Injustice 2

Are there any costumes in this game that actually make the characters look like, you know, the characters?

Everything I've seen so far just seems really overdesigned messes or outright hideous.

Remember all those hilariously bad action figures from the 90s? That's Injustice 2.

Yes.

You don't actually care though.

It's hilarious how true that is

>Dinah told me you woke up screaming for Joker.

Don't forget silver age covers. Anyone have the wonder woman cover where she's in court threatening to kill everyone.

Neon talking Super Street bat luge when?

Not my picture but yeah.

Black Manta, Adam, Canary, Swamp Thing, Cyborg, Fate, Green Arrow all look pretty good in their default gears.

he means gear

Yes

But people like mixing and matching

There's a skin to turn Barry into Jay. It's a really good Jay too, basically right off the page.

Someone post CRIMEISFUCKED.JPG

Best skin.

This skin shows they're capable of this, the CAN just give us faithful shit but the DON'T want to. All they need to do is just make a faithful skin and separate it into gear pieces. I just want a decent looking Joker, Harley in her leotard, Burton Batman, and the ability to play as a Superman who isn't a giant bowl of dicks.

why are you getting shit from twitter

I dont know but man you can make a cool Scarecrow in this game

>tfw no Golden Age/Fleischer Superman skin

man i hate this design so much, looks like CW crap

I agree but now that I look and compare, I think it's better than actual CW crap

the ...chest plate? shape makes it look like he has tits

Leotard Harley is actually in the game.

>No mask
Take it back and do it right this time.

Uh-Oh!

>No Superpope makes me Bat-Sad

Here you go.

Except Blue Beetle isn't anything but a drone.
>Not it

Lex in a wig, as always

>WAAAAAH! WHY ISN'T THIS ALTERNATE UNIVERSE DC THE MAIN UNIVERSE DC?! WAAAAH!

I don't understand how you can you make something that looks like a chinese harley knockoff.

Shit, why don't they just make the Arkham skins DLC again. Pic fucking related. Shit, they did it in Injustice 1.

Joker and Starfire are the only good ones there

Yuck.

Just release classic skins, NRS you fucking hacks.

>that heavy armor batman cowl with light chest armor

I just want to what the mods were told to allow this shilling

are you feeling okay, user

I've had the game since release and STILL haven't gotten that chestpiece. Fucking RNG garbage.

I guess they just did it for the normies, because I can't think of any reason to have Damishit in over Ra's al Ghul. Considering Robin's moveset,it seems our best hope for the immortal bastard is the hypothetical I3.

>resurrected Alfred
what did I miss

>I just want to what

what?

Ra's forces crashed Green Arrow's wedding. Another team went over to Wayne Manor to distract Batman and Damian decided to take Al's corpse and throw it in a Lazarus Pit.
This being Regime!Damian, it went about as well as you'd expect i.e. not at all because Alfred's been dead too long and is basically a zombie.

I should probably catch up to the comics. Has the other Batman's identity been revealed already?

>That latex-ass
How am I supposed to save Tim and defeat the Joker when I have this erection?

>looks like CW crap

Enlightening, isn't it though? Tell me Sup Forums why doesn't he wear the mask anymore?

why doesnt bane have a dick

Isn't that Bane in the vest though?

So do you want Hyperion then?

I genuinely thought there was going to be a story reason for gear like there was a story reason for the evenly matched one on one fights (super pills) but nope. Why they still haven't put in many classic consumes as gear is beyond me. It seems like they learned though because Manta looks almost exactly like the New 52 version.

Didn't they say they are going to add more gear in updates or something?

I literally can't play her unless she has that headpiece or something similar. Not too much of a fan of the pigtails.

>Black Adam
>Black Canary
>Black Manta
>Black ...

>Black Green Lantern

BEHOLD

the only good outfit for a non-DLC character in Injustice 2 and you have to pay for it

The Multiverse for this is up right now

You don't have to pay for that, what the fuck? Just do the multiverse you tard

How about theier cringy intro dialogues, how they'll hamfistedly shove in their past histories to have the other character give a stock response that doesn't even really fit.

>Excuse me
>Excuse me
Lol what were they thinking.

I hate "pop-punk" Harley/Joker, it looks like try hard Suicide Sqaud Movie shit. They are character who dress silly by nature, stop trying to make them into fap-bait for My Chemical ROmance tweens.

kek

People want classic uniforms. They're not even asking for it to replace tacticool, they just want the option to play as these iconic characters in their iconic looks.
For reference, look at the first Injustice where you had New 52, Arkham, and CW skins. But only Harley got a classic skin.

Meh. We get their costumes on every game. I don't play Injustice but I prefer a large variety of weird ass pieces to make my own variation, there's already tons of games where you have the characters on classic suits.
Yes, they do look stupid, most of them, but that's not the point.

>Meh. We get their costumes on every game. I don't play Injustice but I prefer a large variety of weird ass pieces to make my own variation, there's already tons of games where you have the characters on classic suits.
...not really?

Pretty much the only passable DC Universe game out there was Justice League Heroes. That came out 12 years ago.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>Justice League Heroes
I loved it that they made picrelated Superman's blocking pose

I didn't say they were good games, but they had the iconic looks on every one of them. DC Universe Online, Lego DC universe, Arkham series, all Superman games, the Green Lantern game, there's like 4 or 5 mobile games, Batman animated series games.

That is untrue. I got it for free back when the movie came out by playing the game.

That's retarded. I don't give a shit about the other games, I want to play the DC fighting game with characters that don't look like dogshit.

Yeah, you're right, I'm being selfish for not giving a fuck about fighting games.
But still, their default costumes look classic.

unless you're captain cold :(

it's almost ok though, lenny is an ugly bastard but his personality is 100% perfect unlike Wonder Woman or Superman, so i'll take it

I still don't have that fucking chest piece.

Plenty of shit for Captain never play, Doctor rarely use and Gorilla barely touch,

>Plenty of shit for Captain never play, Doctor rarely use and Gorilla barely touch,
The pain is real.
>been trying for eternity to get the chestpiece of house el for superman to complete the set and get blue heat vision
>here's 10th pair bracers of house el and 3 epics for your lvl2 Doctor Fate instead

I've had 5 "Belts of the war dogs" or whatever it's called for Darkseid. I don't play him that much.

I just want the full billionaire suit set for Batman to get those swag Gold Batarangs.

I got two big guy masks for Bane from motherbox, and then a third one as a random match reward less than 2 minutes later. The drop system is ridiculously broken.

any lewds yet?

No :(

Bump

>and you have to pay for it

Bump

I just got this game and I'm having fun but I have a question? How do you grind for those crates and credits

Yeah we don't know when though. We don't have beyond gear besides the face.
Wrong

Multiverse. There are frequent events that give gold, platinum and diamond boxes.

>that dick bulge
damn
wtf is this

okay, this looks great though

That's not a good chestpiece though, it looks like he's got a giant Batman sticker on his chest.

what is this, and is it good?

its just some random gear

Is there any chance of the next game taking place in the normal universe? Cause I am 10,000% done with all this edgelord crap.

This comment can be copied and pasted to most threads complaining or bitching, seems like these days people
Just want to be bitches over nothing and dont even care about what they moan about

>Is this popular game I don't play going to change significantly so it can cater to MY tastes?
What do you think?

>edgelord crap

>Wonder prostitute and her sidekick Alabama to Arkansas Truckhat Jimmy

Eat a fat one, even hardcore fans of the game are sick to death of this bullshit. The story is shite, the characters are the product of a psychotic twelve year old who hasn't got the balls to cut himself, and none of this shit is actually going anywhere.

The saddest part is that the game is popular for no real reason. It's just another NRS fighting game with the gimmick of having DC characters in it. It's so fucking shallow, and perfectly typifies how much of a bunch of retards the majority of gamers are.

We live in an age where all you have to do is put a Rabbid in a shitty Princess Peach display, and they go from franchise ruining abominations, to beloved icons. So I don't wanna hear shit about "It's popular!", as that means less than nothing in regards to quality.