousal results in farting

I liked her proto-design more I have to say. I think they consciously made a decision to turn her more cartoony to avoid controversy. Or maybe it was a question of animation expense, who knows.

I wonder what their daughter would look like. Is there any good fanart on the topic?

the big bad wolf looks like he just had a stroke

There isn't. It's another stupid comic.

that coloring reminds me of drawnsex.com

...maybe.

Eh, non-imaginative but not the worse interpretation, at least she's not a 50/50 human-rabbit hybrid.

her tits are so big that her enormous bra is causing the washing line to bow from the weight

Her bra isn't even big, it'd have to be made of lead to weigh the line down even a bit of that much

Her ass is the best part of her, if her tits were a bit bigger that wouldn't be the case. Why aren't they just a bit bigger? They're basically average.

Tits that big on a woman that thin are exceedingly rare.

just realized that Marvin shouldn't be there, he didn't make his debut till 1948, a whole year after when WFRR is supposed to be set

That's Mark Venn, see his helmet? The color isn't the same.