m.youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He steals all his jokes from here like the unoriginal faggot he is

Don’t we all do that?

What an unfunny cringey piece of shit. I bet he lives with his mother

Can't take someone who sounds like he does seriously

>e-celeb trash
kill yourself you fucking subhuman

Fuck off E;R. Your video was bretty gud though. Not as good as MaulER's fucking treatise, but hey who is?

Not really. Nu-Sup Forums fucking despises him.
Personally I like him.

>Nu-Sup Forums

Maulers trilogy. Absolute madman I hope he takes on that fag IHE in a video soon

E;R is nu-Sup Forums

We don't try to profit off of it

the Get Out review is legendary

what was this guy doing before the Korra videos? did he just pop out of nowhere?

He didn’t complain about “bombs falling in space” which is a lot smarter than I gave him credit for

Is that a cute or handsome boy bending over behind him? Is he cute or handsome?

IHE's review of TLJ was fucking horrible

Literally his entire review was a superweapon made of strawmen

>well the most extreme comments I could find on the internet said THIS
>and I thought it was a lot better then the very worst comments I could find on the internet so whats the big deal???? dont you like fun?????
>repeat for every criticism of the movie

Nah, he's a passieve-aggresive git.

Mauler's Last Jedi review is best, but his was good. His Get Out video is fucking fantastic.

He seems like a pretty cool guy, I agree with most of his opinions except some from Mad Max and TFA

Why does Sup Forumseddit cancer keep pretending they're part of Sup Forums?

who mentioned Sup Forums

we should. Lets do it right now

yeah, nu-Sup Forums, you know - the guys who post epic memes like the facebook frog

Idk, but he sounds pretty cute desu

>all the rapidly-growing eceles rip off all of their content from Sup Forums
did they think no one would notice?

I still maintain that his Korra videos are his absolute best contributions.
No one else who trashed that awful show ever brought up how crucial Aaron Ehasz was to ATLA's heart and character development.

It’s cringeworthy. Why don’t you faggots come up with your own material, instead of stealing shit from here like a literal redditor?

>>Literally his entire review was a superweapon made of strawmen
A Death Straw, if you will

Can you guys point out some of the stuff this guy took from here?

He's right about Mad Max - the story is balls. It's literally a giant car chase, and a great one at that. But you really have to turn your brain off to accept the retarded character motivations, actions, and plot.

still waiting for someone to make an intelligent criticism of his videos

>yeah, nu-Sup Forums, you know - the guys who post epic memes like the facebook frog

>hurr dey say da badwords and use da wrongthink so he bad and wrong

yeah, just like that. epic memes as seen on r/Sup Forums.

no

So let me get this straight, freak, you're telling me that fucking pepe is posted by newfags but e-celeb cancer isn't? Are you an actual retard?

I've heard he's not even white, and he doesn't have a typically American accent.

Until I see proof he's not brown I'm not trusting shit he says.

>it's either one or the other
i know you're trying really hard to fit in and i'm sorry i caught you out

>he knows what's posted on r/Sup Forums

>le epic youtuber loved by alt-right teenagers isn't white
shocking

>believing shit with no proof just because you want to believe it

you probably know better than me reddit spacer

So you're telling me that "Nu-Sup Forums fucking despises him" isn't implying that some mythical old Sup Forums did like him?

yes

He complained about the whole weakened Republic thing, but that's explained with the in universe lore. And honestly I enjoy the new model that says fuck you to people only willing to give under 3 hours of their time to a piece of media and also demand stand alone value.

That said the movie was trash, but it's not like he said anything particularly new.
I honestly think Mike and Jay say more even though on the real their probably more biased against Star Wars than E;R is if we compare to what their "real" opinions are gleaned from between the veneer of their videos.

>Cinema needs a story
>Cinema needs a message
>Cinema needs to be anything other an experience

These opinions killed Kubrick more than the Illuminati I mean that unironically

>but that's explained with the in universe lore
The explanation is retarded, you retard.

People do it to RLM too.

Granted you'd have to find someone as passionately defensive about Korra as people were about Star Wars.

He's an edgy retard, and not a funny one.

so when you said ">it's either one or the other" you just actually thought that and tossed a meme arrow in by mistake?

no, you're literally projecting now

Is it dumb that the repblic demilitarized so greatly they basically had token fleets above 5 planets? YES, but by the same token that he didn't complain about the bombs dropping you have to accept the rules of the universe.

>Mike and Jay
opinion discarded

I can't enjoy the content of anyone that's basically just a personification of a r/the_donald crossposter.

It genuinely bugs me that I haven't seen a picture of him or at least proof he's not "Spanish" or something.

that's right, r/movies needs to be his main subreddit

why hasnt Sassy & Opinonated uploaded in a while?

did the bodybuilding gay Sup Forums mafia finally get to him?

That's possibly someone using Safari on a mac. It tends to do a space after the quote for some reason.

his last video was the gay mafia one. you figure it out.

>weeb trash
>/our guy/
no

>macfag
that's even worse

yes

>>weeb trash
really?

>rants for 20+ minutes about mary sues
>admits to liking multiple gary stus
This is some strong autism

Eh. I have a macbook because the trackpad is unrivaled, in addition to multiple other laptops. It's GOAT for facebooktier shit, not much else though.

maybe he's gay

anime is trash

I never said otherwise

anakin is a fun gary stu because he gets his shit kicked in regularly and is an awkward autistic slave boy

You actually stole his jokes

>le edgy youtube man
ebin simply ebin

the only thing gary stu about anakin is his creation/tie to the force. Otherwise hes a constant autistic loser like you said. Luke is way more of a gary stu then anakin and he isnt one either.

then unfortunately to tell you, yes he is weeb trash. He also has exceptionally shit taste.

>blatantly using clips from the obvious chinese pirated camrip

bravo. fucking bravo

are you even attempting to hide your redditorial status? like at all? is this some sort of advanced reverse irony?

despite what tumblrwhales from Sup Forums would like to think he actually *wanted* to like steven tumblrverse

you can tell with how much he knows about the characters that he is himself a fan of the series

He overuses the same jokes way too much, and literally every time it's applicable. It destroys the humor value they have because they've overused. Take Auralnauts videos, they do a joke once and sometimes reference back to it earlier or later in the video, but they don't make the same gag twice. For example, in the 10 guaranteed Hobbit improvements, they hint at the whole Gunther gay thing in an earlier scene, a joke you might miss if you hadn't seen the video before.

Besides that, he just feels like a less funny, less well made Mister Plinkett. He lacks the self-aware irony of it too, which makes his points come off as uninspired and cringeworthy at times. It's not that I disagree with him on a lot of topics either, but he's said in other videos he doesn't get paid to praise things, so the nitpicking goes to 11.

To top it all off, he never really does a lot of addressing the real flaws with the movie. He briefly mentions the awful pacing / scene transitions at the end, but spends about twelve seconds on it. Compare that to the Mary Sue jokes he makes which take up literal minutes of time.

Overall, his presentation isn't professional enough to be taken seriously, nor humorous enough to be considered entertainment. Some people can stride the line perfectly and get the best of both worlds, but he just sits in the middle, not really achieving either. He can be funny sometimes, but overall it just felt like the audio version of every problem people have with the movie, narrated by somebody way too young to be making youtube videos.

Oh and he didn't wait until the DVD was out to get better footage, this video will age poorly because all the video footage is from trailers or cam-rips.

It was a cool car chase movie, but that's about it. Those are its flaws. I don't see how that's a huge problem.

he should review RWBY to put the final corner of the trifecta of shit things /comblr/ likes

>less well made Mister Plinkett
Not really, and Plinkett hasn't been good in years.

The old videos hold up well enough, and his ghostbusters review was really well made. I don't like TFA's review because it was basically 50 minutes of bitching about prequel defenders, 8 minutes of defending TFA, and 2 minutes of actually criticizing it. Mike spends more time talking about Star Trek where it's not applicable than he does actually addressing TFA's many flaws.

i liked the pirated footage touch. kinda makes it better when he does a short visual joke early on about not watching the film

bleed the beast user

the ring theory shit was unwatchable

ring theory is a needlessly complicated way of saying POTTERY

Obsessed

I'm fine with ring theory, I just don't want to hear plinkett drone on about it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

>m.
vile

how can the fans STRIKE BACK at the disney empire?

no he's a faggot reactionary. I dont care if someone is right leaning, as long as they are intelligent and are self aware to some degree

watch his mad max video, its fucking embarassing

WAAAH FEMALE CHARACTERS WHO DO THINGS FUCKING FEMINIST PROPAGANDA

like holy fuck how old are you? I feel like if you watch e;r you probably watch le epic feminist btfo compilations

>reactionary
opinion discarded

hey e;r

>I don't care if someone is right leaning
>uses buzzwords like "reactionary"
>has to top off his post with an all caps strawman
just admit that you do

God damn. Underrated as shit.

I shall report you to the commissariat.

I'm not saying it's the greatest movie of all time, but I disagree with the assertion that a great movie cannot just be one thing happening.

Sup Forums doesn't really like Korra or RWBY though not as much as reddit to tumblr there's a reason Star Wars can have a general 24/7 but rwby gets moved to trash and Korra never gets threads anymore except to post lewd Korra.

>le totally epic Sup Forums dogwhistling

fucking kek! upvote to you, my good sir!

seeing how booty blasted people in this thread are about him i'm gonna say yes