Paranatural

>i was TRYING to challenge you to an OLD TIMEY DUEL

good page imo

>can't bring himself to call it a "Mexican stand-off"

Bunch of smoke and shit in the back ground, did Zack broke his hand to get this done?

This school really needs a counsellor.

Zack needs a counselor.

Let's just add in some gradient backgrounds and--
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!

>that little scruff on Isaac's collar

What's it from? Zack keeps drawing it but I can't imagine something that small being an important detail/clue.

It also needs a new painter. All these walls are just bland gradients.

If it had one, the counselor would be just as bad if not somehow worse.

>Not a Mexican-American-German Standoff

nvm found it

Garcia threw a straw through it in that clusterfuck a while ago.

I think it's an attempt to emulate an intense atmosphere, with their aura being a hint to the increasingly unstable relationship that is corroding the trio's trust in each other. Pic related.
And it's ones again thrown to the wayside for a gag panel

Kek. Never gets old.

Cowboy standoff?

AAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEGGHHHH

No Zack needs Milk for his brittle bones.

>Isaac is supposed to be wrong
>But he's kinda right

>so try being more considerate of my feelings
Odd way of speaking for a male teenager.

Isaac's always been melodramatic
it's in character

Who the fuck calls it a Cowboy Standoff? Just call it a Stand-Off if you really think saying "Mexican" isn't Politically Correct for whatever dumb reason.

faggy wannabe shonen anime

>won't call it a mexican standoff
Jesus christ Zack

He's been raised on a diet of anime and Deer princesses.

> ragging on me

Ooh, Zack, no sweetie, you can't say that to a woman

are there lewds of the deer princess

Isn't refusing to call it a mexican standoff actually pretty racist and white washing?

Like, its not a white american cowboy thing, its a mexican thing, in movies and in real life, mexican standoffs are cool and they belong to mexican culture, why is zack trying to whitewash it as a cowboy thing?

That's actually fucking racist, dude.

I wanna say yes. But this is Sup Forums so I may have seen a lewd of a different deer princess.

Yes on paheal.

I don't get it

You will on Friday.

AAAAAAAAAAAUUGGGHHHHH

>Ed gave him a spec shot to the crotch
kek

Mexican stand-off is when three or more people are aiming their guns at eachother.

A cowboy stand-off is when only two people are standing off in a duel.

Please, correct me if I am wrong.

Yeah but cowboy stand-off isn't a term that's ever been used in English. That would be a duel or something.

Zack Morrison's blames his masturbation addiction for his slow updates. He is probably fapping as we speak

>cowboy stand-off
I can't find any source that defines "cowboy stand-off". Even Google has trouble finding that expression being used.

The actual number of people is irrelevant in a mexican stand off. The only important thing about a Mexican stand off is that only one (or no) participant is walking away from the situation alive/unharmed.

I want to ____ Isaac

I am terrible, all I can think about situations like these is wishing that their hand in marriage be demanded just so I can see the reaction.

true, but I figure the fact that most if not all readers will know immediately what that entails speaks for itself
still strangely worded though

There's a hiatus every other week because Zack's wrists are made of papier mache.

Or he's stopping off at a con on his way to rehab

why does this joke page look better and more interesting than how the current comic looks
there's less dumb gags in this joke scene than there are in serious scenes nowadays
i've posted this in like every paranatural thread since april but what the fuck happened man

finally started. Should I get off before it's too late?

Is zak real familly name Xavier?

nah. the first few chapters are genuinely really good. I'd say it's worth the pain of how it's been lately.

>why does this joke page look better and more interesting than how the current comic looks
I always think most of Isaac's aside stories look more interesting than the main plot. I'd have loved Ghost train if this was the plot. Maybe not actually Zack's writing began getting worse at the time... But still.

You're correct. Mexican standoff is an equal triangle. He could've just said standoff though

>hey guys i'm at a con and i don't have a buffer or a guest comic so here's a sketch or something
>even though i should be using this time to actually create a buffer so stuff like this doesn't happen
>oh and who needs backgrounds and details on characters?
>WACKY FACES
>EXPLOSIONS.JPG

This is what happens when expect amateurs to act like professionals or at least be responsible to some degree.

Man, the dialog was really bad in this page. Isaac talking in panel 3 sounds like a fucking strawman.

Just stop once he starts introducing muslim lesbians and stupid trash like that.

??? this is pretty much how isaac is, always

He has to make it through the twin hell's of Ghost Train and Hitball before he gets to the level of never ending interracial differently abled lesbians. So they may as well carry on reading this last year at that point

This, it's a fucking MEXICAN standoff.

ch 3 pg 11, does Max get better or is he going to stay an obnoxious tryhard little shit
>age
I know, just too hard to overlook.