You can only post in this thread if you live in a swing state

Swing state fags,

1) How's the momentum for Trump in your state?

2) How does this compare to Romney's momentum before the election in 2012?

3) Do you know any independents or even Democrats who are voting Trump?

4) Which swing state are you from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
youtube.com/watch?v=JmCbyRuFJU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is Pennsylvania automatically blue?

After this week no state is blue. PA dem for Trump. Drain the swamp, we won't elect a criminal.

NC here. It's diverse, inside Charlotte it's mostly Hillary Support but anywhere else the trump love is strong. My Facebook is nothing but Trump love.

Polls show Hillary with a 5+ lead. He's not winning it.

All the gray states in on my map would go red before PA, rendering PA's electoral votes irrelevant.

Oh, if he performs poorly in the cities, it's safe to say he will lose the state, considering that cities are the most populous.

>MFW live in swing state but am still voting for the candidate that's not an SJW or white supremacist
also Georgia and Arizona are swing states now OP, Trump is fucking up that bad

>Gary Johnson
>not an SJW
youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

btw Australia is a swing state now

Nigga fuck off CTR

Trump not winning NC is a meme. I want to fight you CTR pussies so badly

1) How's the momentum for Trump in your state?
>Everyone I know is voting for him, all I see is Trump signs and bumper stickers and little to none for hillary
2) How does this compare to Romney's momentum before the election in 2012?
> I actually saw obama bumper stickers and signs and knew people who were voting for him
3) Do you know any independents or even Democrats who are voting Trump?
>yes, several
4) Which swing state are you from?
>Colorado

Florida here, Trump's momentum is strong af, lots of Trump signs and bumper stickers, almost no Clinton signs.

Romney had a lot of support here, too.

Many of the spics and women I know are coming over to Trump as they become more educated on Crooked Hillary and learn that the media has been feeding them lies.

>NH

pls be red

NC here as well. UNC Charlotte student.
Obviously the majority of students are anti-Trump, but I have been wearing my Hillary for Prison shirt around and handing out Hillary for Prison stickers for the last two days and several people have laughed, complimented the shirt and asked for a sticker and only one girl spoke negatively about it.

We have to keep demoralizing luke-warm Hillary voters into either staying home or leaving the presidency vote blank.

NC here, my whole family is going out to vote for Trump this weekend.

My facebook feed is plastered with Trump haters, but my street is all Trump signs.

Is this thread really happening? Today of all days? Have you fuckers not been paying attention?

Nc here. I volunteer for the early polling stations. Trump all the fucking way

Michigander here

am I allowed?

>Texas
>red

hey bros are you in rural areas? suburban?

are denver and miami and orlando and shit def Hillary towns?

>Michigan
>blue

Gunna be a landside in NH

fucking leafposter

>Texas
>Utah
>Georgia
>Arizona
>Indiana
>Red

>Florida
>Colorado
>New Hampshire
>Ohio
>North Carolina
>Nevada
>Swing states

fuck off DT shills

Iowa here... we won't let you down.

We have too much at stake.

Trump.fever in PA is like Obama fever here in 2008. Trump has PA

Coloradofag here.

1) Momentum to vote Repub is much higher than it was in 2008/2012. Some have used the 'no Clinton signs/bumperstickers' thing here to predict turnout, and that's certainly the case in CO (more swag for Trump than Clinton).
2) We'd already called the state for Obama in 2012 - Romney didn't have a chance. Momentum is much bigger. YUGE, you could say. What's more - people are more proudly Trump. We were all sort of closet Republicans in 2012 because of a growing, vocal liberal population. That's flipped.
3) I actually am an independent voting for Trump. I see him as a middle finger to establishment Democrats/Republicans, and I don't care if he's a great President - I'm happy if both parties simply say "Oh fuck" and decide to clean house over the next 4 years. And that's exactly how I sell him to me Democrat friends, too.
4) CO

Florida here

Literally everything is trump here, at least in Jacksonville.

I've been to Oregon and myres and both had almost no Hillary stuff of any kind.

I live in Orlando, live near the theme parks. I've only seen ONE household with a Hillary Sign but I've seen more Trump bumper stickers and signs.

Though during the day early voting started, a bunch of HillShill supporters were walking around asking people if they were voting or not.

FL here, just moved here and didn't register in time to vote. It's okay though because I paid the 3 hispanics that were doing my neighbors' landscaping each $100 to vote Trump (they showed me their filled in ballots before mailing them in).

Florida here. Everything outside of my Uni campus is full on Trump.

Naples, Florida. Probably have seen ~100 Trump signs/bumper stickers, and exactly 1 Hillary sticker.

>based trips of syrupean greatness
Orlando, FL --- Trump has Central FL in the bag and North Florida, too. Only South FL seems to be a challenge, but I'm confident that Florida is going red.

FLORIDA WILL BE RED, I'm certain of it 100%

FL fag here. Voted early for Trump a few days ago, and I think Trump is leading by a little

I live in a certain county in southern Florida and all I've seen are Trump stickers. This county usually votes democrat but we'll see

>doing the lord's work
God bless you, user.

>committing voter fraud and losing $300 only for Hillary to still win
You're a cuck

BASED
B
A
S
E
D

OH SHIT CHECK EM

see, OP, I told you FL was based

>triple nickels squandered
not voter fraud, it's called grassroots community outreach, ya silly newfag

NCfag here.

Trump support everywhere, openly talked about at work, in church. Hell even talk to the cashier about Trump on my way out from shopping.

Everyone I know is voting Trump.

Have not seen one Hillary sign, and I live outside Charlotte.

I am from the swingiest state.

1. Momentum seems okay, mostly because in libshit south florida we have ALOT of hispanic trump supporters. Signs, flags, the whole thing.

2. Family and neighbors romneyfolk, but I didn't really observe whether the momentum existed or not. Not sure.

3.I know independents/democrats who support trump. I'm not sure if they're voting.But I imagine this will mirror on a large scale.
I know a young, airhead, hispanic, whos voting trump. That might mean something.

4) Florida boy. Tied. They dead, flies.

Miami, FL here. The bitch is going to jail PRAISE KEK

>First in Flight
Gotta love our mighty North Carolinianons

Arizona is currently a swing state, haven't you guys been watching the news? There's crazy Hillary support here, and nobody from the Trump campaign can even get signs. It's almost like they want to lose it.

Is there anyway NJ could flip?

I mean fat fuck was elected governor twice, once against a Goldman Sachs kike

>NC

sup. Gotta finally research these jokers and see who gets my vote.

Its okay. Cubans are going crazy for drumpf. I go to school in an unironic 100 percent hispanic area, and I see a decent amount of trump flags, signs, and support.

This is his 2nd home. Florida is his.

>(((polls)))

I live in PA and PA is going red. I can't say whether or not Trump will win the election, but he'll win this state.

Screencap this.

NC fag here, ever since the riots, Trump has a pretty favorable image

FL fag here. My neighborhood is strictly Trump (east side of Orlando); however, if you travel further west I imagine spics and niggers are voting for Hillary.

STOP EARLY VOTING. WHY DO YOU WANT YOUR VOTE FRAUDED. THEY GOT CAUGHT HERE YOU MEME.

Donald Reagan will win CA

How's your first day on Sup Forums going?

I bet you think bumper stickers are a better indication than polls. Retard

You should meet my brother, you guys would get along.

He goes to UNCC and has a Hill for prison t-shirt too.

Are you him?

Trump will win

I still see Hillary signs a few places around town, like down by North Bay Village, but there's no enthusiasm.

Plain out bigoted ref...

Jimmy?

live in south charlotte, some people don't support Trump, but almost everyone hates Hillary.

I live in Georgia, which is allegedly a "swing state" for this election. Georgia votes Republican all the time so don't worry, Trump will win this state

wilmy here y'all. Fucking starting too see a lot of signs for jill.
I'm thinking the bernouts will vote for Jill, split the vote and NHC will go red.

praise kek

I live on-campus in Miltimore. Senior Comp-sci student.

I'm registered to vote, if I lived in Missouri do need to register as a republican to vote Trump?

while I'm certainly not a regular, I'm not new either. I'm just not trusting anything I've heard till I verify it myself. That "most damaging wikileaks" site will be a godsend- I figured searching for dirt on them would be a good place to start.

Did somebody say swing state?

1) great everywhere except big cities. I live in chapel hill(ary) so I'm surrounded by libs
2)no idea, I was too young to care about politics
3)yes, lots of independents, but most of them just HATE Hilary's corruption. A surprisingly large amount of bernouts support trump now.
4) NC

Jill is literally not even on the ballot in NC.

I concur

Im around the Gables. As many Trump as Hillary signs around here. A lot of people without signs though.

Thats what is so retarded. Only this week, I started seeing "Jill/allahu" signs all over the place.

NHC was one of 4 in NC that vote for Bernie. The bernouts are either going for Hill, or going for a write in/jill.
DJT will win this county.

Nah, If you meet a tall hippy kid with long blonde hair wearing pine cone necklaces tell him you met his brother on Sup Forums. He'll get a laff

Sorry but southeastern counties and Ingham will fuck us up hard. I don't see the Lansing or Detroit areas going for Trump since a great majority here are either diehard democrats or brain dead liberals.

If Kent county, GR, and Kalamazoo can go red then maybe have a shot since all the rural areas are guaranteed red this year

727 Florida here. I see about 65% Trump to 35% Hillary support. That being said, I only see a sign or a sticker for either candidate in about 1 out of every 200 houses. People either dont care or are keeping their preference secret.

FL Broward. Shit sucks DWS and crew fucking control everything but fuck them. Trump will win FL

Too many liberal fools in my area sadly to oust DWS from here comfy seat.

Disregard that I suck cocks

Michigan will go red

>NHC was one of 4 in NC that vote for Bernie. The bernouts are either going for Hill, or going for a write in/jill.
I'd say about 60% of my ex bernie friends (college students) are voting for trump now.
Maybe like 20% for Hillary, 10% for Jill, 10% gave up

>muh yard signs

California here

We're faggots, but we have a rediculous amount of trump support. We might go red somehow

youtube.com/watch?v=JmCbyRuFJU0

Those democrat jits straight gookin man.

Real broward niggas outchea for trump.

Florida here, 2 Trump signs right outside my condo alone (not mine)

Not once have I seen a Hillary sign, only Trump and Bernie signs. The guy with the Trump sticker is a black army vet too. I overheard some niggers talking about DNC corruption.

"No nigga no, you see it was gubment secrets..and she just let it all loose, and then lied!"

"Trump gotta get these states"

Florida's gonna be red.

Indiana is hard red. I live and travel across the state. I've seen 3 Clinton signs and a few bumper stickers. Hundreds of Trump signs in comparison. I still see more Bernie shit than Clinton shit.

You wilmy, too?

What's up with Utah? Anyone have any idea?
I'm worried they'll fuck things up

Will do pham

FL. No doubt that Trump will win here, leading heavily in early voting + I need to go 30 miles north or south to see a single Hillary sign (I've seen around three this entire election)

Broward is the most liberal county in Florida more so that Miami/Dade.

Geez man all I see are Trump signs all over the place where I live, but we're still outnumbered by the libs here ;(

fuck you i'll post wherever I like

Central Florida here.
It's pretty mixed. BUT, given that this is lib central, that's a good thing.
Young adults are barely voting Hillary, and mostly flocking to Trump or throwing away their vote on some third party candidate.
It's some of the Clinton generation liberal adults and Puerto Rican women that are mainly flocking to Hillary.

In my opinion, it seems like Trump is going to win Florida, but JUST barely. So nobody should be complacent about Florida.

In terms of swing states though, Florida is definitely one of the least worries Trump should have.

I've only seen one hillary bumper sticker and it was near Turkey Run, basically the Illinois border.

FL chomping at the bit for Trump.
For Romney there was plenty of division.
Not this time.

FL reporting in

Trump lock confirmed

Sadly they are, the polls are ridiculously rigged.

I live in NWI, typically hard democrat, and I see more Trump and republican support now than ever.

Yeah I know. I live in far southeast broward, and I just dont get why. I used to think broward=more white/old so itd be more republican. I guess not. I love broward but hate how it votes. Maybe itll change..

MAKE DADE BROWARD AGAIN.

This
Had a Bernie friend, they're just not voting
By if they were forced to vote at gun point they wouldn't vote Hillary
Most of them fucking hate Hillary because they also are aware she's corrupt and their candidate got cucked by her in front of them. Ours still can win, but they were fucked over hard by her fraud. Plus Trump has been very sympathetic to them

Bernie supporters are extra Trump votes right now

>Texas
>red