Bonnie and Marcy

So, are they officially lesbians or what?
I fell off Adventure Time around 2014 when Finn met Martin for the first time, and I started rewatching the show from there a few weeks ago

Marcilline and Bubblegum just get more and more lesbian-ish
Are they officially a canon couple now?
It's alot of "hinting" but the hints are way deeper than just "two hetereosexual female bffs"

Does it even matter at this point? Nothing they do with the characters now will change the fact that they had next to nothing to do with each other before they suddenly had a history a good few years into the show's running.

Bubbline just serves as proof that writing exactly what the fans want, doesn't always mean you'll write something good.

The handsome viking is right

Nobody cares and the true answer is irrelevant

fpbp

they definitely lezzed out a little, like all hot girls do with their hot friends.
but they have only ever been shown dating men

>but they have only ever been shown dating men
examples?

Sometimes things change and characters get developed as a show progresses. just because it wasn't intended from jump street doesn't mean its bad or invalid

If you need an answer you aren't ready for answers

Marceline only had dated Ash iirc but I don't remember Peebles dating anyone.

Anybody have that gif where Finn put his arms around the two and they pushed him off?

>like all hot girls do with their hot friends.
its cute that you think this user

They're not an official couple yet, and they might never be, AT staff likes their "plausible deniability" but the subtext is much more obvious now that the show's end is approaching.

Officially no, but at this point there is so much subtext I'm not sure how anyone could think that their relationship is purely platonic.

They had implied history in their very first interaction in Go With Me, that was expanded on in their next episode together, What Was Missing. What you're saying would only be an issue if they had interacted before that as if they didn't have a history together, and then that suddenly changed, but it was right there from the start.

She mentioned Mr. Cream Puff being her ex-boyfriend early on.

No because they could ban the show on China,Russia and Middle east.

Maybe they will do like Avatar and make them lesbians a couple of years after the show ending in a shitty comic that could or not be canon and that literally less than a thousand people will ever read.

Mr. Creampuff

Who cares it's trash

But they already have a shitty comic that no-one reads where the Main character is the reincarnation of Finn and also the implied lesbian love-child of Marceline and Bubblegum.

Source?

>PB dating someone she created
ehhhhhhh

fpbp
/thread

Not canon in the actual show, or the comics (yet?) but Penelope (Finn's future reincarnation) awfully has a lot of traits that Marceline and PB have.

Note Penelope's pink hair and vampire teeth/ and/or demon eyes

The answer is yes.

But they've always been pussies about it and that's not going to change until maybe when the show is over and nobody gives a shit anymore except the most pathetic thirsty dreamers who will feel vindicated (in order words, Korra all over again.)

this go somewhere else asshat

This show straight up isn't fun anymore. Lots of weird drama, status quo stuff and misleading shit.

>Does it even matter at this point?
No.

>always been yes
wrong