WIKILEAKS IS TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING

Don't let the CTR Shills fool you. We have work to do. Keep digging. We are getting closer. TRUMP IS ON FIRE! HILLARY IS TERRIFIED!
wikileaks.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14580
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35170
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bamp

bump

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

where are the search terms list

t. brazilian intellectual

sheeeeeeeeeeeit
so today's dump has a hidden gem?

Why would Wikileaks retweet an article about Rush if there wasn't something. All the normies hate the guy.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14580

>I have no magic solutions other than execution. Elias may have some legal ideas to slow them down. We have 3 things we have to do. Raise the primary $ by expanding the bundler network. Get Priorities functional. Use this to scare our people into giving bigger sums. We may need to get WJC into the mix sooner. We should also ask BHO to do more in light of this, although they are kind of prissy about how they approach this.

I mentioned in another post. I use to work for Anthony Weiner. Our team use to use code words when referencing to an individual/groups. Be creative in your searches. Fruits, Greek letters, etc. We got work to do this weekend everyone

Keep looking for that kill shot

They just don't want people wasting their time speculating instead of digging through leaks, because whatever damage is going to be done by Weinergate will be done anyway.

Rush Limbaugh said 'a cynic would say these might be a distraction'

Are you able to be investigated for more than one thing at a time?

Is this Doug Band's #?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35170

watched that doc they used pineapple for one of the chick's he sexted with.

Hillary Press Conference? What is this about?

For real what is this?

yep i said this in a previous thread too

Sydney Leathers.

We used Quarter for Christine Quinn, delta for the press, and BDB, for Bill deBlasio.

She'll just lie and spin, like shes been doing for years about it now.

Help me out here
They're playing tummy sticks? Or making $$$ deals? What?

FBI DIRECTOR COMEY WANTS TO COVER HIS ASS FOR BEING AN INCOMPETENT FAGGOT

HE PROBABLY KNOWS OF AN IMMINENT DROP THAT WOULD MAKE FBI LOOK LIKE COLLUDING FAGGOTS IF THEY DIDN'T PROSECUTE HER

HILLARY'S LAST NAME GIVES HER PROTECTION ON MOST THINGS, UNLESS IT STARTS TO CONFLICT WITH COMEY'S LEGACY IN LIGHT OF NEW HARD EVIDENCE

they are probably worried about this?
is this it?

DO NOT COUNT ON THE REOPENED FBI INVESTIGATION TO FINISH HER.

Keep up the good fight. Dig through the emails. Weaponize your autism. Do something EVERY DAY up to and including Election Day.

Post spicy memes. Keep #DraftOurDaughters trending. Talk to your friends and family. Post on news websites that have discussion posts on news stories.

KEEP IT GOING BOYS AND GIRLS!

Stop spamming your video, it's not going to be a meme, infant it's not even going to be Mil...

>Oct 26
>Nov 1
At some point the 'next big drop' will have the year appended to it, lol
Fucking kim_dot_com_fat_fuck
Rapist ass ange's big speech
Someone is evidently trying to play us too

Please kek deliver

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

I heard they released the emails directly to members of the FBI, and the Weiner story is just a cover.

That doesn't make sense to me. If Wikileaks knew this and it was that important they could have just tweeted it.

They've done it before with key emails.

Very nice. Just posted to my fb and spreading. I wasn't aware of this.