Hilldog news conference

Get in here boys, she's about to start making shit up for the media. I hope she falls over.

youtube.com/watch?v=2f8KEJinwAI

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/12/22/draft-daughters-conscription-national-service-column/77763924/
politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war?
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/293970-clinton-treat-cyberattacks-like-any-other-attack
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/12/no-fly-zone-aleppo-war-russia-syria
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/06/16/hillary-clinton-favors-women-being-included-in-the-draft-but-not-all-women-do/
salon.com/2016/10/14/clinton-says-us-could-ring-china-with-missile-defense-2/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/30/clinton-to-offer-national-service-initiative-during-florida-swing/
hillaryclinton.com/briefing/updates/2016/09/30/hillary-clinton-announces-new-national-service-reserve-a-new-way-for-young-americans-to-come-together-and-serve-their-communities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHE'S UP!

LIAR

WAT WAS THAT SHIT HILLDAWG. SHITTY CONFERENCE

AMMO

And it's over. And no one came into my thread.

2 minutes lel what a cunt

What's the big deal, they are investigating Weiner not her?

>accidentally sent without this

Draft our daughters: Column

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/12/22/draft-daughters-conscription-national-service-column/77763924/

Clinton: I support women registering for the draft

politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390

H.R.4478 - Draft America's Daughters Act of 2016

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4478/text

Why Clinton's plans for no-fly zones in Syria could provoke US-Russia conflict

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war?

Clinton: Treat cyberattacks 'like any other attack'

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/293970-clinton-treat-cyberattacks-like-any-other-attack

A no-fly zone for Aleppo risks a war that could engulf us all

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/12/no-fly-zone-aleppo-war-russia-syria

Hillary Clinton favors women being included in the draft, but not all women do

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/06/16/hillary-clinton-favors-women-being-included-in-the-draft-but-not-all-women-do/

Hawkish Hillary Clinton: Let’s “ring China with missile defense” to protect against North Korea

salon.com/2016/10/14/clinton-says-us-could-ring-china-with-missile-defense-2/

Clinton calls for new National Service Reserve during Florida swing

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/30/clinton-to-offer-national-service-initiative-during-florida-swing/

Hillary Clinton Announces New National Service Reserve,ANew Way for Young Americans to Come Together and Serve Their Communities

hillaryclinton.com/briefing/updates/2016/09/30/hillary-clinton-announces-new-national-service-reserve-a-new-way-for-young-americans-to-come-together-and-serve-their-communities/

that was a news conference?

What'd she say?

This is nothing
Plz vote early

that was uncomfortable

Live TV damage control

full damage control

>linking cnn feed
>cnn is already trying to spin for how her aides should fry and not hillary

yeah no

essentially nothing

""""""""""""""NEWS CONFERENCE""""""""""

AHAHAHHAAHAHHAAH LITERALLY 120 SECONDS

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAA

Nothing, all the questions she took were scripted, and she had answers for them written down. One thing she said "I have no idea what's in the emails" even though she does, because she sent the fucking emails. CNN is now saying FBI can't release the emails to the public because they can't put classified info out for the world to see. I guess Clinton is the only one who can do it.

They interrupted Family Feud for that shit!

>Scott Adams calls your supporters bullies
>immediately try to frame Trump as the pro-bullying candidate

Already did my part, leaf. MAGA.

She didn't do nuffin.

I REALLY hate this woman.

Literally said nothing that answers questions

That's 2 minutes of Jeopardy! I will never get back. WTF I hate Hilldog now.

>the recently discovered e-mails directly implicate Hillary in Scalia's assassination

Please be true

she made it worse for her

god what a fucking slimeball cunt, just smirking and shrugging

wtf never even heard about that car brand in the commercial

It's actually... possibly true. Like they were saying on CNN, the FBI has a policy of not publicly investigating candidates 60 days prior to a presidential election. That fact that they're doing this means it's something major.

>GO OUT AND VOTE FOR ME RIGHT NOW

>DON'T WAIT, DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING WAIT

NORGE NORGE NORGE NORGE

>tfw hillary arrested on multiple accounts of treason just a couple days before november 8th

>the FBI has a policy of not publicly investigating candidates 60 days prior to a presidential election

Source? I want to believe.

What if FBI days there's nothing there even though we've read the emails and there's clearly something there?

Multiple political commentators on the stream keep saying it, so it's probably true.

Public policy is not law.

That must mean it's fucking serious.

This.

Unless its literally nothing
Lol
Libtards

God I hate looking at her face. Look at that fake duplicitous smile and hateful eyes.

? I didn't say it was law, I said they broke their own policy by publicly opening the investigation. They don't just break with policy on a whim, it has to be big.

US commercials are boring fug