It's coming on Netflix soon.
Will this be another Allen Gregory?

youtube.com/watch?v=rcfKg23Xf_4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8U11H-3j3Ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It looks pretty bad.

>netflix originals

Looks terrible, specially those kids' voices, they don't even sound like tweens or teenagers, they sound like fucking adults

>Nick Kroll
I will never understand how that little wart built a career on being completely devoid of any humor and playing the same uncharismatic prick in absolutely everything he's ever been in.
That also explains how thoroughly bland and unentertaining this is. It takes a special kind of worthless person to set the bar this low.

The fuck

>and she's got fallopian tubes

hearty chuckle

>Backgrounds are more detailed that the characters

This seems like it'll be decent
The only similarity this has to Allen Gregory is the celebrity casting
Other than that, especially the fact that they casted actual comedians instead of Jonah Hill, it seems okay
It's kinda one note so they are probably going to fuck it up by giving the monster rick and morty existential problems

Oh well

Has anyone in this thread seen the animated sequences from Disjointed, another Netflix original, or do I need to start a separate thread for that?

Same

>So one of Rogers personas gets it's own show

Heh

The characters look like fish people.

maybe that's why the show is called big lips?

Hormone Monstress will be a FOTM waifu. Calling it.

Why are their hand on their crotches

It looks good, but I doubt they'll be able to stretch out the joke a whole series.

i laughed

Looks like Family Guy but I will give it a chance because the adult cartoons on Netflix are usually good.

I don't hate him because he was great as Stu in Life and Times of Tim

youtu.be/8U11H-3j3Ho
This clip is even worse.

>he doesn't BLAME IT ON THE THUNDA

That's relatable.
I liked it, looks promising.

Piss off scumbag.

Why is my subscription fee being used on this garbage

Was any of this suppose to be funny? This feels like a family guy side skit gone too long...

who the fuck approved that for the trailer???

"what scene should we use to show of what our new show is going to be about to get everyone interested in it?"

"I know, lets use a scene with a young teenage boy being encouraged to masturbate to a cat clock by some weird hairy monster thing. Everyone can totally relate to that and its some how funny! right?"

these netflix animated comedies suck dick.

this guy gets it

Man, if I had no other goals right now I would totally spam those characters in /trash/ request threads.

>a weird monster enter into the kid room and whisper to the kid "jack off".
Disturbing, gay and disgusting.

Because it's a show about puberty and sexuality

Who knew you had such delicate sensibilities?

>Cannot make jokes
i bet the next will be fart, scat, gore, bore, diapers and more disgusting shit.

at least link the trailer with the female monster. ive been thinking about it sense last night and i dont know why

It could be worth having in the background once in a while. The situations are a whole lot more interesting than allen gregory. It was so embarrassing how much he wished he could make the fraiser of animation. Someone should stone his untalented ass.

This seems like its not going to be a very memorable show and probably trash tier but it will still be leagues ahead of Allen fucking Gregory. I can't believe someone greenlit that thing. FUCK.

I thought the same thing.

since*

yw

i asked for a trailer not to be corrected
im tired, ok?

Sense you asked for it.

Voltron, Bojack Horseman

It was a comedians glamour project. They always greenlight that shit.

Oh boy this show seems really, uh, perverted....but in a way that makes me feel awkward and guilty.

Just like those tweens I guess? Was this the goal?

The animation style and humour remind me of Brickleberry

Eeewwww

I doubt that it'll be another Allen Gregory unless the main boy actually rapes someone or we actually see his dick in the actual episode.

he's Jewish.

It sounds stupid, but the boy preview made me really uncomfortable. It wasn't funny or clever, it was just a grown man's voice telling a child to Jack off