What is going on?

Bong here.

Can I get an update on today's events?

I've been loosely following the presidential race recently, but last I checked Hillary was ahead in the polls and Trump was facing scandal after scandal and performing poorly in the live debates. He looked dead in the water.

What has changed? What's with the recent explosion of memes?

I've heard about the new investigation into the deleted emails, is this really a big deal? Thought that shop had sailed?

Not sure what to make of this whole thing at the moment, breakdowns welcome.

Cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that ship*

Where are all the burgers at?

Hillary Clinton supports

>Domestic and global terrorism
>Foreign intervention
>QE4 paid for by the people for wall-street, debt and austerity for the plebs
>Globalism: The free flow of drugs and foreign labour
>The outflow of Western Wealth/Capital
>Massive Corruption, and secret, extrajudicial killing of her lackeys and person with knowledge of her crimes.
>her husband sold state secrets, high/weapons technology to China through Israel

ETC

But what's with the recent tide turn mate?

Wasn't that long ago it all seemed doom and gloom for the Trump supporters, has this changed?

#draftourdaughters

Also the FBI found more emails and are currently checking them for classified information. These are some of the deleted emails so if they find something here Hillary is going to jail.

That's the thing though, we've known about the email stuff for a while and it's never seemed a big deal. Is this really any different?

>Is this really any different?

No, but the Trump side will capitalise on anything they can at the moment. They're of course going to make it out to be a bigger deal than it actually is, just as the Hillary side would do if it as the other way round.

It's all a load of bullshit basically.

It was all BS, media-hype and retards. People are actually starting to wake up and realize that Hilary is a living nightmare because of everything in her closet. She basically stands for everything Americans are against. Trump is sponging up her voter base by running on progress for the people without government spending. Which makes sense because that's how the republicans won congress.

>Hillary: I swaeer, guise!! I'm not a criminaaal!! You can't even prove it! Btw, I plead the fifth.
^ 10000x

IF IT WAS A LOAD OF BULLSHIT THE FBI WOULDN'T BE OFFICIALLY REOPENING THE INVESTIGATION

THERES NO WAY TO SPIN THAT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED

THE EMAILS THOUGHT DELETED ARE NOW IN THE WILD, WHY DO YOU THINK SHE DELETED THEM? THEY MUST BE FULL OF CLASSIFIED SHIT

BASED ON THE NEW EVIDENCE FBI WILL HAVE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GIT HER

FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY HAS A LEGACY TO PROTECT, THE NEW EMAIL LEAKS FORCE HIS HAND WITH PUBLICLY VIEWABLE EVIDENCE

pic related convinced sjws to vote trump

kek

Supposedly there is somewhat of a revolt going on in the FBI and comey didn't have a choice.

Remember Brext, how the MSM lied and constantly demonized the Leave campaign and purported that they had no chance?

Essentially that is happening here as well. Trump has been winning for awhile and now it is turning into a landslide.

Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

Did you not read what FBI user had to say all those months ago? A lot of the FBI hate Hillary.

To close to the truth. I can see people actually liking this.

SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT

FOR VIP CASES LIKE PROSECUTING A SECRETARY OF STATE THE CALL IS WITH THE DIRECTOR HIMSELF

BASED ON THE EVIDENCE AT THE TIME, HE DECLARED NO PROSECUTION AND CASE CLOSED, HILLARY ESCAPED JUSTICE WITH HER CLINTON CONNECTIONS YET AGAIN

BUT NOW THE NEW EVIDENCE FROM THE DELETED EMAILS IS FORCING HIM TO PROSECUTE OR FOREVER RUIN HIS REPUTATION AS AN FBI DIRECTOR

THIS IS WHERE SELF INTEREST ABOUT HIS LEGACY TRUMPS ESTABLISHMENT COLLUSION TO KEEP THE CASE QUIET, THE FREE MARKET AT WORK, GLORIOUS CAPITALISM