With a brick

talentless uninformed hack

of penis

I always read his name as Steven Chowder

we don't

checked

I find him entertaining.

Besides the fact he is not completely sold on trump he is generally all right

yeah this. the first couple of videos i saw of his i liked were more light hearted but i watched a few minutes of his debate coverage and it was horrible.

He can be funny but not really worth 3 hours of my time each week. He is also not a true conservative aka I think he is a Neo con.

He's a cuck

He's alright, apart from being very pessimistic and downplaying the chance of a Trump victory.

Steven "The Democrats Ruined Detroit" Crowder

He's a cuck

Too hardline for me. I mean I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but he's just overflowing with rage.

How is he a cuck

>He can be funny but not really worth 3 hours of my time each week.
This.

He's alright in small doses and occasionally funny, kinda like Gavin McInnes.

Democrats did ruin detroit lmao.

Maybe it was just blacks though, who knows

TV-PG

Fucking cuck, attention whoring little bitch.

Because he thinks democrats ruined Detroit among other things

Demographics ruined Detroit, you blue pilled retard. Why isn't Seattle in the dumps if democrats ruin cities?

You guys don't know do you? This goes to far.
He can smell even if you have 1% of Jew dna in you.

dailystormer.com/has-alt-right-leader-steven-crowder-gone-too-far/

Steve "Turn kikes into chowder" crowder

Meh, his desire to appear unbiased and fair to each candidate makes him look retarded at times, see 2nd debate.

>universally agreed upon trump smashed hillary into the fucking dirt aside from cnn
>ehhhh he only won by an inch it won't do much!

despite the fact that the 2nd debate was literally the saving grace of his election after that pussy grab scandal shit.

I'm not saying he should suck trumps dick, lord knows I do it enough already. But just accept that the man won at least 2/3 of those debates by a wide margin.

Apart from that I like his content, the bob ross parodies we're hilarious, and funnily enough it started to redpill a mate of mine.

He's too extreme even for me. He's Andrew Anglin + Brevik x 9000.

I think he's pretty cute

I'd lick his biceps

He is a massive fucking retard who thinks he is intelligent but isn't. His opinions aren't based on anything except how he thinks those opinions will make other people perceive him. The only actual belief he holds is that he doesn't want anyone taking his guns

>Seattle
Only been true blue about 15-20 years. It takes a full generation for leftists to destroy a city's economy. Give it time, it will happen.

Fucking Seattle IS a shitthole, would you want to live there?

Once he got red pilled, he got really dark. Talking about how Hitler did nothing wrong and shit posting it all the time.

jew

Never heard of him

chirstcuck
Got so butthurt about trump tapes that he lost massive amounts of viewers by showing full extend of his cuckness

He's a cuck.

no lets be real. i hate seattle for being a hipster haven but the city is still in good shape compared to the rest of our cities.

Steven "throw those kikes in the shower" Crowder

Steven "Make The Kikes Scream Louder" Crowder?

Damn, even Moonman thinks he's too extreme!

Really sick of his "Hitler was a leftist" fucking nonsense

Thats the only belief he needs.

Whats it worth if your a republican nazi loving fuck if you want them to take our guns.

He goes a little too overboard on the standard conservative talking points, besides that he's okay.

He's a major faggot.

I don't watch any of these people that base their entire career around being anti-sjws, but I thought I'd watch his second debate commentary to see what his reaction was. He made really shitty jokes and giggled about them the entire fucking time. He was basically not even paying attention to the debate, which made the entire video pointless. I was kind of pissed that I wasted time on his shitty video.

He is a shitty normie

he's too pure for comedy. he's not funny unless your a middle aged straight edge cuckservative , and he sperged out hard at the Trump tapes. his debates are fun to watch tho, he should stick to that

He's supposed to be a comedian, but he's not particularly funny.

I like him

not funny

Dude he was drinking the entire time, its fun better than actually listening to the debate without drinking.

Sassy

He is entertaining and notably good on a few issues like gun rights and such. But overall he represents a dying breed of good goy conservatism and he shows no will to change from that.

It can only take so much more blue though, Eventually it'll turn into a nyc or la.

I like Crowder but he's been a faggot during this election.

Still grasping onto
>muh libertarianism

Doesn't realize the culture war has to be won first before we can even realistically talk about small government.

Steven "the screams aren't louder than my gunpowder" crowder?

Me too honest user. He's a bit basic but that doesn't stop him doing some quality stuff

Basically a cuckservative retard who likes to fellate the AR15.com audience.

OK guy. I don't think he deals with the bigger issues. SJW content is okay to browse through but the real issues are shit like Muslims and migrant invasions.

annoying canadian but at least he's a conservative

He is Neo Con in many ways

But he does deliver good counterarguments to popular leftist narratives and media.

Informative, Funny, and a Good guy imo. I just think he needs to recognize the world is in the way it is because of "them"

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

He respects Cuck Beck, that is my biggest problem with him.