Shillary just took a few questions in Iowa about Comey letter...

Shillary just took a few questions in Iowa about Comey letter. She demanded the FBI release more information about today's bombshell letter to Congress.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tw7At6IsRKY
twitter.com/NewsHour/status/792148856041459712
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This lying cunt is so fucked

haha they texted those question to the journalists

she read from her paper when she answered

The press conference was ridiculous. She basically did this for the cameras, and she knows the FBI will not go on the record about an open investigation. Shillary is only going to anger rank and file FBI agents with this media stunt.

if her lips are moving, she is lying.

also this is hilarious. hillary and democrats demanding the government release information to the public.

Exactly. How many years did Shillary cockblock the FOIA release of her e-mails. Now, all of a sudden, she wants transparency ? She is so duplicitous. She is the biggest fake politician.

could the audience smell her freshly soiled pantsuit?

Dont forget the audio recording of Hillary Clinton proposing to rig an election in Palestine in 2006, this is being ignored by MSM and Alt Media...

youtu.be/Tw7At6IsRKY

On CNN, it was noted she took a few questions. It was also noted that she "had" to do this Mickey Mouse press conference for the cameras. When has Shillary ever voluntarily given a press conference, even this shitty ? She knows her back is in the corner. The FBI just cornered her King with their Queen and Rook.

bump and share this user

the story about FBI reopening is masking this which is even some deeper shit

On CNN, it was just speculated that if Clinton somehow (still) won, Comey'd have to refer investigation to a special prosecutor. When was the last time a sitting President took over the White House whilst under active investigation by a special prosecutor ? How in the fuck can this shit be happening ?

>friday: demands more information
>monday: fbi arrives with "more information" in the form of an arrest warrant

Screen cap this.

TWEET THIS TO TRUMP

CNN straight turning on Hillary. I've haven't heard this type of broadcasting from them this entire election season. It's a breath of fresh air.

Fall of Empire is preceded by apathy towards public corruption.

Correct. This is the first time CNN is not repeating the Clinton talking points. I think this time, CNN has heard from rank and file FBI that, this time, shit is real.

Why did FBI only now "stumble" on the Huma Abedine device that was the source of the new batch of e-mails ? Weren't Huma and Hillary obligated to have turned over that device before ? Were Huma and Hillary hiding that device ? All this being asked on CNN.

This needs more coverage. It's almost like this e-mail shit is designed to cover it up.

Mickey Mouse press conference lasted under four minutes.

LINK : twitter.com/NewsHour/status/792148856041459712

She also demanded you go out and vote right now.

Now why would she say that?

This is trump's true position on citizens united, literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign::
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662

Meanwhile, Hillary promised at the very start of the third debate that she will fight citizens united to get money out of politics.

Hillary is the voice of the people. Trump is the voice of his billionaire friends.

Reminder that citizens united is a big reason why corporate money has so much power on modern US politics

Hillary is scared people will be influenced by revelations that she can expect from this story. All along, Shillary has sought to down-play the e-mail server story, but has it ever gone away ? No. And she knows this.

This, more than anything has convinced me that it is all over for her. CNN has been ridiculously biased in her favour this whole election. The fact that they are now turning on her means that there is no hope of her victory and they are trying to maintain some tiny shred of their former credibility in the kommende Trumpenreich

It's only going to get worse for Shillary. In the press conference, she at least twice attacked the "Bureau" for doing this. The rank and file agents are going to become enraged to hear her take this tone with them. Watch out. The FBI have a dark side. All she's doing is making things worse for herself.

Any chance these emails are plants by her own people? And that's why she's so adamant about them being released?

I doubt that. Shillary is being put through the wringer right now. I find it hard to see her inviting this kind of scrutiny voluntarily. Also, she is going to anger FBI agents. This is not a wise move, regardless of her motivations/machinations.

>twitter.com/NewsHour/status/792148856041459712

are you fbi user? how do you know fbi agents are dark

Yes, everyone listen to the Jew. Let's redirect the subject to yet another one of Hillary's empty campaign promises and ignore the police sirens.

I'm not FBI user. I'm just a political reporter.

The FBI has done countless hours of work to jail her, and it was all for nought because HRC and the corrupt government are both too big to fail. Now Comey is a scorned man with broken dreams and nothing to lose; he will LOCK HER UP.

disregard this : I didn't see you were speaking to other poster.

Taking a break.

See also : >

thanks for the clarification jew.

>are you fbi user? how do you know fbi agents are dark

ever taunt the police
>How'd that work out?

Is this a youtube link for this yet?

#OrangeJumpsuitsNotOrangePantsuits