Pence and Hillary both asking for the FBI to release the emails. WTF am I supposed to make of this?

Pence and Hillary both asking for the FBI to release the emails. WTF am I supposed to make of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34827
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35633
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump wants to know what he can use to attack

Hillary wants to know what she needs to lie about

Just posturing. They know full well the FBI can't release shit until they look into everything, which will take plenty of time.

Bingo

Hillary's bluffing

All in. Everything or nothing. Cash out, or house takes all.

Felling the haste yet, kiddo?

last second smoke screen to distract people from the reality that out own military admits it cant fight russia now

pence is a establishment politician he doesnt give a shit about the election

Trips of truth.

/thread

She knows that there's nothing incriminating in those emails so she's Just enjoying the dumbasses yelling like dumbasses

>releasing evidence in ongoing investigation

yeah, sure, thats going to happen.

This

Anybody who trusts a single word coming out of Hillary's mouth deserves what they have coming to them.

ahahahhahahaha

fucking chris this election

MY ERECTION AMIRIGHT

Ya, not sure mike and newts game. Just the fact that there are questions about it makes to worse than if there happens to be nothing there

Someone's probably just gonna leak 'em anyway, might as well make it official.

Yep. The only thing she had to figure out before her press conference was whether or not the FBI would release them. Once she confirmed they wouldn't, her recourse was clear:

>I demand the FBI release this so Americans can see what this distraction blah blah

>thinks Hillary wants this
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34827
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35633
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077

It's pretty obvious there's no way the FBI could vet/redact/screen them all for classified information in 11 days

hillary is posturing plus hoping to get evidence against her disqualified by improper procedural bullshit technicalities.

>Just posturing. They know full well the FBI can't release shit until they look into everything, which will take plenty of time.

Don't need to release shit. Just let it "leak" out to the public by some disgruntled staff member who is about to retire anyway.

Trump will pardon him after he wins.

HOLY SHIT, WHICH BATCH IS THIS FROM? IS THIS NEW?

THAT'S FUCKING INSANE

Welcome new friend.

FPBP

FBI is already on Hillary's side what makes you think they'll release anything incriminating or bad against her? Chances are they spent all these months sifting out all the dirt so when they finally release it they'll say "SEE!? There's nothing here!"