What was her real name?

what was her real name?

Cloudy Jane, 2 seconds on google

Fart

PICKLE RIIIIIICK

"That's just my screen name"

What was the point of her?

Initially a mandated love triangle character for one episode then they brought her back because the writers liked her, this lead to minimal development for the other 2 girls

Carl Johnson

The Park. Home.

All you had to do was follow the damn golf cart, CJ.

Jane

SCREEN NAME
SCREEN NAME

Cave Johnson

Mai Son

cunt jizz

What real life person name does her looks give off?

> You called me, motherfucker?

a cloud

Tiffany

Stacey

Why do stupid united kingdomians call it "the regular show"??

So, anyone else prefer her over Margaret? She's more interesting and had a lot better chemistry with Mordecai.

No shit to both those things, but I prefer Margaret because she wasn't a sociopathic asshole and only occasionally was a jerk, plus she held the 80s vibe hard because she was that one loose girl you knew back then that was kind of experimental but kinda boring at the same time

Over-dramatic whore

Charlie

Is it even denominated from "CJ"? It's probably something else entirely

Tracy? Jasmine? A unique name such as Rigby?

Crusty jizz

Canned jenkem

Cloudy Jay, like "Cloudy Day"

I wonder if when they named her "Cloudy Jay", if they had a ship-name mindset with her and Mordecai, it's one of those things that seem legit but they never said it so it's still up in the air.

How does it feel to fuck a cloud

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

Now I get it.

>How does it feel to fuck a cloud
never done it

try asking Telltale Games.

The show killer

CJ had a way better dynamic with Mordo because she was allowed to be more than just the girl that he pined for. They actually had a relationship and got to keep going on weird adventures with everyone together as a fun couple.

But then they bring back the drama of Margaret returning so Mordecai could backtrack on development of getting over her, and CJ could go insane.

Feels like you're on Cloud Nine.

Wouldn't it be like ripping a huge fart and quickly thrusting it with your dicc but more humid?

Cum Junkie

cloudy mcfrothpants

Compressed jizz-vapor

claudia

I'll cherish this forever

Cloud Jobs.

Conrad "flat butt" jones