Cool moments

Cool moments

>meeeee
what did they mean by this

post the edit

>moments women will never understand

Source?

Some gay issue of the Punisher where they compare this sociopath to the decent men in uniform actually defending out freedoms.

Punisher is for edge-lords who'd be drummed out of the service because they're only there to get a hard-on for killing real people.

t.woman

Holy shit, is that fucking Cap? Why would they EVER get along?

There's a certain kind of writer and readership who got a hard-on for the Punisher and don't ever want to acknowledge that Frank would be a disgraced criminal no matter how much military past he's got. Respect for being in the military has never been unconditional.

I don't know, i think it's pretty noble of Frank to break the law and violate the very freedoms that the armed forces exist to protect.

Real patriots ignore due process and drop bodies.

>moments women will NEVER understand

1/3

2/3

3/3

this is bad

Is someone gonna answer him?

Doesn't look like it.

Punisher/Captain America: Blood & Glory #1–3

>>Hundreds of marvel apologists bring us stupid excuses for how HydraCap picked up the hammer"muh righteousness" "muh inner good"

>>it was retconned to be a trick

Spencer BTFO out of fans and critics again

Man I wish Wally's run had art this nice.

Stupid retcons to obnoxious shock value moments is the most pathetic style of writing.

Oh look, Superman is ass raping this 8 year old boy! Lol joke I retconned it aren't you all mad haha I was only pretending to ruin Superman