Both toxic rick and pure rick are genius because rick sees his intelligence as both a bless and a curse

>Both toxic rick and pure rick are genius because rick sees his intelligence as both a bless and a curse

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/crazyaga/
imgur.com/a/Iiolo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Intelligence isn't a personality trait

I want to see toxic rick rape healthy rick, I'm sorry

>Both toxic rick and pure rick are capable of speech because rick sees his language skills as both a bless and a curse

That's a part of intelligence

Filtered.
Dumb tripfag

I'm most likely more intelligent than you, but k

Only retards praise themselves.

actually he's playing 5D chess and trolling for responses, and you're playing right into his hands

he's not even a real tripfag, this is all part of his ruse to waste your time

watch it turn out that this whole thread is him responding to himself, and I'm getting 64D chess meta-rused into responding, the highest level bait

I'm also him

At least I didn't bump the thread.

>I'm most likely more intelligent than you
oh wow

i thought the episode was going to be all in the perspective of the toxic rick and morty, the reveal tricked me well, a shame that after that it just turns into a generic rude removal episode.
>good part is too peaceful to deal with danger
>bad part is too evil
>we must join them together again

Since we're all him now I'm supposed to say it was an accident right? even though I/we actually did it intentionally to get more bites on the thread

Toxic rick = S 1 n 2 Rick

This episode only proves how they have made rick a little pussy in season 3.

Wrong. Toxic rick is certainly more irrational and malevolent than the normal rick.

Also having a part of you that is not a bad person isn't "being a pussy". rick is a multi-dimensional character

I'm sorry guys. I admit it, I created the thread and am answering to myself. I just... really need attention right now, I'm not in a good place mentally and this is the only thing that makes me feel validated. The fact that 7 other people replied makes me feel better, sure, but I'm still just talking to myself. I can't even namefag because people associate the name with my time on Sup Forums, but that's not who I am anymore.

You sure convinced everyone that you are me user

Do you guys think that Morty is going to be less toxic because he was only infected with part of his toxins instead of merging with all of it?

I know it's hard to admit and you immediately had second thoughts that forced you to reply to your own post as if that wasn't you, but I just want to say that I get it man, I was like you once. It's not too late to ditch the name and start anew.

>Both toxic rick and pure rick has 2 hands because rick sees his hands as both a bless and a curse.

Rick was fun in the other seasons because

>under the layer of evil he was good inside. And under that layer of good had more evil with some kind of hidden agenda.

>liked to fuck up Morty, and the only reason he took him in his adventures was to see him suffering.

S3 Rick has none of those. He actually says felling stuff and means it. He doesnt mess with morty anymore(only in the first ep.). He is a bidimensional character MUH HIDDEN FEELS. Thus he is a pussy.

>Both toxic user crazyaga and pure tripfag crazyaga are genius because crazyaga sees his intelligence as both a bless and a curse

Didn't I see you make a thread like this yesterday or something?

Can we make what OP said the new fresh meme please I can't stop laughing

go for it, myself

Wow crazyaga, way to be selfcentered, asking for your shitty op to become a meme and stuff, saying you're intelligent, you really are desperate

I'm finding this therapeutic, aren't you?

why, I think it might have even cured me of my tripfagging

Bless God, I think I don't even need that stupid name anymore. Sometimes miracles do happen here in Sup Forums. This place is both a curse and a blessing!

He faps with them, so obviously

No I think I do

Why are you replying to yourself?

fpbp

We've been replying to myself the whole time.

but why, that's pathetic

reddit.com/user/crazyaga/
Because all my reddit posts get downvoted so much and I just wanted some positivity.

That's just not true, he still messes up with morty all the fucking time, even at the very start of the episode we are talking about right now

toxic rick is a hat tipping atheist.

Rick hates anything and anyone that tries to put themselves at the same level or higher than Rick. Heroes, government, Jerry, Satan, etc.

so Rick must have meet God during his travels before coming back to live with Beth. the experience infuriates Rick to no end.

Rick traveled with Morty because Morties have that special brain wave that hides Ricks from the government.

You're looking too deep into it, he just has a huge ego and can't accept that a being more powerful than him could even exist

Rick has prayed to God several times. Then told god to go fuck himself once Rick has saved him self.

this is what probably 99% of all atheists would do though, even without 'meeting' god. Desperate times demand desperate methods, even for rick.
Also, it is a fucking joke, I love how people want to look super deep into hidden layers as if these characters were real and not some scheme to make money

and when Rick meet Satan?

You're neither blessed nor cursed with it. Lucky you.

I'm most likely more intelligent than you

>rick sees his body as both a blessing and a curse

Oh, hey, it's the incestuous gay guy. How's all that gay incest going for you?

>Both toxic rick and pure rick have dicks because rick sees his dick as both a bless and a curse

what proof do you have for that argument? Not that user but how the fuck can you even be so self-absorbed to think you are smarter than everyone, heck you wanting to stand out on Sup Forums kind of tells its own story tbquitediddly honest

Another bless and curse that OP doesn't share.

I'm pretty sure it's more of a curse than a bless, but then again why doesn't rick make it bigger with some kind of invention?
Oh, yeah, we canonically know what Rick's dick looks like, didn't you know?
imgur.com/a/Iiolo
You're welcome.

The look on Morty's face.

I like me some saggy balls

I mean that's kinda true
dude stop replying to yourself, we get it.

Why not just wear some sort of advanced cup if he'll go out of the way to make a defense system for after he gets hit in the nuts several times?

Maybe he likes getting hit in the balls

Fuck off, you gay jew!

Wow something that is not complite trash, from you, no less.

these still don't prove that he met god, stop being a christfag anytime

Do you even watched episode?

Of course he didn't

He was defending incest in another thread too. More shit to add to the file.

>acting like this when you're not anonymous
holy mother of autism

I am gonna say, this was actually a fun episode. Despite all the screeching, I don't think the previous ones were bad, just below expectations and usualy quality.
This one however was an interesting and wild ride, I was really entretained.

Oh wait, that's just because I have skipped the cringy Jessica dating parts.

>the machine removes the parts you personally think are toxic
>Rick ended up a genuinely nice and responsible guy because he's smart and knows which parts of him are really bad
>Morty ended up a creepy sociopath because he's a retard

There's also like a 55 year age difference, also, detox Rick was a pussy and had no form of attachment, as he thought compassion was a weakness, although it doesn't explain why he's all buddy buddy with morty right after the detox.

No, Rick deems emotional attachments to be unhealthy, detox rick basically didn't love anyone

But then why did he ask for Beth to be spared?

because he's her dad? Also probably bad writing.

Common human decency, he's not emotionless, he still recognizes that that's a human being and his family
just because you don't love someone doesn't mean you would let them die just like that because you don't care if you have the ability to do something about it

IRRATIONAL attachments. This doesn't mean he doesn't love Beths, Summers and Morties. He just thinks that being attached to a particular version of them is irrational since he has an infinite amount of them.

But the way he behaved towards Toxic Morty was OOC for Healthy Rick since he was a nice guy who wouldn't hurt someone so remorselessly.

>Have you ever been peed on before? Oh my god, yum.

what the fuck did she mean by this
why are there so many fetishes shown or mentioned this season

I can't be the only one who thinks that Rick was lying when he said that. Morty has shown himself to be quite intelligent later in the series

Crippling Loneliness isn't one either, neither is irrational attachment. FUCK YOU! GET OUT WITH YOUR WEAK SHIT! REEEEEEEEE!