Wow, what a pig! How can you defend this?

Wow, what a pig! How can you defend this?

9news.com.au/national/2016/10/29/08/36/donald-trump-humiliated-jennifer-hawkins-on-stage-at-sydney-event

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6x2T9crkaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP is a faggot

lol I watched it and it's literally nothing

Wow, another innocuous sex-related joke. This is surely the last Jenga piece to be pulled from Trump Tower.

What difference does it make??? Words are words nigga like close your ears

Sage

That's it, I won't be voting for him at my local polling station.

I've worked with her before.

Trump is correct. She is not very bright. She is also a horrible human being.

What about the news normies crave, oh yeah HILLARY BTFO!

MORE LEAKED TRUMP TAPES HAVE NO EFFECT!

1488 heil hitlary

A little known fact is that women make up 50% of the population, so you're little misogynistic so-called "hero" will NEVER win... How does that make you feel?

HAHAHAHA THIS IS IT! The FBI opens a criminal case against Hillary and all you have to counter it is a fucking TV interview?!

Most women I interact are voting for trump. now I don't know if me being a male makes them instantly back down and accept trump but I like to think some women just "get it" and are more woke than your average twitter slag.

wow, its fucking nothing

Did you get a ride in her Ashton martin?

its literally nothing.

Jokes on you. Women love deprecation and want to be led by men. They hate other women. They'll vote Trump and never vote Hillary.

Female turnout is historically low, as is the millennial vote. Trump can and probably will win if he retains his current momentum.

Please mansplain some more you sexist piece of shit.

If it's fucking literally nothing then why was it published on one of the biggest Australian news websites?

>Wow, what a pig! How can you defend this?
Was he wrong?

>literally doing a fucking bit

This is akin to taping one of my improv comedy practices and then writing a story about it.

Regardless of whether or not it was right or wrong, the fact of the matter is that he's a white male who publicly insulted a famous female celebrity on stage.

That's not okay.

Because we are a small country that is pretty safe and boring. Nothing happens so they'll find anything to make a story.

rape culture supports this

you could say the same about wikileaks and the project veritas videos.

this video of trump is literally nothing.

you faggots will all walk trumps second trail of tears

MAGA

He insulted a woman. That's not nothing.

I'd say it's even more important than this FBI witch hunt and the Russian hacked emails.

wtf. Shills need to fighre out what the Sup Forums means. pol is called political incorrect.

>
>He insulted a woman. That's not nothing.
>
>I'd say it's even more important than this FBI witch hunt and the Russian hacked emails.

while trump may have insulted some people, consider the following.

Hillarys decisions and actions have killed people... American soldiers, innocent civillians, american spies, etc.

Her "charity" foundation is a front for political pay-to-play.

She has defended rapists, with laughter.

need i continue?

So lol

Even if Hillary killed people, I'm sure she made what she thought was the best decision with the information given at the time. Our girl would never intentionally harm the working man, whereas drumpf literally didn't pay tax for 20 years while the working man struggling to make ends meet had to pay more than him in tax which paid for the soldiers who protected our land.

Anytime an Australian "celebrity" is involved with anything concerning America it's the biggest news ever.
We are pretty much cucks

She hasn't been relevant since:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6x2T9crkaw

Insulting anyone is indeed very nearly "nothing". You pussy.

my dubs > your feelings

HIllary has been in positions where she has had to make hard decisions regarding ,for better or worse, the well being of the country

Trump has not and knows nothing about how its done.

That is what you have said when put bluntly.

One knows how the world at large works and the other doesn't. How stupid fucking are you to think that one could ever consider that a fucking plus?

Trump is going to win.

no he wont

give up already

>Hillarys decisions and actions have killed people... American soldiers, innocent civillians, american spies, etc.
>Her "charity" foundation is a front for political pay-to-play.
>She has defended rapists, with laughter.
>need i continue?
No, user. Anyone who hasn't digested this yet is shilling for money, like OP.

I find Hillary is a really sex-negative candidate. I'm amazed gay people would vote for her.

Another years-old video of Donald Trump? Better check the Internet to see what happened to Hillary Clinton today that the media doesn't want to cover.

No, Trump isn't Australia, he isnt going to lose to that Emu Hillary Clinton

Problem is liberal philosophy has proved time and again that it's a loser. So, can't attack based on their political position and must resort to character assassination.