What went wrong?

How did he become such a massive faggot, yet be prime minister?

A fucking leaf that's why.

the thing that really surprises me is his recent provocative attitude towards russia. for being the "first post-national state" he sure seems eager to use his national military.

DUDE ONLY A LITTLE WEED LMAO

son of a whore. His mother was a well known slut, I have pictures of her pussy somehwere I'll try to dig up if anyone is interested

They put him in to tow the globalist line and run up a huge debt. Everything else is window dressing. You can learn more about junior simply by studying senior and his policies as the fruit never falls far from the tree.

women's sufferage

because Canada is full of cucks

He's on the right track. He was born this way.

Annexing Canada after Trump wins is going to be the best thing that ever happened to Canada.

Some people are starting to wake up to Trudeau's cuckoldry. Rather than ramp up his gayness, he goes along with it and is showing, little by little, more of his inner tyrant. He gets what he wants faster that way.

I can't wait for Trump to go to Canada and shake Trudeau's canada

found it. Look at that pussy. Weed man came out of that

>shake Trudeau's canada
benis?

>her pussy

I can just use google maps if I want to see pictures of a trash dump.

People wanted weed. Yet he still has failed to even deliver on that, the only good thing he was goin to do

Being part of 7th Floor has its benefits

Women voting with their vaginas is how civilization ends.

Fuck Canada

This. But fuck you and your kind for disrespecting kek.

At least he's gonna come through with his promise of legalising weed. Too bad literally every decent career still drugs tests and will continue to do so, meaning it will remain off limits to people with decent jobs. Fuck.

Why would we want Canada? We have California already. We have enough cucks

Don't worry Prime Minister always flip flops from (((Liberal))) to (((Conservative))).