Should I join the military?

Hey Sup Forums I'm thinking about doing rotc during college and I don't know which branch I should choose and whether I should go all the way. Should I pick army and try to make special forces?

Well air force ROTC here with insight in the army to qualify for active duty your gonna need a great near perfect pt score, high cadre ranking, and high as fuck GPA(3.5 or higher) especially for getting active duty infantry officer. It's great sometimes sucks sometimes

Have you seen someone that identifies as an attack helicopter?

>joining the military

sure. go die or lose a limb to some third world sandnigger to "protect" your country.

Thanks for the info

You need a mindset for it.

Don't do it for your country. That's a load of bullshit. Do it because you want a job.

Why do you want to go fight for the geopolitical interests of a bunch of rich elites?

Thanks for the input, it is important to not forget that

Wait till Nov 8 to find out if we're going to fight Russia or not.

Might be entertaining

Was already planning to do that senpai, thanks for the advice

No idea about the US Military, but for me, military was one of the best experiences in my life.

military is for goons try orginized crime if you wnna die like a goon, at least then you can take a bullet at a strip club high on coke, instead of some trench full of poop and sand niggers

I wouldn't recommend it but if you really want consider these first. You might fuck up your hearing, body and mind. Army life is boring and cruel. Pay is crap. Many regret it.

Might be true for the idf, but some US branches are getting cucked hard (airforce)

Air force, but yes wait and see who wins.

Don't do it.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Thanks for the warning, I'm trying not to rush into this decision
Thanks Mr Trudeau, what could I do without your advice

Are you willing to be a cog in a machine that serves the interests of old fatsos in expensive suits that have never seen a hard day of combat or honest work in their lives?

Think you won't be one of those veterans living in a hatchback with PTSD?

Think Uncle Sam is more of a giver than a taker?

Are you ready to work twice as hard as your female counterparts?

Ready to strut in high heels and uniform to prove how sensitive you are in service to feminist America?
Ask yourself, more than anything, if you are prepared to knowingly eat shit for the love of the civilians while the world either uses you or tried to kill you. Unless you're money or connected, the long haul in service is not your friend. This isn't the military as it sued to be. Pic related.

Godspeed, sir.

Is it better for me to serve, knowing that I will probably be fucked over, than to let someone else serve, who is unaware of what will come to him?

I feel sorry for them, the options are a) play the game and hopefully be able to change this bullshit or b) refuse and have your career scrapped before it even started

>Are you ready to work twice as hard as your female counterparts?

that's military life already

If Trump wins, yes
If Trump loses, no

the military is a big social experiment for liberals

Yes, especially cus they are probably some dumb spic/nigger that would otherwise be another gangbanger, and not to mention the fact that they'll still probably "serve" by sitting on their ass counting bullets all day anyway.
We're all gonna get drafted soon anyway, just fuckin' relax and go do something with your life. Enlisting should be like on the bottom of your list.

My decision completely rests on the results of this election

Isn't that how liberals run everything?

Check out my ID and pic from OP, weird coincidence
>snKe