I've been meeting an inordinate amount of japanese people lately who are into anime and videogames. Not otaku...

I've been meeting an inordinate amount of japanese people lately who are into anime and videogames. Not otaku, but still open to that sort of thing.

What sort of shows should I recommend them? I always show them samurai jack

>I've been meeting an inordinate amount of japanese people lately who are into anime and videogames. Not otaku, but still open to that sort of thing.
Nice blog update.

>What sort of shows should I recommend them? I always show them samurai jack
Show them old racist jap cartoons.

Not ashamed to admit I cried on Sunday when Coop came back

>I am the FBI

guess I should've specified, what cartoons should I show them

???

Same. It was perfect, the music, the acting, everything.

>???
No, that's the Fireman.

okay but I really don't know what you're talking about

We'll make a Bookhouse Boy out of you yet.

not your blog

What a fucking episode. Compare " *tsk* Goodbye, my son" to "I'm your dad, Sonny Jim."

I wonder if Richard could have turned out alright if Cooper had found him at Sonny Jim's age.

I think the seed of a doppelgänger is spoiled

If only. I could only hope someone would shit on my chest like that.

>Nice blog update
Are we seriously at the point where you can't introduce an ask hread with the barest of personal details without it being called a blog post, or are you just an asshole?

Twin Peaks: The Return

>he doesn't know about new Twin Peaks
You poor bastard.

Sounds like he doesn't even know about old Twin Peaks.

Nice blog update.

Christ. He's missing out.

Then what's the fucking point? Let's just post pictures and discussions. It is an imageboard, after all.

*and not discussions

Just shut up and kiss me.

Depends on what they like. If they like light hearted comedy based ones I'd recommend Wander Over Yonder, Classical Spongebob, Gumball and Sonic Boom.

Oh, okay.

>Sonic Boom
NO
DON'T FALL FOR THE MEMES
IT'S INANE FORMULAIC KID'S SHOW SHIT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE OCCASIONAL FUNNY MOMENT AND YOU'VE SEEN LITERALLY ALL OF THEM POSTED ON Sup Forums

DO NOT FALL FOR THAT MEME

But it's genuinely funny.

>AND YOU'VE SEEN LITERALLY ALL OF THEM POSTED ON Sup Forums
No you haven't, people here mostly focus on the self aware jokes or the fandom nods and not enough on the other jokes.

I'd rec Gravity Falls before any of that